Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"A new spankee, Audrey, joins the 'You Need a Spanking' club."

Part 1 – A New Idea

I looked up and down the hallway leading to the bathrooms at the mall and seeing no one, decided Audrey needed a little lesson. Moving over to the wall, I told her to stand still while I grabbed her around the waist, lifted her skirt, and gave her three good hard smacks on each cheek which were bare due to her wearing a thong.

“Hey! What was that for?” My answer was a look that said, ‘You know very well what that was for!’ She turned back towards the lady’s room we’d been heading to but looked back at me with a curious smile.

By this time, we’d been dating for about three months, the last two involving some great sex and about a month ago I started spanking her. The most recent graduate of the ‘You need a spankin’ school, she’d jumped at the statement quicker than anyone before, or since for that matter.

We were at my house having a friendly argument over something I don’t remember anymore when I gave her the ‘You need a spanking’ line. Most people don’t react at all, maybe a nervous laugh or smile. For others, it takes a moment to sink in and then they’re either highly incensed at the crude suggestion or may show some level of interest that could take days to blossom into anything meaningful. Not Audrey.

“You need a spanking!” I said mainly because I hoped it would shut down this silly argument that I was getting tired of. I didn’t expect a positive response because although Audrey had a magnificent ass that I would love to spank, she’d given absolutely no indications that she might like to have it spanked. I was quickly proven very wrong!

“Ohh! Am I gonna get spanked, daddy?” she asked at once sitting up straight as though ready to go right over my knee. Catching me off guard, it took me a few seconds to come up with a suitable response.

“Have you been a naughty girl?”

“Yes, daddy! I’m sorry! Are you gonna spank me?” she asked with her amazingly cute face looking like a little girl.

“Yes, I am, Audrey. I hope you realize this won’t be just a few swats on your bottom and a ‘good girl’ hug?”

“I know, daddy! I remember! The last time was like … twenty minutes!? My hiney was really sore the whole next day!” I liked the way she revealed we had the same kind of spanking in mind.

So, Audrey got her first spanking from me, and it was memorable for us both. She was over my knee, of course, and peeling away the layers of clothing, it wasn’t long before her bottom was bare. Although I built the intensity gradually, it happened rather quickly with some clues from the way she was reacting. She stayed in her naughty, little girl role right to the end, sitting on 'daddy’s' lap for a hug when her bottom was on fire. She only stopped the role-playing when we moved on to some very non-little-girl activities, although she got spanked a few more times before it was over.

Coming back to the present, we’d come to the mall on a Friday night. Who goes to the mall on a Friday night? Audrey claimed she was just looking for one thing, but in the end, we walked the length of that mall more than once looking for it. Truth is, almost nobody goes to the mall on Friday night, which in the end worked out great for us.

When Audrey came out of the lady’s room, she took my arm and snuggled up against me in an affectionate way as we walked the long hallway back to the stores.

“You know, I kinda liked that!” she said looking at me and seeing I wasn’t quite sure what she’d liked added, “Spanking me out in the open like that?”

“Yeah? Would you like to do it again?”

“Yes, I really would! Like … now!” she said with desire dripping from her voice.

“Just how much ‘out in the open’ are we talking about?”

“I guess not really out in the open, but in a semi-public place where there’s a slight chance of someone coming along and seeing me having my bottom smacked! So, not out in the middle of the mall where everyone would definitely see, but some out of the way corner where you can lift my skirt and spank my bare bottom a few times. Maybe a dozen good smacks?”

“And of course, your bottom would be bare because you’re wearing a thong! Which you know you’re not supposed to wear around me!” I’m a real panty freak, and I like all kinds except for thongs. They leave nothing to the imagination, so you may as well wear nothing at all, in my opinion. “You’ll be getting a good spanking for that later, young lady!”

Foxhilary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxhilary

“Yes, sir! But can we find someplace you can spank me before that? Can you think of somewhere here in the mall?” she queried further when I nodded.

“It’ll have to be a big store to have some private nook we can use. One of the department stores, maybe? Upstairs, the houseware departments are often pretty empty, and on a Friday night, there would be even fewer people.”

“Ooo! If we go to the kitchen area there might be a wooden spoon or spatula you can spank me with!?”

“How about Martin’s? Aren’t they going out of business? There’d be even fewer people there!”

“Let’s go!” she cried as we turned left and headed towards that end of the mall. We were halfway to the escalators and had only seen a couple of salespeople behind counters, and one or two customers. The escalator was a little longer than most as the first floor had a high ceiling. Audrey stepped on first and after taking a quick look around reached up under her skirt, pulled her panties down and off, and handed them to me with a giggle. “There! I’m not wearing a thong now!”

Once upstairs we did a quick walk around the whole area, noting only one salesperson who was straightening out shelves in the kitchen area. So much for the spoon spanking. Going to the opposite corner we were in the linens department which seemed like a good idea to muffle the sound. There was music overhead, so between that, the distance, and the sound insulation we thought we had the perfect spot among stacks of bath towels in a short aisle that seemed suitably hidden.

“This is good! C’mon, spank me!?” she almost demanded as she bent slightly and put her hands on a shelf for support. I lifted her skirt and spanked her four times and stopped as we both listened and looked to ensure we were unnoticed. Audrey stuck her bottom out wordlessly saying ‘more please!’ I lifted her skirt again and gave her six good, hard, and loud smacks.

This time, I walked to both ends of the aisle to check on our privacy, and seeing the satisfied look on my face, she lifted her skirt herself, tucking the hem into the waistband to keep it up. I got just a little harder seeing her gorgeous, porn star butt waving about inviting me to spank it! This time I went as far as ten swats before we stopped again.

Returning from checking our situation again, I decided on twenty as the next dose and started spanking as soon as I was within reach. I was almost at twenty, when Audrey whispered, “Oh my god! Don’t stop!” So, the spanking continued at a fast pace to give her as many as possible in a short time, and we were almost at thirty when we heard a loud bang, and a male’s voice awfully close by calling out to someone named Diane asking where he should ‘leave the boxes’. Apparently, there was a warehouse door just the other side of the aisle that was protecting us and this guy came crashing through it with a load of boxes on a hand truck.

We both went completely silent giggling soundlessly to each other. She had stood up and pulled her skirt back down in case we were discovered. A few seconds later we heard his voice again, but clearly a good distance away. Looking at each other like we’d just gotten away with it, Audrey turned to leave. “Not so fast,” I said and lifted her skirt again for another dozen of the hardest spanks yet.

Heading out of the aisle with her rubbing her sore bottom, we almost crashed into the guy with the hand truck returning to the warehouse. When he passed without giving us a second look, we both burst out laughing and headed for the escalator.

Seeing the pile of boxes a few aisles over from where we were, and the woman who’d been in the kitchen area, presumably Diane, looking them over, Audrey stopped and taking my hand led us to the aisle with the kitchen utensils. Picking a suitable wooden spoon off a hook, she handed it to me and bent over lifting her skirt to expose her pink bottom.

I gave her a couple of good smacks with it and stopped to look around once again. The spoon made so much less noise than my hand I decided to make sure she really felt this spanking and gave her at least forty swats on alternating cheeks before we agreed that we’d pushed our luck enough tonight.

“Oh my god, Mark! That was so much fun! … and I am so wet!” she cried as we rode down the escalator. We talked and giggled about it all the way to my house! We practically ran to the bedroom, stripping off clothes along the way, and without any discussion, I sat on the bed and Audrey crawled over my lap for what she’d later tell me was the best spanking ever which we attributed to the foreplay in Martin’s department store.

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments