Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Candid Train Ride

"I decide to book a cross country train ride to get out of town, I didn’t expect it to be so sexy."

56
10 Comments 10
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"A start to two different branching sagas! Hopefully you like it."

I’m thirty-eight now; it’s been three years now since my divorce. I was recently, unceremoniously dumped over a text message after another two-year relationship that occurred since then. I spent a few weeks feeling sorry for myself before I decided I needed a vacation. I was trying to think of a fun and interesting trip I could take by myself when I thought a cross-country train trip would be perfect. It would give me the solitude I required, and the distance from home to hopefully come back recharged.

I booked the trip and paid for my own sleeper car for maximum comfort. I decided on a three-day journey and a night in the city, with a three-day return trip. A few days later I was waiting at a train station with my backpack and a suitcase waiting for my train to arrive.

I could hear an announcement over the PA that my train was arriving soon. I bought some magazines in anticipation of a quiet and relaxing trip. Checking for my ticket I made my way onto the platform and waited to board.

Once the passengers began boarding, I approached an attendant and showed him my ticket, he advised me where my room would be and I walked inside. There was a low hum of air as I entered the train car and followed the arrows toward my room. Other passengers were moving around and settling in. I passed through to the next car and found my door, sliding it open to see my room for the next three days.

The sleeper car was clean, there was a bunk folded up high on the left side walking in, and a comfortable-looking lounge sofa that had some instructions on how to fold it out into a bed. There was a table in the center of the room against the window and a reclining seat across the way. I had my own private bathroom and shower as well.

“Perfect,” I thought as I began to stow my luggage. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door, and a uniformed woman checked my ticket and scanned it with a device.

“If you need anything at all just ask.” She smiled and walked away. I was left in my cabin finally. I sat down and took in the sights as the train started moving. There was a lurch as the train pulled out of the station. The train gently rocked on the rails as it picked up speed. It was as luxurious and relaxing as I hoped it would be.


After traveling well into the afternoon I decided to see what the dining car had to offer. I made my way through a couple of cars, past all kinds of other travelers until I came to a dining car. I sat down and ordered a club sandwich and a beer and looked out the window as I ate. The scenery was breathtaking, a totally different view of the country than what I was used to.

A couple of women walked into the car and sat at the table just on the other side of me. One of the women looked to be in her early fifties, the other one looked like she was in her late twenties. I gathered by the few bits I could hear of their conversation that they were mother and daughter. I could see the resemblance. The younger woman was very pretty, with brown hair in a messy ponytail and dressed in jeans and a tight t-shirt with a rock band on it. She had a lovely figure and pretty green eyes.

As I finished my beer and sandwich, I got up, giving them a polite nod as I passed by them, and went down to the bottom deck where the smoking lounge was.

There was only another man in the car smoking when I entered. We exchanged a polite hello as I opened my Zippo lighter and lit a cigarette. The ventilation in the car reminded me of a casino, somehow the smoke just disappeared. A few minutes later the younger woman from the dining car walked into the lounge. I watched nonchalantly as she started looking in her pockets for a lighter and couldn’t find one.

I got up and extended my zippo lighter to her face.

“Need a light?” I offered.

“Yes, thank you!” She smiled as I lit her cigarette for her.

“I’m Heather.” She extended her hand for a shake.

“Ben, nice to meet you.” We shook hands and started to converse.

Heather was traveling with her mother to San Diego for her fiftieth birthday. I didn’t notice a wedding ring on her finger and our conversation was going pretty well. I have a dry sense of humor and caught her off guard a couple of times. After a while, she asked if I had another cigarette, as she had only brought one with her.

“Sure!” I offered her another and we continued to talk. We got along so well, I was developing a mild crush.

Eventually, she offered to get us some drinks to pay me back for smoking my cigarettes. We had another reason to sit and hang out. The afternoon was turning to evening so Heather texted her mother because she was still in the lounge car.

A few people came and went, but we mostly had the lounge car to ourselves. A waitress from the dining car came down at one point and we ordered fresh drinks. Eventually, the topic turned to our love lives and became flirtatious and I asked her if she was attached to anyone.

“Not currently.” She sipped her drink. “Actually, I am divorced,” she continued.

“What about you, handsome?” She gave me a smile that made me want to take her right there. The alcohol was helping to facilitate our flirting.

The train was approaching a station, announcements were made that we would be stopping soon.

“Nope.” I finished my drink. “I have a sleeper room if you want to come by.” I was half expecting her to roll her eyes. Instead, she bit her lip.

“Let me go check on my mom, and I’ll swing by a little later if that’s okay.” She got up and looked over her shoulder. I swear she was trying to look sexy on purpose. I gave her my cabin number before she left the lounge.

As the train stopped, I departed the train briefly to purchase more cigarettes, a bottle of tequila, and a box of condoms. I hadn’t even considered needing any, but I hoped they would come in handy.

After the train started again, I waited in my cabin for almost two hours, thinking to myself that she had probably changed her mind. There weren’t a lot of reasons to invite her back here, surely she knew it could lead to sex. I poured a glass of tequila to sip as I watched the sun go down from my sleeper cabin window.

I was about to go back to the lounge car when I finally heard a knock at the door.

“Hey there!” Heather said as I let her in, and I caught a good whiff of her perfume. “ Sorry that took so long, my mom was motion sick.. she’s going to bed now.”

“I’m sorry to hear that! Did you tell her you were coming here?” I asked.

“Ha. No. I told her I was going to make friends in the lounge.” She sat down on the sofa seat. Seductively crossing her legs as she looked at me.

I poured her a drink and offered it to her. We talked some more and told stories and laughed. The sun was down now and distant city lights were visible from the window. We watched them as I scooted closer and put my hand on her thigh. She didn’t flinch, she just looked into my eyes with excitement. She brushed the side of her face as she took a sip from her glass.

“You know,” she said looking over her glass at me, “I thought this was going to be a boring trip... but it’s alright.”

“We can always find something to do...” I smirked, feeling our chemistry getting stronger. My adrenaline started to flow as I could sense that fucking was imminent.

“I know what I want to do.” She stood up leaning over and kissed me on the lips before straddling me on the seat.

We started kissing, our tongues playing with each other as our hands explored each other’s bodies. My cock was getting rock hard under her as she ground her pelvis on mine. Electricity shot through my neck as our lips touched, I gently bit her lip. My hands grabbed her ass as she grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and lifted it over her head. Her bra was shiny metallic in color and I kissed the newly exposed flesh of her collar and shoulders.

She stood up and kicked her shoes off, I could see that her toenails were painted red now. She unbuttoned her jeans and wiggled her ass as she pulled them down, now just standing there in her bra and matching thong.

She knelt on the floor between my legs, looking up at me as she scratched my cock through my jeans with her fingernails. I started to unbutton my shirt as she unbuckled my belt and undid my pants. I lifted my ass off the sofa so she could pull them down along with my underwear.

My dick sprang right up, now free from its tight constraints as Heather took the base of my shaft in her hand.

“Oh god, that’s hard!” she said as she stroked up the shaft with her fingers and spread the pre-cum over the head of my penis.

“I haven’t had sex in months now.” I panted.

“Well, we better fix that,” she said in a sexy low voice, before licking the head of my cock. My cock twitched as she dragged her tongue over it. Her eyes narrowed and she gave a devilish smile. I watched as she licked the length of my shaft and began to nibble it. Her hair brushed against my legs as she teased me.

The door of the room had a mirror on it and I got a good view of her ass in her thong. She had a tribal tattoo on her lower back that I hadn’t seen yet. Heather saw me looking at the mirror and looked too.

“Ooh, naughty!” She laughed, looking at the mirror with the head of my cock between her lips. The train car under us bounced along on the tracks as she started sucking me slowly, teasing me.

KristenJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenJohnson

“I should make you come down my throat so you can last longer.” She looked me right in the eyes as she took me in her mouth again, her tongue was inching me further in. It felt amazing, the contrast of the roof of her mouth, and her soft tongue. The lights of the city grew closer and more frequent.

I tilted my head back and moaned as her head bobbed up and down on my lap. The warm sensations of the suction brought all of my nerves to life. I looked in the mirror again and watched her shoulders rise and fall with her head, her beautiful ass sitting on her feet. I tried to control my breathing to make this moment last as long as possible. I ran my fingers through her hair as her wet mouth worked every nerve in my shaft.

Heather began sucking me harder and faster, saliva running down my cock and onto the seat under me. I couldn’t last much longer, and she could sense it. She was using her hand to stroke my shaft from the base and make me come hard. Waves of pleasure came over me as I felt my climax building up. I held off as long as possible, losing the game against a pro. Finally, I couldn’t take it.

I let out a groan as I blew deep into her mouth. After another couple of jets of semen, her eyes widened. She was unprepared for the sheer volume of cum spilling into her mouth and backed her head away, a strand of cum still attached to my dick as it sprayed another wad onto her neck.

“Holy fuck!” she said, trying to swallow the load in her mouth. “ That’s the most cum I’ve ever had in my mouth.” She started to giggle.

“Oh my god, thank you.” I was trying to catch my breath. I could see spots in my vision and my entire legs were numb. She looked so dirty with drops of cum on her neck and chest.

Heather stood up and checked her face in the mirror, wiping up the droplets with her fingers and sucking them down.

The lights of the city were bright now, we were well inside civilization. The tracks were alongside a freeway, cars were passing us by, and the city was undisturbed by us. It occurred to me that someone might be able to see us if they were looking hard enough. I reached over and turned off the built-in light at the edge of the sofa.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around Heather kissing her neck. She moaned and responded by arching her back.

“I bought condoms at the last stop,” I informed her.

She looked at me like she was about to laugh. “Don’t need them… I’m on the pill, tiger.”

Well, better to have and not need I guess. I turned her to face the window and bent her over the table so she was looking out the window.  She gasped as the realization set in that the real world was just beyond the glass. My hand roughly parted her legs before feeling her mound between them. Her panties were wet already as I rubbed her pussy through the fabric.

“Oh,” she whimpered as I stroked her. Looking over her body under the city lights washing into the cabin, I felt lucky to be here with such an amazing woman. My fingers pushed inside her panties as she leaned on the table. An announcement was made that we would be stopping soon. I could feel her warmth coming from the folds of her pussy as I slipped a finger inside. I pushed it in deep and ran it in circles inside her. She squirmed and let out a heavy pant. The city rushed passed us outside of the window. I could see Heather biting her lip in the reflection of the window as I finger fucked her, driving her crazy.

I grabbed the waistband of her panties and peeled them down her legs onto the floor. Turning her to face me I grabbed her ass to lift her up and set her on the table. We kissed again before I knelt between her legs. She spread them wide for me as I rubbed her inner thighs with my hand. Her pussy was gorgeous and trimmed.

I kissed her thighs a little, it was my turn to tease her. I used my lips and stubble to tickle her thighs as I hovered a thumb over her clit. Touching around it, but not rubbing it yet. I could sense her anticipation as my mouth got nearer to her slit, my warm breath tickling her for an agonizing moment before I firmly licked up the length of her pussy with my tongue.

“Oh god!” she gasped as my tongue pushed into her labia. I gave her another slow lick before pressing my thumb into her clit. I began alternating licking her and sucking on her pussy lips as the train started to slow. The sudden change in speed took me off balance and my mouth slammed into her soaking gash. I stuck my tongue as deep as I could inside her, wiggling it against her inner flesh.

She let out a high-pitched squeal and bucked her hips against my face, grabbing my hair and pulling me into her. I began strumming my thumb over her clit as she writhed, her pussy juices leaking out and onto the table.

The train came to a stop at the station. Heather let go of my hair and looked around. I sat up to peer out the window. It was late enough that it wasn’t too busy, but people were milling around. If someone looked into the window and paid attention, they would be able to see us. I leaned back down to dive back into Heather’s pussy. There was now a commotion in the hall as passengers were unloading.

Heather squeaked as I licked her snatch again, I put my hand over her mouth, pushing her head against the glass.

“Shh! Someone might hear us!” I whispered before I started to eat her again. Her hips bucked against me and her entire body spasmed. She started to squeal as quietly as she could while my tongue dug at her insides.

Sensing that she was getting close to orgasm, I circled her clit hard with my thumb in alternate directions. Her body began to quake as she came hard, soaking my face. She squealed loudly as her climax took her away from reality. I didn’t stop the onslaught on her pussy until I felt her body spasm again with another orgasm and she finally pushed my head away.

She hopped down from the table and immediately sat down out of direct view of the window to catch her breath.

“Holy fuck. That was hot.” She was still breathing heavily. I let her come down from her orgasm while gently playing with her skin. The traffic in the halls had died down, and eventually, we were moving again. As she lay back on the sofa seat, I could see her nipple sticking out of the top of her bra. I leaned over to roll it in my fingers and bit her arm playfully. She was still sensitive from her orgasms.

Sitting up in her seat, she pushed me back against the sofa. Kneeling beside me she took me into her mouth again and brought me back to full mast. Her oral skills were top-notch.

”I need you to fuck me,” she demanded, looking directly into my eyes with my dick in her mouth.

She stood up and threw her leg over me and straddled my lap. She fumbled with my cock for a second before guiding me inside her. She let out a slow breath as she sank onto my lap. She was still so wet my thighs were soaking as she rotated her hips to seat my cock inside her. She dug her nails into my shoulder as I unclasped her bra and slid it off onto the floor. I took a nipple in my mouth as she started riding me.

“That’s so good Ben,” she said huskily as her ass slammed back down onto me. She was riding me hard and steady. I thrust my hips up to meet her, pulling her against my chest, I could feel her breasts pressed against me as she fucked me. Her cheek brushed against mine as we embraced. She found a rhythm with the click-clack of the railroad tracks as our pelvises slapped into each other. She was breathing heavily into my ear.

Eventually, I grabbed her ass and laid her onto her back on the sofa. Throwing her arms above her head I pinned her down as I pushed back inside her. Fucking her on her back now, her breasts were swaying on her chest with each thrust. She wrapped her legs around my waist to pull me in deeper, moaning loudly.

“Oh fuck me!” she was wailing as her heels bounced on my ass. I fucked her harder, smashing her into the cushion beneath us. Her face contorted from the pleasure she felt, she arched her back and her body began to spasm, writhing under my body weight. I started to suck on her neck and she let out a moan into my ear. She was getting closer to coming and I could feel it. I started pounding her as hard as I could. After some time she couldn’t take it any longer.

“Coming,” she told me before squealing in pleasure again. Her pussy tightening on my cock as she went over the edge was too much for me to bear. She wrapped her legs tighter around me as she felt my body tensing.

“Yes! Come inside me!” she wailed as I unleashed my load inside of her in another torrent. I could feel it flooding over my cock and mixing with her as she climaxed. Jet after jet of my hot semen blasted into her as I came. She writhed and moaned like a creaking door before finally relaxing. Spent I climbed out of her and looked for my boxers on the floor. Tossing her panties at her as I came across them.

She giggled. “You should keep these to remember the best train ride ever!”

“Do you have to go?” I asked, sad that I would probably never see her again.

“Yeah, my mom will worry about me.. but it’s 2023... you can have my number and we can stay in contact?” She got up and pulled her jeans back on. She took my phone and put her number into the contacts.

I found my Zippo lighter and flicked it open and shut before handing it to her.

“Trade you, then.”

She lit up like a Christmas tree. “Deal!” She handed me her panties. Then kissed me goodbye before walking out onto the train.

Maybe I will see her again.

Published 
Written by Cactus469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments