Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Candid Train Ride VII

"Leanne struggles to find a way to deal with Mick…"

15
4 Comments 4
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Sorry for the delays, uploading problems to the site. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Finally got through!"

Leanne appeared at my door a short while after her run-in with Mick. She was obviously distraught, tears were streaming down her cheeks.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her, highly concerned.

She explained to me in detail her conversation with Mick. She told me what he had seen, what his demands were, and why she was afraid she would lose her job.

“Did he follow you?” I asked her.

“No, he’s working in a different section. He’s in the linen room.”

I thought it over for a moment, no way should this asshat win in this situation.

“Agree to meet Mick somewhere very specific, then show your boss the bruises on your ass. Tell him how Mick made you feel too uncomfortable to tell anyone that he keeps groping you. Mick has no proof that we had sex, just share with your boss that Mick is threatening you for sexual favors. You offered to meet Mick at a specific time and place, but intend to report him instead. Your boss confirming Mick’s whereabouts at a specific time will be enough to back up what you say.”

Leanne stopped crying, the solution sinking in, “Where do I tell him to meet me?”

“One of the handicapped shower restrooms on a coach car, that’s a very odd place for him to be hanging out, right?”

“That’s perfect,” she said, wiping her tears. “Darren is a good boss, he’ll listen to me,” she continued, now less upset.

“It’s important to keep your story straight,” I warned her.

Leanne stripped out of her shirt and leggings, curling up against me under the sheets. She made herself comfortable alongside my body, her tears now dry.

“You know this train ride is going to end,” she said.

“Yeah, I know,” I replied, the thought sinking in with weight.

“We could keep in touch,” she said with a smile, pulling out her phone.

We exchanged numbers, so we could stay connected after our inevitable goodbye. The idea that my trip would end, and I would have to return to reality wasn’t something I had to worry about right now. I still had plenty of time to spend with her. We talked and laughed until drifting off to sleep. Leanne had done fine keeping a straight face while making me look like a fool yesterday, I was confident she could fix Mick too.

When I woke up, Leanne was already gone. I was hoping she was busy setting Mick up, as we had discussed. I got up for the day, my last full day on the train. After dressing myself and making sure to look presentable, I made my way through the train to get some breakfast. Halfway through my meal, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, a text message.

“Someone is going to come talk to you. We were NEVER in the observation car! You can tell them I stayed the night in your sleeper xo.”

Thirty minutes later, I was speaking with a no-nonsense woman in my cabin, a representative of the company.

“And you met Leanne off-duty, at a hotel before you boarded the train?” the woman asked.

“Yes, that’s correct,” I answered, not sure of where this was leading.

“So you started dating at the hotel?” The woman’s eyes bore a hole in me.

“Yes ma’am.”

“You’ve never socialized with her while she was working?”

“Nope,” I answered, lying confidently.

“And you’ve never received any favors, free food, or anything like that?”

“What? No.” I rolled my eyes.

The woman scribbled on a notepad for several seconds, then stood up. “Thank you, sir, I’m sorry to have bothered you. I hope your trip has still been a pleasant one.”

As soon as the suspicious inquisitor vacated my cabin, I texted Leanne to ask her what had happened. My anxiety only increased when there was no answer.

Another thirty minutes later, Leanne returned to my room. I could tell that she was bummed out, but there was also some relief in her body language.

“Dating now, huh?” I spoke to her.

Leanne was defensive, “It was the only way to skirt my indiscretion.”

“So what happened to Mick?” I asked her.

“I couldn’t bring myself to do it, I just went and fessed up instead,” she said, sitting on her hands.

“Oh, did you get in trouble?” I really hoped not.

“No, there’s nothing saying I can’t date a passenger,” she sighed, “Now, fuck them on the clock? That’s a big no-no. I didn’t tell them that part.”

“So, as long as you’re on break, we can still sleep together?” I asked, looking for the silver lining.

“No, it’s still a conflict of interest. I’ve been reassigned to another train. I have to get off at the next stop and change routes.”

“How far away is that?” I was now sitting on the bed next to her.

“Forty-five minutes, maybe,” she replied, she looked down, saddened.

“Well, you’ve been relieved of duty, right?” I asked her playfully. I leaned in and kissed her, causing her to smile.

“Yep, I’m off-duty…”

I started to unbutton her vest, pushing it down, so I could work on her blouse. Leanne giggled as we kissed and groped each other, her blouse coming off to expose a pale white bra. The cabin was bright in the broad daylight, but her eyes still gleamed brilliantly, entranced by another Honeymoon.

Leanne stood up and let her skirt fall to the floor, her underwear was a vibrant, royal-blue color. Leanne seductively took to her knees on the bed that I hadn’t bothered making this morning. Pulling down my shorts, she gripped my cock in her hands, stoking me hard in her fingers.

“Last time, for now!” She was emphatic, and it turned me on that she was staking a claim to me so confidently.

Standing next to the bed, I had a perfect view of her ass as she began licking my hardened rod. I bent over her body to give her a playful smack on her butt before unclasping her bra. The warmth of her mouth washed over my helmet and I felt Leanne’s tongue dancing on my flesh.

“Fuck,” I sighed, she was now sucking me deeper into her mouth.

I tried to savor this moment, the experience may be the last I would have with her. I felt her hair in my hands as they grasped the sides of her head. I could smell the cornucopia of her scents, her shampoo, her skin, and the musk of her loins heating up.

Leanne was looking up at me, I could tell she was savoring the moment as much as was. My shaft disappeared into her lips before her head bobbed right back up again, and again. I could feel myself getting harder, all the capillaries expanding with blood. I fucked her face as pre-cum leaked out into the void of her mouth until I could no longer stand it.

Laying her on her back, I removed her panties before lowering my head between her legs. I tried to lick gently, lovingly, her mound becoming moist against my tongue. I was taking my sweet time.

“Goddammit, that’s so good!” she moaned.

I slipped a finger inside her to assist with my cunnilingus. Going slow was like torture, but I appreciated the way her body was reacting to the deliberate stimulus I was orchestrating.

“You’re just teasing me now!” she gasped.

I slowed down even further, my finger moving tardy as my tongue lapped at her slit. It wasn’t long before Leanne was soaking wet, a pool forming on the sheets underneath her.

“Fuck me, Ben!” she begged, her face twisting in a randy smile.

I mounted her, kneeling on the bed between her legs and guiding my cock into her vulva with my hand. Leanne gasped, her hands gripping my shoulders as the head of my dick pushed inside of her.

“Please,” she pleaded, her eyes locked onto mine.

Leanne wrapped her legs around me, using them to pull me deep inside of her. The view outside the window was probably pleasant, but couldn’t compare to the sight of Leanne’s face, lost in bliss. I started gently fucking her, not rushing to get off. Leanne wrapped an arm around my neck, and we kissed passionately as our bodies intertwined. She groped my ass, beckoning me to quicken the pace. I felt her shudder under me as I thrust faster, arching my back to a wave of pleasure. Leanne’s body was now writhing, a sign of her impending orgasm. I continued to pump into her.

VioletSwone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSwone

“Ohh, I’m gonna come!” she squealed.

I felt her vaginal muscles contract as her climax built up, then watched her body thrash at the release of her orgasm.

“Ohh god!” she moaned, loudly. I covered her mouth in an attempt to keep her quiet while she came.

I continued to fuck her, determined to make her come harder. We switched positions, so I could take her from behind. I knew she loved having me reach around to play with her clit by now. Leanne was looking back at me, her mouth agape. I snuck my hand around her hip and sent a violent shudder through her body at the touch of my fingertip on her clit. She moaned loudly while I continued my thrusting. I could feel her body shiver again, and she leaned back toward me. I kissed her neck hungrily before she returned to her elbows. After another deep orgasm, she stopped to suck in air. I chuckled, allowing her a moment to compose herself.

“I just love making you lose control,” I confessed.

I pushed her further into the bed, straddling her legs in a fully prone position. With her legs together, it took an act of god to push myself back inside of her slippery pussy as she quivered under me.

“Oh, my fucking god!” she squealed, it was so tight I feared something might break.

Slowly, I eased myself back into fucking her. She panted and giggled at the resistance.

“I’m gonna need an icepack after these last few days,” she laughed, as I stretched her apart.

My patience paid off, and soon I was pounding her hard again. She was moaning loudly now, and I no longer cared if anyone heard us.

“That’s it! Fuck me!” she bellowed, as I stroked her gash with my cock.

I tried my best to control myself, only slowing my pace when I could feel an orgasm creeping on me. It didn’t take long for Leanne to shiver and buck, her climax building to new heights, I pulled her head back by her hair as I sensed it.

“Gahhhh!” she screamed, her body violently shaking as she released a stream of warm cum like a geyser.

I pressed my body against her, holding her as her convulsions repeatedly stole her body. I could feel hot liquid soaking my legs, my cock ached for release, and I contemplated just stroking my wad out onto her smooth ass. Leanne panted and groaned, her body tingling with her nerves alight. The sheet underneath her was transparent from the soaking of her vagina.

Leanne turned to face me, a mischievous grin on her lips. She took my sloppy, swollen meat back into her mouth, her hand stroking my shaft in a coordinated effort to drive me crazy. I was quickly ready to blow as her tongue swirled around the head of my dick. Her hand stroked my shaft with expert pressure until I couldn’t hold back any longer.

“I’m gonna come,” I winced, giving her notice.

Leanne locked eyes with me, relentlessly sucking. I knew she didn’t like the taste of semen, so I warned her again. Her tongue slithered on the bottom of my shaft, I’m pretty sure my eyes crossed from the heavenly sensation. I felt a hot gob of cum explode into her mouth, but she still continued to suck. Wad, after wad, emptied into her mouth until I was done. I expected her to spit it out as she had before. Instead, she showed me her empty mouth, beaming with pride after swallowing.

“I thought you…” I started.

“I don’t ever want you to forget me,” she said, cutting me off.

“No way in Hell, I can forget you.” I shook my head.

“Shit, we’re in the city, I’ll be getting off soon.”

“I thought you’d already gotten off,” I joked.

“Ohh, I fucking did!” she answered me, her face an expression of satisfaction.

She looked at me, then gave me a playful shove as she began getting her clothes back on.

Leanne giggled as she spoke, “At least you don’t have to worry about me cock blocking you for the rest of your trip.”

“I don’t think anyone could be better than you,” I said, seriously.

“Hey, if you go back to the Member’s Only section, give the doorman the password: ‘Epsilon’, and they’ll let you in. It’s a verbal override every employee on the train knows.”

“I’m not an employee.”

“Doesn’t matter, say that, and they have to let you in.” Leanne was now buttoning up her vest. “Seriously, I don’t care if you sleep with someone else, but if you don’t stay in touch, I’ll find out where you live, and I’ll fucking kill you.” Her smirk was perfect, I felt an arrow from Cupid sink into my heart.

Leanne departed the train at the next stop. I was alone again, left with pesky feelings and emotions. Maybe I’d take another crack at the ritzy part of the train and drink some expensive liquor.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to me and elsewhere on the train, word had gotten around about what Mick had threatened to do to Leanne. The other attendants found it deplorable, and many spoke of the unwritten rule about snitching.

As Mick emerged from his dorm after his sleep, he noticed things were off. He couldn’t find his shoes, for starters. He made his way to the fridge and opened it up.

“Who the fuck drank my Red Bull?” he asked, annoyed.

A couple of other male attendants sat at a nearby booth, one reading a magazine, the other one just looked at him blankly.

“Have you seen my shoes?” Mick asked, neither one of them answered. “Kyle, where are my shoes?” he asked again.

Kyle shrugged, “Maybe you left them in the shower?”

Mick went to the lower level of the car, where the showers were. He inspected one to find his shoes, soaking wet.

“Someone put them in the shower,” he muttered to himself. They smelled faintly of urine, though, and thus so did his hands after picking them up.

“Very fucking funny, guys!” Mick yelled, returning upstairs. Kyle had definitely been snickering.

Mick went back to his room to get dressed, going in. He hadn’t noticed it going out, but he now noticed a note taped to his door.

“SNITCH”

I wasn’t aware of all of that going on. After a rest, and a froggy goodbye, I was excitedly making my way toward the Platinum section of the train. Who could know what wonders would await me? My imagination cooked up images of wealthy people, engaging in all kinds of insane debauchery. I just wanted a fancy place to drink, but I was still twenty-two hours from my final stop, anything could happen.

I approached the doorman with confidence. Lucky me, it was the same guy who had turned me down the day before last. He would have to swallow his pride and let me in, now that I was armed with the ultimate secret weapon.

“Can I help you, sir?” he asked, surely recognizing me.

“Yes, you can. EPSILON.” I said, with confidence.

“Uhh, how about a ticket?” he asked, holding out his hand.

“Epsilon,” I repeated.

“Look, man, I already told you, this is for paying members.” His expression was resolute.

“I said, Epsilon!” I asserted, less confidently.

The doorman was silent, glaring at me like I was a clown. A familiar feeling began washing over me, I had been set up once again by Leanne.

“Heh, I’m just bored, brother,” I told him, turning to leave.

“Goddamn, you need a drink that bad?” He asked, stopping me in my tracks.

“You have no idea,” I sighed.

“You bug anybody, and I mean anybody, I’ll throw your ass off this train. I mean it. You go to the parlor, and straight to the parlor. And I do expect a tip.” He held out his hand.

I placed a hundred-dollar bill in his hands and walked past him. I wanted to numb myself and think about Heather, or Leanne, I had no idea who was winning.

Published 
Written by Cactus469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments