Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Candid Train Ride II

"The next day after a Candid Train Ride."

36
6 Comments 6
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is a sequel from the series: “ Unexpected Travel Companions.”"

I woke up to the gentle sounds of the train rumbling underneath me. It took me a second to remember where I was. The sun was bright in my face as I sat up in the bed. Putting my feet on the carpet, I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and drank it as I recalled the night before.

I got up and showered. Letting the water wash over me. I groomed myself for the day and put on a fresh pair of shorts and a golf polo. I found my pool slides in my suitcase and tossed them on. I planned on going to the dining car for some breakfast and coffee.

As I entered the corridor, the older couple in the sleeper room next to me was also heading out. A little old lady glared at me with a disapproving look that did not falter.  She was pissed at me. I wonder if we had kept her up.

Once I made my way through the passenger carriages back to the dining car I asked the attendant at the counter for a book of matches. He gave me one and then handed me a menu.

I ordered a simple breakfast of bacon, eggs, and toast with coffee. Other diners began wandering in as I ate. I drank my coffee while looking out of the window, still in awe at the sights. When I was done, I asked the waitress for a dry cappuccino to go and made my way to the smoking lounge to enjoy a cigarette with my coffee.

The car was empty and I was kind of bummed I hadn’t bumped into Heather. It was pretty early still, I was seldom up before 10 AM. I smoked another cigarette before leaving the lounge and heading back to the upper deck. Heather knew where to find me if she wanted to. I decided to head back to my room. The next stop was announced on the PA.

I made my way back to my sleeper car and sat in the chair. I gazed out the window as another city approached and the train lumbered toward its next stop. I spotted an eagle out in the sky, soaring above the desert. I watched it as it circled high in the sky above the expanse before me.

There was a knock at the door. I got up to see who it was. Heather was standing there in a light blue dress.

“Hey,” I said, motioning her to come in.

“I can’t, we’re about to have breakfast.” She said. “But text me, asshole, so I have your number.” She smiled and walked off. I watched her ass as she left.

I waited a few minutes and texted her. “Ben.”

“Who?” Followed by, “Just kidding.”

“If you get a chance… stop by,” I sent back.

Several minutes later I got a picture. I opened the message to see an image looking up the blue dress she was wearing. Between her thighs, a pair of light, purple, pearlescent panties between her legs. I was already getting another boner thinking about her. I sent back a peeled banana emoji.

The train came to a stop again, more people got on and off. I disembarked to buy a new lighter and feel the solid ground for a moment, and smoke a cigarette in the fresh, outside air. After leaving the station, I went back to the dining car and ordered a cocktail before heading back down to the smoking lounge. I estimated Heather would reach her stop in a few hours and that’d be it for her. I texted her.

“I’m in the lounge now.”

I didn’t get a response. But a few minutes later Heather walked in, sitting on the armrest of the chair I was in. I offered a cigarette and lit it for her. She took a drag.

“Do you wanna go back to my sleeper and fuck?” I asked.

She smiled. “Yeah. I do. But my mom is eating lunch up there. I’d look like a total whore just leaving to go to bed with you… right now she just thinks I’m smoking,” she leaned into me, towering over me with her ass on the armrest.

She spotted the door on the lower level and stood up to look, peering into the sally port between cars.

“There's a bathroom just there for the passenger car, the shower one,” she motioned for me to follow her into the next car.

I joined her as she opened the door and we traversed the sally port. The bathroom wasn’t very big but had a shower, sink, and toilet. It was big enough.

I pushed her up against the wall kissing her hard. She kissed me back hungrily. She was already fumbling at my belt to tug my shorts down. I kissed her neck, as I smashed into her up against the wall of the shower and lifted the hem of her dress up over her ass to her waist.

She lowered herself against the wall until she was sitting in her heels, then onto her knees. She spread them across the ground like a butterfly as she pulled my boxers down. She wasted no time taking me into her mouth as my cock filled up with blood, turning hard as a fence post, frozen in winter, while she slurped on my wood. Her cheeks tightened as she began to suck, her tongue massaging my flesh.

“Oh fuck.” I was back in Heaven.

ReneeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReneeRose

The train swayed causing me to stagger and push deeper into her throat. She gagged and pulled me out of her mouth.

“I’m okay,” She told me. “I just haven’t deep-throated in years, I lost my confidence.”

She grinned as she took me in her mouth again. I felt her nails gripping my ass as she pulled me deeper into her mouth, my cock head pushing into her throat. She stopped there, allowing her throat to relax before I felt my tender head plunge back out of her throat. I watched her lips stretch wide as she tried again, taking me deeper. She used her throat to swallow on the head of my dick, causing it to throb as she began massaging it with her throat muscles. My chest started tingling at the sensation. I groaned as my entire penis disappeared into her mouth. She looked up at me for approval.

Just then the handle of the door jiggled as someone tried to walk in. Heather giggled and stood up, planting her hands on the sink. She presented her ass, barely covered by her purple panties as her dress remained hiked up. I smacked her sexy bum. Groping her from behind, I started kissing her neck, making eye contact with her in the reflection of the mirror. My hard cock pressed against her ass as I pulled her in close.

I slipped my hand down the front of her underwear to rub her pussy. She was getting wetter and wetter and looking back at me in the mirror. She arched her back as I struck the right nerve and send a bolt of pleasure through her body.

I pulled her panties to the side and used my hand to guide the head of my cock between her legs. I watched her face in the mirror as my engorged member pushed its way inside her. She bit her lip as I grabbed her hip and pulled her back to me.

“Oh,” She moaned, “That’s perfect.”

I held her gaze in the reflection as I started thrusting into her. I began fucking her slowly, picking up the pace as I used her hips to drive my dick as deep into her as I could. My body was now towering over her from behind as I tried to pound her against the sink.

“Fuck,” She let out as I slammed into her. Her vaginal flesh was oozing hot sex juice all over my hard wood inside of her.

The train rocked again and I smashed my body into her from behind. Her face brushed up against the mirror.

“You good?” I asked her.

“Yes… don’t stop,” she whimpered.

I reached around to rub her clit as I continued fucking her. She squealed a little too loud, so I cupped a hand over her mouth. My thrusting was becoming harder and the sound of my pelvis smacking her ass was echoing against the shower walls. Her body was twisting and arching as I felt her pleasure reaching its heights. I could feel her hot breath on my hand making my hand damp with each exhale.

I made eye contact again as she started to come. I felt her orgasm ripple through her body as she bucked and moaned into my hand over her mouth, her pussy tightening around me as she tensed up from the climax. She barely made a sound as the sensations took hold of her body.

Once she finally stopped squirming, I took my hand from her mouth. She turned around and kissed me hard as she panted. She sat on the toilet lid in the small restroom and stroked my cock. She looked up at me while she lowered her head to take me into her mouth again.

I grabbed the back of her head and plunged my cock, covered in her cum back into her mouth. I started fucking her face, each thrust pushing further back into her mouth until I could feel her throat. I gripped her hair as I thrust deeper.

She grabbed my legs and pulled me into her esophagus, not stopping until her lips were at the base of my shaft. She was sucking hard and massaging the head of my cock with her throat, trying to coax my cum out. I felt the pangs of orgasm increase and intensify until my stomach muscles contracted and I began to quiver.

She finally had to breathe and let off my cock enough to get a breath. Her hand gripped my shaft and started stroking me while her tongue swirled around my head until I came inside her mouth. She pulled me out of her mouth and continued to jerk me off onto her cheeks and chin as the strands of goo popped out over her face until I was spent.

She stood up and looked in the mirror. Admiring her handiwork, she looked at the mess of cum on her face. She took a selfie then giggled and turned on the sink to wash the glaze off. I smacked her ass as I watched her, admiring the view again. I pulled my shorts and underwear back up behind her. After catching my breath, I  pulled her dress back down over her ass.

We smoked another cigarette in the lounge car before she left. She would get off the train in a couple of hours and then we’d live two states away. I would have smoked another cigarette with her, but I hate prolonged goodbyes. I just watched as her beautiful ass walked up the steps into the dining car.

Published 
Written by Cactus469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments