Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rosemary called Bernie and told him she would be late due to a meeting at work, promising to make dinner when she arrived home. Bernie had not asked any questions. She freshened up in the break room, keeping the top buttons of her shirt undone, brushed her hair, and added a little more lip gloss before heading for Mr. Brandon's office. When she arrived Cheryl greeted her and opened the door to the office, instructed her to have a seat, and closed it once Rosemary was inside.

Rosemary looked around and fidgeted for a moment, nervous and unsure, and finally took a seat in one of the two chairs in front of the desk. It looked the same as when she had left, the polished surface gleaming in the lights, and she smiled to herself proudly. Her mind raced as her anxiety built, becoming worried about why she here and what he wanted to discuss. When the door opened it startled her, causing her to jump slightly, and she heard him laugh.

"I'm sorry," he chuckled. "Did I startle you again?"

"Only a little," she assured him with a smile and a chuckle.

"Please, stay seated," he offered while closing the door. "I'm so glad you were able to meet with me."

"Oh, anytime you want me, you just call," she responded with a nervous giggle.

"I will certainly keep that in mind," he seductively replied, giving her a sly grin.

Rosemary blushed slightly and absentmindedly fondled the button on her shirt. She saw his eyes glance at the movement and felt a rush of sexual energy pulse through her. He sat in his chair behind the desk, opened a drawer, and took out a remote. The blinds on the large windows to the hallway and on the outside windows descended and he put the remote back in the desk drawer, giving her a big smile and leaning his elbows on the desk. His hands were on either side of a red file folder.

"I like you, Rosemary. Do you mind if I call you Rose?"

"No, not at all," she answered.

Her father had called her Rose.

"Rose. I like the sound of that," he admitted while nodding his head and smiling. "Rose, I think you do a great job. An important job. That's why I wanted to see you. Well, one of the reasons."

"Thank you, Mr. Brandon."

"You keep this place neat and tidy, spotless really, and it promotes and protects the image of this company," he continued. "I appreciate it, and think you should be recognized for it."

Rosemary was not used to praise and compliments. She felt slightly anxious until she realized he was being sincere.

"I have had your pay adjusted to reflect the quality of your work and commitment," he continued. "As well, I have something for you."

He slipped an envelope from the folder and slid it across the desk, leaving it near the edge. Rosemary had to lean forward to reach it and another shirt button popped open, allowing him a clear view of her cleavage and the cups of the white bra she wore. His eyes soaked in all in, and when she sat back she left the button undone, her cleavage fully displayed. She felt strangely empowered, feeling the effect she was having on him, and the idea of him being sexually attracted to and excited by her made her feel more desirable than she had in a very long time.

"A bonus, for your hard work, and to cover the cost of those new outfits you bought," he explained.

"Oh my! Thank you so much, Mr. Brandon," she exclaimed upon looking at the check in the envelope. "That's... that's so much, though..."

"You are worth every penny," he assured her. "Perhaps you can use some of it to get a few other outfits. You know, maybe a little more... personal."

She gave him a curious look.

"For yourself. Perhaps a new dress, maybe some lingerie, or something like that," he added with a sly grin. "Your husband might like that, too. I know I would."

"Hmm, maybe," she mused. "He's doesn't seem to have much interest in that."

"Really? I love seeing a woman in lingerie, especially when she has a figure like yours."

Rosemary blushed at the compliment and smiled shyly.

"Thank you. That's very nice of you to say."

"I mean it. You are a very shapely and appealing woman. I am certain he would find it exciting, like I would."

She smiled at the compliments and giggled.

"Maybe I will get a few things."

He stood up and moved around the desk in front of her. Her eyes caught the bulge in his pants, seeing the outline of a large cock against the material, and he perched on the edge of the desk. She fidgeted in the chair, pressing her thighs together as the heat between them increased with her arousal, and played with the button on her vest that was restraining her shirt from falling open.

“I find you very attractive and appealing, Rose. Actually, you remind me of someone.”

“Oh, really?” she replied nervously.

He was dripping with sex appeal and Rosemary found herself increasingly aroused by his forwardness and charm. She absentmindedly flipped open the button on the vest and allowed more of her breasts to be exposed. His eyes took it all in and he smiled wryly.

“Yes, my first lover. She was my father’s sister. Would you like to know the story?”

“Yes, I would,” she answered.

He stood up and went to the bar in the corner and set out two glasses, filling them halfway with scotch, and returned to her side. He handed her the glass while leering at her exposed chest. Rosemary took a deep breath, stretching her bra tight, and took the glass from his hand. His crotch was at eye level as he stood next to her, and she had to force herself to lift her eyes to his.

“Thank you.”

He returned to the edge of the desk and leaned against it, sipping his drink before continuing.

“My mother left when I was very young and never came back. My father took care of me until I started high school, when he passed away from cancer.”

“I’m so sorry.”

“Thank you. His older sister, Daphne, took me in. She was divorced and lived alone in a big house, so it worked out well. Too well, I suppose.”

He paused and sipped his glass before continuing.

“Well, I used to watch her cleaning and cooking, and one day I realized how much I enjoyed looking at her. Her curvy bum and wide hips as they swayed, the way her dresses and skirts clung to her hips. She always wore low cut tops, or shirts with the buttons undone, showing her cleavage. I would look whenever I could, and think about her in bed at night.”

He finished the drink and took her glass, refilled both, and took his place against the desk again.

“One day she was polishing the dining room table, a large eight seat table made of oak, and I stood and watched her. The scent of lemon was in the air, and I became extremely turned on watching her hips swaying and her tits jiggling…” he paused and smiled wistfully “…and I couldn’t help myself. I stepped behind her, put my hands on her hips, and pressed my crotch against her bum.”

He gave Rosemary a shrug and a sexy smirk.

“To my surprise… and pleasure… she pushed back, put down the cloth, and smiled at me over her shoulder. “What took you so long?” she asked.”

He took a sip and leaned forward, speaking softly.

“I lifted her skirt and took right there! Fucked her on the dining room table.”

Rosemary giggled and covered her mouth. The story was arousing her even more and she now very wet between the legs.

“There I was, barely seventeen, fucking my much older aunt from behind with her tits pushed into the freshly polished table. Well, I didn’t last long… as you might suspect… and I apologized. She just smiled and told me not to worry, we had plenty of time and I would learn to last longer.”

Rosemary had the image of a much younger Mr. Brandon fucking his aunt playing in her mind, and suddenly it was her being fucked on the table.

“Every time she polished that table we would fuck on it. Of course, we had sex everywhere else in the house,” he added with a laugh. “The bedroom, the kitchen, the living room…”

He had a slightly different smile on his face as the memories played in his mind. Rosemary was intensely aroused by the images in her mind, and she imagined it was her in his aunt’s place. Her hand slipped between her legs and pressed against the damp patch on her pants.

“Well, ever since then I find the scent of lemon very comforting, and highly arousing to be honest. Then I see you, with your beautiful body, polishing this desk, and there’s the scent of lemon…” he stood up and began to unzip his pants.

Rosemary became overwhelmed with the feelings of lust and desire. She placed the empty glass on the carpet and stood up, moved between his legs, and pushed her chest forward. Her hands went between his legs and grasped his erect cock through his pants.

“Fuck me on your desk,” she demanded hoarsely. “Like you fucked her.”

In seconds she had his cock out, wrapping her hands around the thick shaft. His hands groped her breasts before running over her hips and cupping her cheeks. They moved to the front and her slacks and panties were down around her ankles before she realized it. He stepped aside and shoved her onto the desk, pushing her chest against it while moving behind her, and Rosemary smiled when the swollen head of his cock pushed into her.

“Oh, fuck me,” she moaned softly.

He did. Charles grasped her hips and drove himself into her, fucking her furiously like he had fucked Daphne all those years ago. His hands squeezed and kneaded her big cheeks while his cock hammered into her slick cunt, driving him into a frenzy, and Rosemary into an intense orgasm.

She groaned and grunted while he fucked her, never before feeling this full, and never before having another man’s cock inside of her. One hand reached under and grabbed her breast, squeezing it tightly as his thighs slapped against hers, bringing her to climax once more when she felt the warmth spurting into her.

Charles stifled a groan when his cock erupted. Her wet, hungry cunt was tight and clenching, milking his cock until he was drained empty. He thrust one final time, admiring the thick cheeks in front of him, and then slipped himself out of her cum-filled pussy. He stepped back and let her stand up.

Rosemary felt the slick juice run down her inner thigh and slowly pulled her panties and slacks up. Mr. Brandon stood quietly with a satisfied smile on his face, his long cock hanging loosely and glistening as he watched. She couldn’t take her eyes off it, and succumbed to the overwhelming desire to take in her mouth.

She dropped to her knees, put her hands on his thighs, and sucked it into her mouth. He sighed loudly and she felt him hardening in her mouth. His hands were on her head, pulling her to him, and she struggled to keep the thick pole in her mouth. He began pumping his hips and held her head tight, fucking her mouth, moaning and panting until letting out a deep groan. Cum filled her mouth and went down her throat as he held her tight and emptied his second load.

He moved his hands away and she pulled back, swallowing and gasping while she looked up to his smiling face.

“Fuck, you’re good, Rose,” he praised.

Rosemary smiled proudly and wiped her chin.

“You are too,” she replied.

He zipped up his pants and went to his chair, sitting down and leaning back as he recovered. Rosemary did up her buttons and grinned sheepishly.

“I should go,” she announced.

mollylogan01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mollylogan01

“Yes, I suppose you should,” he agreed. “Your husband will be waiting for you.”

A pang of guilt settled into Rosemary’s stomach, making her slightly nauseous and uncomfortable.

“I would like to meet with you again. Maybe on a weekly basis? Twice a week would be better,” he offered. “Would you like that, Rose?”

She hesitated for a moment, tasting his cum on her lips when she licked them, and smiled.

“Yes,” she answered. “I would.”

“Then we will discuss it tomorrow,” he replied. “For now, you have someone waiting for you.”

“Yes. Thank you again, Mr. Brandon.”

She grabbed the envelope and ran her fingers through her hair before opening the door.

“Give him what you gave me,” Charles added.

Rosemary opened the door and stepped into the empty hallway, closing the door behind her. She checked the time and called Bernie while in the elevator. It went to voicemail.

“Hi, the meeting just finished. I’m on my way home. I have something exciting to share with you.”

*****

Rosemary struggled on the ride home, the feelings of euphoric pleasure mixing with the pain of guilt making for a confusing cocktail. As she walked through the door she took a deep breath and steeled herself, hoping the guilt would ease. It didn’t.

The smell of lasagna and garlic bread greeted her, as did a clean kitchen with a table set for two. The fancy plates they seldom use, the new wine glasses she received last Christmas, and the nice cutlery from her mother, laid out on her nicest tablecloth. Two tall candles sat in the center of the table, giving a warm feeling to the room.

She hung up her keys and put her purse down. Bernie came into the room, a bottle of wine in hand, and smiled. He was clean-shaven, dressed in a nice shirt and pants.

“Hello, my sweetheart,” he welcomed. “How was your meeting?”

“What is all this?” Rosemary asked.

“Well, I realized I haven’t taken you out in a long time, and since you were working late I thought we would have a nice dinner together here,” he replied proudly.

Rosemary smiled and walked over to him, giving him a kiss while he opened the wine.

“This is very sweet of you, Bernie,” she praised.

Her heart felt full for a moment while the nauseated knot of guilt in her stomach grew.

“So, what do you need to tell me about?” Bernie asked.

“What? What do you mean?” she quipped defensively.

“On the message, you had something to tell me,” he explained while placing the lasagna on the table.

He pulled out her chair and gestured for her to sit.

“You can tell me everything while we eat,” he suggested.

He added the plate of garlic bread to the table and poured the wine.

“I need to use the washroom first,” Rosemary blurted. “I will be right back.”

Bernie nodded and smiled at her, putting the bottle in the chiller on the counter as she rushed past him and ran into the washroom. She closed and locked the door, looking at herself in the mirror once more, and pulled off her slacks. The crotch was wet, her cum-filled panties leaking through, and she wiped herself quickly. She rolled them up and went to the bedroom, stuffing them in the laundry basket, and pulled out a clean pair of panties to put on.

“Why don’t you leave those off for a few minutes,” Bernie suggested from the doorway.

She turned to see him unbuttoning his shirt, a devilish smile on his face, his eyes gleaming with desire.

“Oh, uh… I…”

He pulled his shirt off and unzipped his pants, stepping out of them quickly, as he leered at her bare bottom.

“I want you so fucking bad,” he growled.

He put his hands on her arms and pushed his erect cock against her lower belly.

“I’ve been waiting for you to get home.”

He kissed her roughly and pulled her close, mashing his mouth against hers, and his hands fell to her waist before sliding down over her ass.

Rosemary felt his arousal and desire, and kissed him back. The panties fell from her hand and she grabbed his waist, pushing herself into his hard cock. They fell onto the bed, her legs opening and his body slipping between them. His cock found her opening and he pushed in easily, the cum from Charles acting as lube, and he moaned.

“Oh, you’re so fucking wet!”

He began pumping his hips, slowing down after a few strokes, and reached one hand to her chest. He squeezed and groped her breasts, fumbling with the buttons until he had them open and her breasts pushed out from the vest.

“Fuck, you look so sexy like this,” he panted.

Rosemary was highly aroused, both by his aggressive desire and by the knowledge he was fucking her just like Mr. Brandon had asked.

“Give him what you gave me.”

Rosemary began moving her hips, fucking him back and building up to orgasm. Bernie moaned and grunted.

“Don’t you finish before me,” Rosemary hissed.

Bernie slowed down with a surprised look his face.

“Fuck me good. Make me cum, Bernie,” she demanded in a seductive tone.

Hearing her talk like that aroused Bernie immensely. She was normally quiet and submissive, and he had always wanted her to be vocal and talk dirty.

“Yeah? You need a good fucking?” he panted.

“Yes,” she replied hoarsely. “I need a good fuck. Fuck me really good.”

She ran her fingers over his shoulders, and when he thrust hard she dug her nails in.

“Oh, yeah, baby,” he growled.

“Fuck me hard! Fuck with your big cock!” she hissed.

In her mind it was Mr. Brandon pumping into her, his thick cock bringing her to climax, his shoulders she was digging into. Bernie slammed into her, straining to hold his load back, and focused on her. He moved his hips differently, changed the pace, pulled himself up and grabbed her ankles, lifting them into the air. He moved in tight and his thighs were slapping against hers as he fucked for all he was worth.

“Oh yes!” she howled when the orgasm hit.

Bernie felt her pussy squeeze and his cock exploded. He groaned loudly and quivered as his balls emptied, holding her ankles together and his thighs against her until the huge orgasm subsided.

Rosemary gasped for air. The intense orgasm, coupled with the flood of cum spurting into her, had her in a daze. She hadn’t been fucked twice in one day for many years, and never by two different men. She felt sexy, desirable, and so slutty. She liked this feeling.

“Holy shit,” Bernie gasped as his cock slipped out. “That was so great.”

He looked at the creamy juice running out of her slit, amazed and excited by the amount, and did something he had never done before. He bent down and put his face next to her slit, putting out his tongue. He had gone down on her before, but never after fucking her.

Rosemary gasped when she felt his tongue on her. He kept her legs up high and licked her slit, lapping like a thirsty dog, and another orgasm built quickly. His tongue pushed inside and then swirled up to her clit, fluttering it to a frenzy. She groaned loudly and climaxed, another intense, gut-wrenching orgasm that washed through her in waves. Bernie’s tongue disappeared when she finished shaking.

Bernie let her legs down and moved up her body, laying on her with his face inches from hers. He licked her lips before pushing his tongue into her mouth, and felt her hands grab his head and hold him tight as they kissed.

“That was amazing,” Rosemary praised. "Thank you."

“Yeah, it was,” he agreed. “Ready for dinner?”

Rosemary giggled.

“In a few minutes. I need to rest a little and clean up, okay?”

“Sure. I will put it back in the oven for a few minutes.”

Rosemary ran her fingers between her legs while Bernie went to the kitchen, thinking about the fact that she had now taken two men in a matter of hours. She slipped a finger inside, aroused by the thoughts, and wondered if Mr. Brandon would be happy to know that she satisfied his request.

Dinner was good and they had just finished cleaning up when she remembered the envelope.

“Oh, here is what I wanted to show you,” she told him while handing him the envelope. “Mr. Brandon gave me a bonus and a pay raise for my work!”

“Wow! That’s a lot of money,” Bernie announced. “No wonder you were so excited when you got home.”

“Yes, it was very nice of him.”

“Yes, it was. You deserve it, though. You work hard for them, about time they appreciate it.”

He handed her the envelope back and smiled.

“I’m proud of you, Rosemary.”

Rosemary blushed and felt the knot of guilt in her stomach returning. She turned to the sink to hide the tears that formed, wiping them away quickly. Some were from Bernie’s praise, the others from guilt, and she felt very confused.

“Thank you, Bernie.”

He stood up and moved behind her, giving her a hug and kissing the back of her neck.

“I should tell you that more often. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry. Please.”

He moved back and patted her on the bum.

“Maybe he likes more than just your work,” he joked. “Your ass looks great in those new pants.”

Rosemary spun around and slapped his face.

“How dare you say something like that!” she blurted.

Bernie looked at her, stunned and in shock, with his eyes wide and his mouth open. Rosemary didn’t know what to do.

“Oh my god! I’m so so sorry, Bernie!”

“I… I was just teasing… sorry,” he said quietly while rubbing his cheek.

“I’m sorry, I should not have done that,” she apologized quietly.

Bernie went to the fridge and pulled out a beer. He popped it open and took a long sip before going to the living room and taking his place in the recliner. The sound of the TV filled the room while Rosemary sat at the table and stared at the envelope.

*****

Bernie had slept on the couch and left for work earlier than usual. Rosemary sorted through her dresser, settling on a matching bra and panty set in red, with a lace fringe, and decided to wear a skirt and a blouse. She checked herself in the mirror, happy with the look, and slipped on her new pumps before leaving. She hoped Mr. Brandon would like her outfit, and was already getting aroused at the thought of seeing him. On the way the memory of him fucking her on his desk played in her mind, and by the time she arrived her panties were wet.

She put her things in her locker, closing it up and spinning the lock, and turned around to find Marcus standing in the doorway.

“Oh, hello, Marcus.”

“Hello to you, Rosemary,” he replied with a smirk. “Don’t you look tasty today.”

“Oh, uh, thank you.”

She blushed slightly and straightened the front of her skirt.

“You’re a good looking woman,” he praised and stepped closer. “I sure would like to have a woman like you. Your husband is a very lucky man.”

His eyes were full of desire and she could feel the sexual heat radiating from him as he slowly circled her.

“Mmm mmm mmm,” he continued. “Too sexy for just one man. You ever want another, you just let me know.”

He winked and turned around, strutting out the door with the confidence of a good lover, leaving Rosemary alone and slightly aroused. He was a handsome man, taller and more muscular than Bernie, and she admitted to herself that she had always found him attractive. The rumor about black men crossed her mind for a moment, and she giggled.

She checked the time and went to get her cart, hoping to find Mr. Brandon in his office when she went, and had a fleeting thought of Bernie. It passed quickly.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments