Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Scent Of Lemon - Part 6

"Rosemary meets up with Mr. Brandon, and Anita visits Bernie"

52
9 Comments 9
3.1k Views 3.1k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Bernie looked at her in disbelief, mouthing the name quietly. Anita?

Rosemary moved, startling him, and he took his hand away. She continued to slumber quietly as he watched her. What about Anita? His mind raced with possibilities, from Rosemary being told he had flirted with her to wondering if she was involved in all of this new sex activity.

He slowly stood up and left the room, grabbing a beer and taking a seat in his recliner to try to sort this out. Rosemary had never shown interest in another woman, even when Bernie had sort of joked about inviting her to stay after her divorce. He thought back to when that happened, and vaguely recalled Rosemary saying something about another man ending their marriage. He had never seen Roger since.

The image of Rosemary and Anita together floated in his mind, the two entwined in a pussy-to-mouth 69, and became hard as a rock. Was it possible? Were they lovers? Would he be able to get them into a threesome? He chuckled at himself, realizing the absurdity of his train of thought, and chalked it up to his raging boner. He slipped out of the chair and returned to the bedroom, finding her lying quietly on the bed. He took off his pants and shirt, stood next to the bed, and stroked his cock as he looked at her.

His eyes travelled her body, the curves, crevices, and mounds familiar, yet still exciting. Her breasts moved gently with each breath, holding his attention for a few moments, and he pulled his eyes away and looked at the little pudge above her pussy. He loved that pudge, the fat little mound with the newly-trimmed fuzz, and wondered why it turned him so much. His cock was hard in his hand as he stroked slowly, and he suddenly had the urge to jerk off on her. He climbed on the bed carefully and kneeled by her waist, his leg at the top of her curvy hip, and kept stroking. He had thought of doing this numerous times over the years, and for some reason never did. He imagined watching her play with herself as he jerked himself, wishing he had asked her to do it years ago, and felt the pressure building.

He was right on the edge, aiming his cock at her tummy and pudge, when he noticed her eyes were open and she had a wry smile on her face.

"I still turn you on that much?" she asked softly.

"Oh, yes, baby."

His cock exploded and his spurting streams covered her pudge and tummy. He groaned and stroked himself, focusing on the sight of his cum splashing across her, until he was empty. He sat back on his heels and sighed.

Rosemary ran her fingers through the puddles on her tummy and giggled. She was pleased that Bernie was still turned on so much just by looking at her, and that he felt the desire and need to do something about it. He made her feel sexy and desirable.

Bernie grabbed the box of tissues from the nightstand and gave her a handful. She wiped up and he took the wad from her, put the tissues back, and then went into the bathroom. He came back out and stood by the bed, looking at her and smiling.

“You’re so damn sexy. I don’t know what has got into you, but I like it. If it’s attention from someone else, that’s okay. I know I haven’t been very attentive for a long time.”

He pulled on his sweatpants and a t-shirt as Rosemary watched quietly, too stunned to reply, and left the room. She lay her head down on the pillow and covered her eyes with her arm, trying to make sense of it all and quell the feelings of guilt that crept in.

The rest of the evening passed by quickly without much conversation between them. Each was in their own space, struggling with their respective feelings and fears, which were actually very similar. Twice Rosemary almost told him about everything, changing her mind at the last moment. Bernie was about to confront her and paused when he looked into her eyes, unable to do it. Instead he had just smirked and returned to his recliner. He did join her in bed when she went, though, and they had fallen asleep with their backs against each other.

*****

“I have library club tonight,” Rosemary announced as Bernie ate breakfast. “I’m going a little early, and after the girls want to go for a drink, so I’ll be later than usual.”

Bernie nodded.

The day seemed to take forever, the minutes feeling like hours as Rosemary cleaned and waited for the pager to go off. She managed to avoid Marcus, not wanting to have to deal with him, and she was already in the car when the vibrating noise started. She grabbed the pager and her phone, tapping in the numbers quickly, and waited for him to answer.

“Hello, my Rose.”

The sound of his voice made her heart beat faster.

“Hello, Mr. Brandon,” she replied excitedly.

“Do you know the Hilton downtown?”

“Yes, I know where it is,” she answered.

“Room 602. I’m looking forward to seeing you, Rose.”

“Me, too,” she replied.

“See you soon, Rose.”

The call ended and Rosemary sped all the way home. She showered quickly, put on the red bra, panties and garters, and put the stockings in her big purse. She put on the black skirt she had bought, snug and short, and a red blouse, adding her red heels to the purse. She took along a little makeup and a small bottle of perfume, confident that she had everything she needed, and managed to leave before Bernie arrived.

She arrived at the hotel and went to the bathroom, putting on the stockings and heels and freshening up before going to the elevator. Two men checked her out closely, their eyes obviously looking her over as she waited for the elevator. One gave her a smile, and Rosemary gave him a smile back before getting on the elevator. Their hungry looks made her feel sexy, desirable, and naughty. She liked the feeling.

Rosemary paused at the door, nervous and excited. She had never met someone in a hotel, and it made her feel naughty and uncomfortable at the same time. She giggled at herself and knocked on the door.

“Please, come in,” Charles invited.

He closed the door behind her and smiled.

“You look ravishing, my dear.”

“Thank you,” Rosemary blushed.

The suite was large and spacious, with a couch and desk in one area and a large bed in the other. He handed her a drink and gestured to the couch, taking a seat next to her.

“I see you were able to make arrangements,” he said with a sly grin.

“Yes, I worked something out,” Rosemary admitted.

The thought of Anita flashed in her mind.

“I see you wore your ring. May I see it?”

She put her hand up and Charles examined it for a moment, kissing the top of her hand and holding it in his.

“Very nice, an expensive cut and custom setting. Your husband has very good taste.”

Rosemary glanced at the ring. She had never really considered how much it had cost Bernie.

"I love those stockings. Show me what else you have under that outfit," Charles instructed.

Rosemary stood up and began to undo the buttons on her blouse, slowly one after the other, as his hungry eyes took it all in. She dropped it to the floor and reached back, unzipped the skirt, and let it fall. Charles smiled and nodded his head.

"Outstanding, Rose. Very sexy," he praised. "Take off the bra."

Rose unclasped the bra and dropped it onto the floor with the skirt and blouse. She put her hands on her hips and shook her shoulders gently, making her breasts sway and jiggle. Her plump nipples were hard and her panties already wet.

"Panties, too," he added. "Leave the belt and stockings on, though."

Charles unbuttoned and removed his shirt, then unzipped and pulled off his socks and pants. He lay back against the couch, nude and erect, and began to stroke his cock as she posed for him. She wiggled her hips and turned around, giving a good look at her ass, and turned back to face him. He had that devilish grin on his face and lay back with his legs apart, his thick cock in his hand.

"Come suck me, Rose," he demanded.

She dropped to the floor and slowly crawled to him, putting her hands on his thighs and lifting herself over his crotch. Her nipples grazed his hardened cock as she rubbed them over it, eliciting quiet moans of pleasure, and she gave the swollen head a lick before taking it between her lips. His hand went to her head, resting on the top, and he groaned as she took him deeper.

"Daphne would suck me like this," Charles mused loudly. "We were steady lovers until I went to college."

Rosemary slowly sucked, keeping her hands on his thighs.

"While I was away, she met a man named Tim. He was a decent guy, took good care of her, and they married not long after."

He pushed her down gently, getting more of his cock to her throat, and continued.

"I will admit, I was jealous at first. One weekend I went to visit and Tim was away. She told me how happy she was and showed me the ring he had bought her. It was beautiful, with a large diamond."

He pushed a little more and felt her nose touch his skin as the full length of his cock filled her. He let up and she drew back slowly, dragging her tongue and lips along his swollen shaft, and he pushed her down again.

"It took a little persuasion, but I got her into bed. I couldn't take my eyes off of that ring, and the thought that I was now fucking someone else's wife turned me on immensely."

He tugged her hair and pulled her mouth off.

"Get on the bed," he growled.

Rosemary moved to the bed and lay on her back, admiring his muscular body as he climbed between her legs. He put her stocking-clad feet on his shoulders and rubbed his cock against the wet folds of her cunt, teasing her with it and smiling devilishly.

"I stared at that ring as she stroked my cock and sucked me, just like you did now, and it excited me."

He pushed inside and thrust hard. He paused for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her wetness gripping his cock, and began to slowly move his hips back and forth. His cock massaged her insides, the thick shaft stimulating her nerves and pleasing her. He reached around her thighs and took her hands into his, holding them as he fucked her, and stared at her ring.

"When we fucked I played with her ring, touching it with my fingers that were wet from her pussy. Knowing I was fucking her in his bed, fucking another man's wife, was an empowering feeling. I fucked her the entire weekend, used her as I wanted, and left her with a cunt full of cum when it was time to leave."

He was pumping furiously, pounding his cock into her, and dropped her hands to grab her calves. He thrust hard, driving Rosemary over the edge, and grinned when she climaxed with a loud groan. Charles loved making a woman cum, almost as much as he enjoyed his own orgasms. He dropped her legs down from his shoulders and slipped himself out.

"Turn over," he barked.

Rosemary slowly rolled over, still reeling from her climax, and got on her hands and knees. She felt his cock split her folds and push in at the same time she felt his hand on her hair. He grabbed a handful and pulled back, lifting her head upward, and fucked her hard.

"After that I discovered that I love fucking married women," he panted. "Pleasing them in ways their husbands don't, or can't."

He pulled hard on her hair as he drove himself into her, his thighs slapping against hers.

"They are always willing to do things they wouldn't do with him, like suck my cock at work, or in the car anywhere I desired, or meet me in a hotel."

Rosemary grunted with each thrust, his words both arousing and disturbing her. The thought that he had done this with many others crossed her mind.

"Oh, you have a nice ass, my Rose," he growled.

She felt his thumb on her pucker, pressing and rubbing.

"No, I..."

"Yes, Rose," he growled again. "You want me to do this."

She felt him spit on her, his thumb suddenly slick, and felt it push into her. It hurt slightly, a burning sensation, but was pleasurable, and she struggled to get away. He held her hair tight and kept his cock inside of her, keeping her from moving away, and massaged her opening with her thumb.

"You're going to give me your ass, Rose, just like Daphne did."

He remembered the first time he had fucked Daphne in the ass. It had taken some time and persuasion, but she had relented. His cock slipped out of her pussy, slick and wet, and he pulled his thumb out.

"Are you ready for me?" he asked, spitting in his hand and rubbing it over the head.

"I... I... yes," she whispered reluctantly.

The fat tip pressed into her, and she gasped when it pushed inside. Her arms gave out and she collapsed onto the bed as he began pumping, the thick shaft stretching her opening.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Charles groaned.

He wrapped his arm around her waist, keeping her ass up, and began pumping his hips. He searched for her hand and finally spotted the ring, glistening on her finger, and his lust went into overdrive. The idea of fucking another man's wife in the ass spurred him on, just like when Daphne had given it up to him that weekend. Rosemary fell forward onto the bed with his cock lodged inside, tears in her eyes as he continued to fuck her. She had refused this with Bernie, never allowing him to even put his finger in, and now she was letting Mr. Brandon fuck her in the ass. She found it both painful and pleasurable, invasive and arousing, and listened to his grunts and groans as he pumped his cock in and out.

alicecooper2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicecooper2

"You married sluts always like it up the ass," he groaned.

Charles couldn't hold back any longer and pulled his cock out just as it erupted. Huge ropes of pearly cream sprayed across her back, right up to the shoulder blades, followed by numerous spurts splashing across her ass. He pushed his cock between her cheeks and pumped his hips, milking the last drops out as his balls emptied and his knees shook.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned before sitting back on his feet, panting.

Rosemary lay still and felt the warm cum run down her back and sides. Her insides ached and her rectum burned, yet her cunt was sopping wet and she was on the verge of cumming herself, her swollen clit throbbing for attention. She was in a daze, once more confused by her own actions and feelings, and quietly cried while Mr. Brandon went to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

*****

Bernie arrived home to find Rosemary already gone. He washed up and was about to make some dinner when he noticed the book bag sitting on the kitchen chair. Thinking she had forgotten it, he decided to grab a burger on the way and drop the bag off with her at the library. He sat in the car, finishing the last of his fries, and wondered where her car was. He had driven the lot twice and not seen it. He tossed the wrappers on the floor of the rear seat, grabbed the bag, and strolled into the library. He noticed Marianne and Lisa sitting at a table and walked over.

"Oh, hi, Bernie!" Lisa exclaimed. "What are you doing here?

"Hello, girls," he replied with a smile. "Rosemary forgot to bring her bag, so I thought I would drop it off for her."

"Oh. Well, she isn't here tonight," Lisa replied.

"Oh."

"You can leave it with us, in case she shows up," Lisa offered.

Bernie noticed Marianne glance at Lisa and then back at him.

"No, that's okay," he replied. "I'll just take it home."

"Is everything okay?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, yeah," he responded with a smile. "I just assumed she was here like she usually is."

"Anita isn't coming, either," Marianne announced. "Maybe they went somewhere together."

"Maybe. Well, thanks. You have a nice evening."

Bernie walked away slowly and Marianne looked at Lisa.

"He had the same look Roger had when he showed up that night," she whispered.

"I was thinking the same thing," Lisa whispered back. "Should we call her?"

"No, I don't think we should get involved this time," Marianne replied, shaking her head slowly.

Bernie sped home, his mind pondering the various possibilities. She had lied about where she was going, and he wondered how many times she had been somewhere else when she said she was going to the library. Once home he slipped off his shoes and went to the bedroom, pulling open the lower drawer and moving the white panties aside. The stockings were gone.

He sat down on the bed, the realization that she was with him hitting him hard. It was bad enough she was fucking him, but she was hiding it and lying to him. He put his head in his hands and let out a deep sigh. She was doing what he had done with Lillian, but that didn't ease his pain. He pictured her in the stockings and bra, getting fucked by her boss, and his anger turned to arousal. The image of her being fucked played in his head, her big tits swaying back and forth as she was fucked from behind, and he imagined her on her back, her tits and face being covered with someone else's cum. His cock hardened, and he lay back on the bed and unzipped his pants, pulled it out, and began stroking.

The knock on the front door surprised him. He jumped up quickly, tucked his erection back into his pants, and zipped up. He went to the door and opened it, surprised to see Anita.

"Hi, Bernie," she smiled.

"Hi, Anita. What are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"Oh, sure."

He let her in and closed the door.

"Rosemary is not here," he said, noticing her eyes drop to the still-present bulge in his pants.

She lifted her eyes to his and gave him a sly grin. Bernie glanced down at the bare legs exposed under the short skirt she wore, and then at the cleavage displayed under the tight, low-cut top. He had always thought she was a hot number.

"I know," she replied teasingly.

"You look great. Are you on your way out somewhere?" Bernie asked.

"Thank you," she grinned. "Just wanted to come visit you for a few hours."

Bernie saw the playfulness in her eyes and he put two and two together.

"I see. You came to see me while Rosemary visits her boss."

Anita looked at him curiously.

"You know about that?" she asked nervously.

"I suspected," Bernie admitted. "Now I know."

Anita put her hand on Bernie's chest and smiled.

"Well, then you have an idea why I'm here, don't you?" she asked coyly.

Bernie replied by taking her by the hand and leading her to the bedroom. He pushed her down onto the bed, took off his shirt, and undid his pants.

"I always have wanted to fuck you," he growled.

Anita giggled, excited at how direct he was being, and pulled the shirt overhead, exposing her breasts. She lay back and Bernie grabbed the hem of her skirt, tugging it off while she wriggled on the bed. He was on her in an instant, putting his mouth to hers and pawing at her as they wrapped up in a frenzied embrace. His hand went to her pussy and he slipped a finger between the folds while her hand found his swollen cock. She gripped it hard and tugged as his finger worked her pussy, sliding in and out a few times, and when it rubbed her clit she squealed in delight. She laid her head back and let go of his cock as he buzzed her pleasure button, wriggling and holding her thighs tight together. Bernie moved up beside her and hung his cock in her face while he worked her vigorously.

"Suck it," he demanded.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up, pushing his cock into her mouth. Anita took it in and began sucking, feeling him pull her head towards him, and gagged as he hit her throat. His aggression was both unexpected and arousing.

"Oh, yeah, suck it good," he growled.

He pictured his wife on her back, her boss' cock in her mouth and her big tits jiggling like Anita's. He held her head tight and started fucking her mouth while his fingers rubbed her cunt.

"Cum for me," he panted. "Cum while you suck my cock."

Anita moaned and clamped her lips tight around the thick shaft when the orgasm hit, her thighs squeezing together. He pulled her head back and moved down the bed, grabbing her ankles and pulling her close to him. Her legs went up and she felt the head of his cock in her pussy, pushing in while he lowered himself over her. She put her hands on his shoulders and pulled him down, putting her mouth on his, and shoved her tongue into his mouth.

Bernie's cock was enraged and engorged. He fucked her furiously as they kissed, pounding into her as hard as he could as the image of Rosemary getting fucked played in his head. Anita panted and gasped, surprised at Bernie's energy and aggression, and understood what Rosemary meant. He fucked her good, moving around and changing his pace, driving her wild with his cock, and she felt her orgasm approaching.

"Oh, yeah, just like that," she groaned.

"Yeah, you like getting fucked?" Bernie spat out. "Fuck, you got a nice pussy."

"Yeah," she spat back. "I like getting fucked!"

"Always wanted to fuck you," he growled. "You're a fucking sexy little bitch."

"I always wanted you to fuck me."

"You're a horny slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am," she grunted. "Ohhh, fuck me, fuck me!"

"Like this?" Bernie grunted and drove his cock into her.

"Yes!"

He pulled back and slammed into her again, driving himself as far as he could go, punishing her for his wife's actions as the image of her boss doing the same played in his head.

"Oh yes! Fuck me, Bernie! Make me fucking cum!"

Bernie's mind returned to Anita and he focused on doing as she asked, feeling her pussy clench around his cock.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned, blowing his load into her as she climaxed.

Bernie kept his cock buried in her pussy as he pumped spurt after spurt, listening to her moan and feeling her legs tight around his waist. He shuddered when it was over, his balls emptied out and his aggression relieved, and collapsed on top of her.

"Oh, that was sooo good, Bernie," Anita whispered.

"We aren't finished yet," he replied hoarsely.

*****

Rosemary lay on her back with her arms over her head, waiting for Mr. Brandon to come back from the bathroom. Her mind went to Bernie, and she wondered if Anita had really gone to their place while she was here. The idea of Bernie with someone else bothered her, and when she wondered if Anita would be better in bed than her she started feeling anxious.

Charles opened the door and looked at the bed, smirking as he took in the sight of Rosemary. His cock stirred, ready to go again, and he pondered what he wanted to do with her now. He thought about Daphne, and the many other married women from the past, and the things he had done with them and made them do.

Rosemary jumped up and took his place in the bathroom. She washed up quickly and decided it was time to leave. She hurt, and now she was angry. Angry at him for doing what he did, and angry at herself for letting it happen.

Charles lay in the bed and stroked his hardening cock as he thought of the others. The threesomes that would occur when he could talk them into bringing a friend, or sharing them with his friends, having them take on three, four, even five of them at once. The ropes, ball gags, and spankings, and taking them to sex clubs where they would do whatever he told them to. Married women would do almost anything in his experience, even fuck him in their own beds.

Rosemary stepped out and picked up her bra, slipping it on while watching him stroke his cock.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“I have to go,” she replied.

“Not yet.”

“Yes, I have to go,” she insisted.

He smiled and shook his cock.

“Suck me off, then you can go,” he said sternly.

Rosemary fastened the bra, climbed on the bed between his legs, and leaned her face over his cock.

“Stroke it, too. I want to watch you suck and jerk me off.”

He put his hands behind his head and grinned while she stroked and licked. She had both hands on the shaft, slowly pumping up and down, and her mouth sucking on the tip. He loved watching women suck his cock.

“Oh, that’s it. Jerk my cock. Let me see your ring.”

She turned her hand so it was visible to him and kept stroking. Her tongue worked the tip and swirled along the underside of his shaft, working him up until he was seeping and groaning loudly. The sight of the ring on his cock aroused him immensely.

“Oh, fuck… I’m going to cum. Get it on your ring!”

The first spurt hit her in the chin and the rest began streaming down, covering her hand. His eyes were fixed on the ring.

“Cover it! Get it in there!”

She moved her fingers until the pearly lava poured over her ring, using her other hand to pump his pulsing prick until it stopped dribbling.

“Oh, fuck yes… let me see, show me your hand.”

She held it up, the sticky mess dripping onto his belly, and he smiled.

“Think he’s going to like that?” he asked with an arrogant smirk.

Rosemary was stunned. Why would he say that?

“No, I don’t,” Rosemary replied. “I don’t like you talking about him like that.”

She got off the bed and returned to the bathroom, washing off her hand and carefully cleaning her ring. She was offended, finding his comments insulting. Who is he to talk about Bernie like that? She returned to the room and dressed quickly, not looking at him as he lay on the bed.

“See you tomorrow, Rose.”

“Good evening, Mr. Brandon,” she replied coldly while closing the door behind her.

Once in the car she began to cry. What had she done? She looked at the ring and thought about Bernie. He was a sweet, gentle, and loving man, who respected her and others, and was never demanding. Mr. Brandon was not like that, she realized. He was just using her because she was married, trying to twist her into something she wasn’t and didn’t want to be. His words had revealed who he was, and his actions showed it. He had no respect for Bernie, not a shred, and Bernie didn’t deserve anything like that.

She wiped her tears and started the car, suddenly remembering Anita. She sped home, hoping that she had not been there. When she arrived home she stepped in the back door and looked around while hanging up her keys. Her eyes went to the table, seeing the book bag, and then to the front door, where a pair of women’s shoes sat on the floor. Anita was still here, she realized.

Her heart sank and she was near tears as she approached the bedroom, pausing to listen at the open door.

“Oh, eat me, Bernie.”

Rosemary jumped back, stunned to hear Anita’s voice in the throes of passion.

“Yes! Yes! Yessssss!”

She wondered what to do, deciding to go back to the car and wait for Anita to leave. She crept away from the door and slinked towards the kitchen.

She froze when she heard Bernie's voice.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments