Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Scent of Lemon - part 10 of 10

"A new lifestyle evolves after Marcus comes to visit"

62
13 Comments 13
4.0k Views 4.0k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is the final chapter of the series. The characters may return in future stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoyed reading this series as much as I enjoyed writing it."

By the time Anita left Sunday evening they were all sore, sated, and exhausted. The three of them had licked, fingered, sucked, fucked and kissed every inch of each other in numerous ways and combinations. Bernie took a few ibuprofen to relieve the ache in his neck and jaw, and sat down carefully in his recliner. His cock hurt and his balls ached, his tongue felt rubbed raw, and he loved every ache and pain. He lay his head back and closed his eyes, every moment playing on a loop in his mind, and smiled to himself.

Rosemary lay on the bed, her jaw, hips, and pussy aching. She had loved every minute of it, even when she watched Bernie's cock slipping and sliding out of Anita's tasty pussy, getting to see it up close and not in the mirror. It had turned her on to see the thick, glistening shaft and the wet, gripping lips wrestling together, and the fact it was Bernie bringing Anita to climax so many times made her proud in a way.

She was amazed at how she felt about it all, not feeling any threat or jealousy, as if they were playing cards or something together. She came to the conclusion that friends having sex together could be a good thing, and that she needed to trust Bernie's judgement as much as he needed to trust hers. She closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep, and thought of how lucky she was to have someone like Bernie.

*****

The week progressed as a normal week would for Rosemary. She made her daily rounds on schedule, not seeing Mr. Brandon or Marcus, and evenings were peaceful at home. They took turns making supper and cleaning up, talked about all kinds of things while they ate, and went for walks together after dinner, just enjoying each other’s company again. Bernie was flirty and attentive, with his little compliments and touching, and she returned the little bits of affection. She was happy, content, and still very much in love.

Thursday morning came and Bernie gave her a kiss before leaving for work. He paused in the open door and smiled at her.

“Why don’t you see what Marcus is up to this weekend?”

She looked at his eyes, seeing the glimmer of mischief and desire, and giggled.

“Yeah? You sure?”

He nodded and closed the door. Rosemary returned to the bedroom and changed her blouse, putting on the white shirt and vest that showed off her ample bosom.

Once at work she hung a yellow tag on his locker door, with a time and office number on it, and went about her day. She became more anxious and excited as the day went on, looking forward to seeing Marcus, finally going to the designated office just before noon. She went in and left the door open, the vacant space devoid of furniture, and waited.

Marcus arrived and closed the door behind him, turning the lock, and gave her a big smile.

“I’ve been hoping to hear from you,” he admitted.

Rosemary leaned her back against the wall with her hands behind her, pushing her chest out, and smiling seductively.

“Oh? Why is that?” she teased.

“I've been thinking about you all week,”” he replied, stepping in front of her and grabbing her waist.

He pushed his crotch into her and licked his thick lips.

“You so tasty, Rosemary. I can’t stop thinking about this juicy body of yours.”

His cock hardened against her belly, pressing into her as it swelled, and her arousal swelled along with it. His hands moved up and he pawed her breasts over her clothes, leaning his mouth against her neck and kissing below her ear. She was getting warm, the erotic heat building quickly, and she turned her face to kiss him.

Their lips pressed together gently at first, then his hand went behind her head and pulled her mouth hard against his. Her hands went to his shirt, unbuttoning it and pulling it open, then dropped to the button on his pants. She felt him fumbling with the button on her slacks and undid it for him, letting him slide down the zipper and shove his hand inside. His fingers touched her wetness, and she gasped as he rubbed between her folds.

“Oh, you fucking wet,” he moaned. “I wanna fuck you so bad.”

“So fuck me,” she replied, tugging the slacks down over her hips to her ankles.

She stepped out of one pant leg and pushed him backwards a few steps, tugged his pants and shorts down, and dropped to her knees. Her hands grabbed his cock, holding it while she gave it a quick tongue bath, and then she turned around and went onto her hands and knees. Marcus looked at the plump ass and wet pout in front of him and dropped down behind her.

“Fuck yeah,” he growled. “I’m gonna fuck that pussy so good.”

“Fuck me, Marcus,” Rosemary said over her shoulder. “Fuck me like my husband’s watching.”

“Oh, fuck yeah!” he replied excitedly.

He pushed inside, moaning and groaning as he stretched her cunt. Rosemary moaned as well, her pussy hungry for the thick cock, and kept talking. She found talking about it highly arousing and was very turned on.

“Yes! Fuck me while he watches you.”

“Oh, you a horny bitch,” he growled and pumped faster.

“Shove your big dick in me, Marcus… give me all of it while he watches.”

Marcus held her hips tight and pounded into her, excited by her talk.

“Your big black dick, filling my pussy…”

“Oh, fuck.”

“That’s it, give me that big dick… make me cum, Marcus!”

“Oh, fuck, you sure a hot bitch!”

Rosemary climaxed while his fat tip pounded her insides, quivering and struggling to keep herself up. Marcus rammed into her as her pussy squeezed him.

“Oh fuck!” he gasped.

His cock throbbed and pulsed as it emptied out, sending spurts into Rosemary's hungry cunt. She moaned loudly, loving the feel of him filling her with his hot load and gripping her hips, and pushed back against him. She felt him relax and his cock slipped out.

"Damn, you such a good fuck," he groaned, slapping her on the right cheek.

Rosemary wiggled her ass at him and giggled. He pat her cheek once more and stood up, pulling up his pants before helping her up. She pulled up her panties, wishing she had brought an extra pair, and then shimmied into her slacks.

"I was asked to invite you over this weekend," Rosemary announced with a smile. "Are you interested?"

"Oh, yeah," Marcus agreed. "When?"

"Saturday, around seven?"

She reached into her pocket and handed him a note with her address and phone number. Marcus looked at it and nodded, putting it into his shirt pocket.

"I'll be there," he assured her. "You sure he is going to be good with this?"

"Yes, we have talked about it," she giggled. "He's as excited as you are about it."

Marcus smiled and walked to the door.

"I’ll see you then," he promised.

Rosemary straightened herself out, left the office, and waited for the elevator. When the door opened she found Gloria inside.

"Oh, hi, Gloria."

"Hi there, Rosemary," she replied with a smile. "Nice to see you."

"You heading up?"

Gloria nodded. Rosemary noticed that she was wearing a knee-length black skirt, black stockings, and low heels instead of her usual uniform slacks, and had on a little more makeup than usual.

"I have a meeting with Mr. Brandon," Gloria confided. "I've been reassigned to the upper floors. No more dealing with idiots in the lobby for me."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes," she replied smugly. "Comes with a very nice pay increase, too. Don't tell anyone, though."

"Oh, don't worry, I will keep it secret," Rosemary said quietly.

She looked at their reflections in the shiny stainless steel doors, realizing that they looked very similar. Almost the same height, same body shapes and hair styles, and Gloria was only a few years younger than she was. Rosemary concluded that Gloria was her replacement.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened, with Rosemary going to the break room and Gloria heading to Mr. Brandon's office. Rosemary paused and watched as Cheryl greeted her and led her into the office, closing the door behind her. The blinds began to descend moments later.

Rosemary continued on with her day as normal, and when she arrived at Mr. Brandon's office Cheryl was gone and the door closed. She placed a yellow tag on the handle after listening at the door and hearing nothing.

*****

Bernie had been excited about her discussion with Marcus, pushing her onto the bed and fucking her like a frenzied rabbit after hearing she had fucked him. The idea of it turned him on, as did the idea that she was still full of his cum, and he had climaxed in under two minutes. He apologized for being so fast, and Rosemary giggled and assured him that it was fine. She enjoyed it, seeing him so worked up and excited, and loved the slutty feelings it gave her. Before bed Bernie had suggested no more sex and to wait until Marcus arrived on Saturday. Rosemary agreed.

Friday afternoon when she approached Mr. Brandon's office the door opened and Gloria came out. She was pulling her skirt hem down and doing up a button on her blouse, glancing up at Rosemary with a sheepish smirk, and blushed slightly. Rosemary stopped her cart and smiled.

"Hi, Gloria. Another meeting?"

"Uh, yes," Gloria replied sheepishly.

"I assume you will be having a lot of meetings," she teased.

"Yes,” Gloria smirked. "It sounds like it.”

Rosemary nodded, noticing the shiny wedding ring on her usually bare finger.

"I see you wear your ring to work now?"

"Oh, yes," she replied while looking at her hand. "Mr. Brandon said I should. He’s allowed a few changes about the dress code for the security staff. He's very supportive, you know."

"Yes, I know."

Gloria glanced around and leaned close to Rosemary, speaking in a quiet, conspiratorial tone.

"He wants me to attend a conference with him next week, as his personal security detail. I'm so excited to be going!"

"Really? Won't your husband mind you being gone?"

"Oh, no," she said dismissively. "He doesn't care, he's always busy just watching TV most evenings anyway."

Rosemary chuckled and Gloria began walking away.

"Hey, Gloria. Hang on a moment."

Gloria turned back and Rosemary took her by the hand, placing the pager in it.

"You will be needing this," she smirked. "It's Mr. Brandon's, and I won't be needing it anymore."

Gloria looked at the pager and then at Rosemary. The two shared a knowing glance and Gloria nodded.

"I see. Thank you."

"Enjoy your new position, Gloria."

"Oh, I plan to," she replied with a wink and a big smile before walking away.

Rosemary went to the closed office door and a hung a tag on it, wondering what Mr. Brandon had in mind for Gloria, and continued on with her day.

*****

Rosemary told Bernie about Gloria during their evening walk around the duck pond. Bernie had not said much, just that he hoped she knew what she was getting into, and they discussed Saturday night. Bernie would have a drink with Marcus in the living room first, to talk about a few things and get comfortable with each other, then Rosemary would join them. He struggled to contain his lust and excitement, finding himself erect most of the evening, and full of anticipation. Neither one slept well, both anxious, nervous and excited.

Saturday seemed to drag, taking forever for the clock to approach seven, and they had both tried to keep busy. Neither ate much supper, full of anticipation and nervousness, and Bernie kept watching the clock and waiting for the knock on the front door while Rosemary slipped into the bathroom to prepare.

Marcus arrived just before seven, and Bernie greeted him at the door, shaking his hand and welcoming him with an awkward smile.

"Have a seat, Marcus," Bernie offered. "Would you like a beer, bourbon, or something?"

"Bourbon, please," he replied with an uneasy smile.

Marcus fidgeted nervously on the couch, anxious and slightly uncomfortable. Although he was excited, he had never done something like this before, and his hand trembled slightly when he took the drink from Bernie. Bernie put the bottle on the table and took a seat on the other end of the couch.

Marcus took a long sip and eyed Bernie, numerous thoughts firing in his brain. What if this goes bad? This dude looks like he could fuck me up. What if I can’t get hard? Or stay hard? What if I bust too fast? Then what do I do? His head spun with thoughts. What if he wants to suck my dick? Or wants me to suck his dick?

Bernie emptied his glass, his thoughts the same as Marcus, and refilled it. He topped up Marcus’s glass and put the bottle on the table.

“I… I am going to be honest with you, Marcus. We’ve never done this before, well, not with a guy, and I’m kind of anxious.”

“Me, too, man,” Marcus replied.

“I mean, nervous, I guess.”

“Yeah.”

“Uh, so I don’t want to do anything with you, I’m not interested in that.”

“Whoo, that’s a relief. I’m not into dudes, either,” Marcus sighed.

Bernie chuckled and they both relaxed a bit.

“I want to watch, you know. But I will be participating, doing things with her at the same time.”

“Yeah, that’s cool.”

“I want her to enjoy it. I know she likes fucking you, she told me.”

“Ah, well, she’s a good one, man.”

“Yeah, she is. I love her, and I want her to know it.”

“Yeah, I get it. This way it’s just some fun sex, you know?”

They refilled the glasses and Bernie nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, just some fun. You like fucking her? I love fucking her.”

The bourbon was working on them, loosening them up as they talked.

“Yeah, I do. She got some great pussy. You a lucky dude.”

“I am. Great tits, too.”

“Yeah, real nice set of tits. And that juicy butt!”

Rosemary checked herself in the mirror, fluffing up her hair and checking her lipstick. She had decided on the emerald green bra and crotch-less panties she hadn’t worn yet, thinking Bernie would like it. She was highly aroused and excited, her nerves settled by the two glasses of wine, and posed for herself. "Ooh, you look hot, sexy bitch," she told herself.

She could hear them in the living room, talking and laughing like old friends, and opened the door. The thought that Marcus hadn’t seen her nude popped into her head, and she felt anxious for a moment. She laughed at herself for being silly, took a deep breath, and went to the living room.

“Hello, boys,” she greeted, stopping with her hands on her hips. “Buy a girl a drink?”

The reactions were better than she hoped for, with both staring at her with wide eyes and open mouths.

“Wow,” was all Marcus could utter.

Mr_Tyler6
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mr_Tyler6

“You look so fucking hot,” Bernie praised.

She did a slow turn, wiggling her ass at them a bit, and Bernie patted the couch between them. Rosemary stood in front of Marcus, leaned over with her hands on his knees, and gave him a kiss.

“Hello, Marcus,” she purred.

His eyes dropped to her chest for a moment.

“Damn, you hot!”

Rosemary giggled and stood up, turning her back to him, and sat on his lap. She glanced at Bernie, making sure he was okay with it, and received a nod in return. She leaned back against his chest, wriggling her ass, and reached her hands up behind his neck.

Marcus glanced at Bernie, getting a nod, and reached up to cup her breasts. Rosemary moaned, the sound arousing them all, and Marcus kissed her neck while massaging her heavy tits. His cock was hard, pressing between her cheeks, and Rosemary pushed into it.

Bernie reached over, slipping his hand between them, and unclasped her bra. He slipped the strap off her shoulder, and Marcus pulled it off and dropped it to the floor. Her tits hung free and Marcus grabbed them again, squeezing and kneading the glorious mounds while kissing her shoulders and neck.

“Touch her pussy,” Bernie whispered.

Marcus dropped one hand down and slid it between her thighs, cupping her pussy.

“She’s fucking wet,” he reported.

He rubbed her cunt and slipped a finger inside, making her moan and move her hips. Bernie watched him finger her, his twinge of jealousy displaced by his arousal at seeing her squirm in pleasure. She turned her face to him, her eyes full of lust, and licked her lips.

Bernie stood up and stripped his clothes off, tossing them aside, and stepped in front of her with one leg up on the couch. His cock was solid rock, hard as he could be, and she leaned her head forward and took him in her mouth. Marcus craned his head to the side and watched her suck the fat head, her glossy red lips sliding back and forth on the thick cock. It amazed and excited him, and he began rubbing her clit and upper pussy in quick circles.

Rosemary shook when she orgasmed, the fingers on her pussy and the cock in her mouth bringing her to climax quickly. Bernie and Marcus grinned at each other, and Bernie pulled away, knowing he was close to cumming, and gestured at Marcus.

“Suck his cock now,” he growled, running his hand through her hair.

He returned to the couch and watched as Rosemary moved onto the floor and Marcus stripped his clothes off. She went to her knees in front of him and grabbed his cock, stroking it with both hands, and glanced at Bernie.

“Suck it,” he urged. “Suck his big cock.”

She smiled at him before turning her attention to the swollen cock in front of her. She began licking along the shaft and around the fat tip, making it glisten as she held it in her hands. Marcus groaned and put his hand on her head when she opened her mouth, gently pulling her down on him.

Rosemary was highly aroused, her pussy dripping, knowing Bernie was watching. She sucked him deep, taking his swollen tip to her throat, determined to make him cum quickly. She wanted Bernie to see him cover her face, watch his big black dick bust all over her, just as he asked for. Marcus couldn’t hold back and let out a groan, and she pulled her mouth away.

The first rope hit her across the nose and forehead, the next into her open mouth and chin. She pumped her hands and jerked him, pointing the spurting tip at her face and tits, loving the feel of the hot cum splattering on her skin.

Bernie stared, awestruck and immensely turned on, fighting the urge to stroke himself. The sight of her getting a full cum facial and rubbing the big dark cock across her face was too much, and he jumped up and grabbed her hair. He pulled her face to him and jerked furiously, adding a huge load of cum to her slick, wet face, and groaned loudly.

Marcus watched, mesmerized by the sight of her taking both loads in the face, and thought about Maria doing the same. He had always wanted to share a women, they had talked about it, but she never seemed to be seriously interested. His mind returned to Rosemary when she started sucking him once more.

Rosemary was ecstatic with the slutty feelings she had, sucking both cocks. She went back and forth, slurping them dry, and rubbed them on her face with wanton lust.

“Holy shit, babe,” Bernie moaned.

“Fuck, you a sexy bitch,” Marcus added.

Rosemarie giggled, sat back on her heels, and wiped cum away from her eyes. Bernie went to the bathroom and returned with a towel, handing it to Rosemary. She wiped up quickly while Marcus and Bernie sat back on the couch. She looked at them, two handsome men who desired her so much, splayed out on the couch with their cocks hanging, and felt pleased with herself. She had found it very pleasurable, pleasing two men at once, and loved the aroused feelings it gave her.

"Well, now that we have that out the way," she giggled, standing up and sitting between them. "Bernie, would you mind getting me some water?"

Bernie went to the kitchen and returned with two large glasses of water, handing them to her and Marcus. Marcus drained his empty.

"Oh, thanks, man. I needed that."

"You have to stay hydrated," Bernie joked.

Marcus laughed and nodded his head.

"Let's take this to the bedroom," Bernie suggested. "Time for Rosemary to get some loving."

He put out his hand and helped her up, leading her and Marcus to the bedroom, and told her to get on the bed. She climbed on and lay down, with Marcus on one side and Bernie on the other, and felt two different hands and two sets of lips on her body. Bernie kissed her and then nuzzled her neck, dropping his mouth to the soft spot a the base of her throat, while Marcus began kissing her breast. His thick lips sucked on her swollen nipple and she felt his hand slip between her thighs, happily parting them for him, and Bernie's hand cupped her other breast.

"You want to taste her?" Bernie asked.

"Yeah, I do," Marcus replied.

He moved down between her legs and his large tongue ran between her pouty folds, making her gasp, and Bernie focused on sucking her nipples and running his hands over her. The tongue swirled, poked, and licked at her pussy while the lips sucked and pinched her nipples, driving her to climax in no time. Bernie grinned when she began shivering and moaning, knowing she was beginning to orgasm, and watched her face contort and her thighs squeeze Marcus's head. He was turned on watching her get pleasured, and his cock was getting harder by the minute.

Rosemary's thighs parted and Marcus lifted his head up, licking his lips, and watched Bernie climb up and hang his cock over her face. He tongue came out, giving the shaft a lick, and he watched closely when her lips parted and took him into her mouth. The sight aroused him even more, and he lifted himself to his knees and moved up between her legs. Bernie grinned as Marcus rubbed the tip of his cock against her pussy.

"Yeah, fuck her, Marcus," he urged. "Give her that big fucking dick."

She was no longer his wife, Rosemary. She was a fuck toy, a slut to be used and enjoyed, like the women he watched in videos. A hot, horny, sex-loving woman being shared. The thoughts inflamed his arousal and excitement.

"Fuck her good, Marcus."

Rosemary sucked on the hard cock, her ears filling with the words from Bernie and her pussy filling with Marcus's thick cock, and loved it. The feeling of having two men at once, two cocks at once, was something new, exciting and highly arousing. She was being shared, pleasured and used at the same time, and she felt as desirable and slutty as she had ever felt. This would not be a one-time thing, she concluded. Marcus started pumping faster, his thick cock pistoning in and out of her hungry pussy, and the pleasure caused her to pull her mouth away and gasp for air.

Bernie sat back, letting her pant and moan, content to stroke himself while he watched Marcus fuck her. He moved away and got off the bed, moving behind them to watch his big cock slip in and out of her gripping pussy. He was enthralled by the sight of the glistening black cock disappearing into her creamy white cunt, stretching it out and filling it up. He tapped him on the shoulder and gestured to her open mouth. Marcus nodded and slipped himself out, moving up the bed and putting his cock on her chin. Bernie took his place, pushing inside and driving hard, thrilled by fucking her freshly-fucked pussy. He was past reasoning, driven by the lust and thrill of having his fantasy play out.

Rosemary opened her eyes when she felt the sudden loss of the thick, swollen pole between her legs. She watched Marcus move towards her face and Bernie move between her legs, and stuck her tongue out for Marcus to rub his cock on. She licked it when she could, feeling it pass over her lips, chin and cheeks as Marcus rubbed it over her face, and when Bernie began pumping into her hard she climaxed again. Marcus grinned as she shook and moaned, loving the sight of his cock rubbing across her face while she was being fucked. Bernie slowed down and paused for a moment.

"Let's flip her over," he told Marcus.

He pulled out and they rolled her onto her stomach. Bernie pulled her up by her hips and Marcus told her to get on all fours while he moved in front of her. He pulled her mouth onto his cock, holding her head tight, and watched Bernie mount her from behind. Her tits swung freely, and Marcus reached under to grab one, squeezing and kneading while she rocked back and forth.

Rosemary struggled to breath, gasping and trying to breath through her nose with the big cock pushing to her throat. Bernie was pumping into her, pushing her forward on each thrust, and Marcus's cock hit her throat with each movement. Bernie slowed down, slapped her ass, and pulled out.

"Your turn," he told Marcus. "Fuck her good."

"Yeah, man. I love this pussy."

He moved behind her and pushed in, stretching her cunt again, and grabbed her hips tightly. Bernie kneeled in front of her and pushed his cock in her mouth after grabbing her hair.

"Yeah, fuck her, man. Give her that big black dick!"

Marcus didn't need any encouragement. He pumped her hard, feeling the pressure build.

"Fuck, I'm gonna blow," he warned.

"Do it! Fill her fucking pussy!"

Marcus groaned loudly and emptied his balls into her. He slammed his thighs against hers and held himself in place, shaking, his fingers digging into her hips. Bernie pulled away, almost cumming himself, and Rosemary dropped her chest to the bed, gasping and moaning as she climaxed at the same time. She felt the huge spurts flood her insides, the big cock pulsing and massaging as it pumped empty, and absolutely loved it.

Bernie watched and waited, moving to the side of the bed, and put his hand on her ass. Marcus moaned quietly and slipped himself out, his thick, softening cock pulling some the creamy juice out, and Bernie was incredibly turned on by the sight. Rosemary slumped to the bed when Marcus let her hips go, groaning, and Bernie flipped her onto her back.

He lifted her legs apart and slipped into her, feeling the greasy cum lube his cock, and fucked her furiously. The idea of fucking her cum-filled pussy drove his lust into overdrive. Rosemary was limp, her big tits swaying and jiggling while her head bobbed about.

"Yeah, fuck her, man! Give her another fucking load!" Marcus urged, cheering Bernie on. "Fuck, always wanted to do this!"

"Fuck, yes," Bernie grunted. "Fucking her cum-filled fucking cunt..."

He let out a roar when his cock exploded, another huge load pumping into her already-full pussy, and cum streamed out around his cock as he pumped furiously. His balls emptied out and he slumped down, slipping his cock out, and watched the stream of cum run out and puddle on the bed.

"Holy shit... that was fucking awesome," he moaned, giving Marcus a big grin.

"Fuck, we filled her up big!" Marcus laughed. "Fucked the life out of her, she ain't even moving."

Bernie chuckled, put her legs down, and moved up the bed. He wiped the sweaty hair from her eyes, seeing a smile on her face, and knew she had enjoyed it as much as he had. He lay down on his back and sighed. Marcus went to the bathroom, and sat on the edge of the bed when he returned.

"Thanks, man. That was something else."

"It was," Bernie agreed. "Maybe we can do it again sometime."

"I would be up for that," he replied with a grin.

He looked at Rosemary, sweaty, dripping cum, and smiling. He pictured Maria the same way, and gave Bernie a devilish grin.

"Maybe I bring my girl along."

"I'm up for that," Bernie agreed.

"Me, too," Rosemary added softly.

Marcus grinned.

"I'm going to talk to her. Might need your help convincing her, though."

"Whatever we can do," Rosemary replied. "We like to help out friends."

Bernie and Marcus chuckled.

"I'll be going," Marcus announced. "She's coming home tomorrow morning."

"You need to build up some energy for her," Bernie joked.

"Fuck, yeah. This girl here... she drains me," Marcus admitted.

Rosemary giggled. "I'll take that compliment."

"So, we all good?" he asked. "Just making sure."

"Yes, we're good, Marcus," Bernie replied. "We will get together again, with or without your girl."

"Good. I'll just let myself out."

He left the room and in a few minutes they heard the front door close. Rosemary turned towards Bernie, tucking into his chest, and he put his arm across her waist.

"That was so good," she purred.

“It was awesome,” Bernie agreed.

"Oh my god, I've been shared by two men,” she giggled. “How slutty is that?”

"It was fucking great. It turned me on, watching him fuck you like that. And when you sucked him off.”

"Yeah? You sure you're okay with everything?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I want to do it again," he assured her. "I know you aren't going anywhere."

"No, I'm not," she replied.

"So, I guess we're swingers now," he mused.

"Looks that way," Rosemary agreed.

She reached her hand down and tickled his soft cock, giggling when it barely reacted.

"I guess you need some time."

"Yeah, I need some time," he chuckled. "You ready for something now?"

"Oh no, I'm good."

They lay together cuddling, each quietly wondering what the future would bring. Bernie wondered if Maria would get involved, the thought of fucking that thicc Latino very appealing. Rosemary pondered if they should arrange to get together with Marcus and Anita. She looked up at Bernie and smiled.

"I love you, Bernie."

"I love you, Rosemary."

She felt happy, fully satisfied, and thankful of Mr. Brandon for getting it all started. She closed her eyes, picturing his desk, and drifted off to sleep with the scent of lemon on her mind.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments