Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dirty Secrets Chapter 2.1

"Jessi's version of the events leading up to she and Nick consummating their affair."

41
2 Comments 2
3.7k Views 3.7k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Author's Notes

"A revealing look into Jessi's thoughts and actions as she prepares herself for the inevitable conflict resolution."

The house was quiet, and I was completely lost on what to do next. Nick was working, and Melissa was out with a friend from nursing school. I got myself a glass of ice water and sat on the couch. Turning on the TV, I flipped channels to find something to distract myself. It wasn't long until Melissa got home and was in a mood.

"Hey, Liss, how was your morning?" I said as she came in.

"It was going great until I got a call to go to thirds; I should have said no," Melissa complained.

The hospital had been short-staffed and asked her to go to the third shift for weeks. It was more money, but it meant working the opposite shift as Nick and sleeping all day. Nick was often up and out of the house by five thirty or six in the morning. Melissa would get home at six and have to leave shortly after Nick got home unless he worked overtime. Then, they would miss each other entirely.

"So, are you headed to bed then?" I asked, careful not to poke her like I usually did.

"Yeah, if you could keep the TV down, I'd appreciate it," she replied.

She shut her door, and I went back to flipping channels. Our parents were still out of town until Sunday, and Melissa would be gone every night. This turn of events leaves just Nick and me. My brain kicked into high gear as I sat staring at the TV. I wasn't paying attention and spilled my water on my shirt.

"Fuck," I said out loud as I jumped up and started flipping my shirt to get the water off.

I looked down, and my bra was clearly visible through my wet shirt. My thoughts stopped. I had a plan. This was it. Either it worked, and I found out if Nick was really into me, or I embarrassed myself a little and showed him my boobs. There was really no downside.

Melissa got up and showered, and I visited with her as she got ready for work. She was in a better mood as she got dressed. My sister had a pretty figure, and I could see why Nick was so hooked. She always dressed stylishly, even down to her matching bra and panties. She was even super cute in her scrubs with her hair up.

"You look cute, Liss."

"Thanks, I always try to look my best for the old guys at the hospital so they pinch my ass extra." She laughed. "Can you make sure Nick reads this note, please?" she said, grabbing her backpack and her lunch.

"Sure will," I said, holding the door for her.

"Thanks, Jess. I'll see you this weekend." Just like that, I was alone.

I had about three hours before Nick would be home from work, and I was nervous. I knew how to get his attention but was terrified of the results. What if he got upset? What if he told Melissa? Even more, what if he felt something as well?

The bathroom mirror was still fogged from Melissa's shower as I climbed in and washed up. I looked down and started to rub my fuzzy pussy. Melissa's pussy was shaved. I figured that was worth a try. I began the task of shaving myself bald. I carefully slid the razor over my lips so as not to cut myself. Looking like I'd shaved with a rusty blade wasn't a good first impression. If my kitty was coming out to play for her first time, I wanted everything to be perfect.

I finished my shower and walked to my room. I stopped at my door and turned to go to Nick and Melissa's room. I stared at their bed, imagining them on it. I never considered myself one to watch things like that, but it was so sexy. I had heard Melissa's moans and Nicks's groans as he finished. I thought about my own orgasms that night as I secretly watched them from the hallway fingering my clit and even sneaking a finger inside of myself. I lay on their bed and imagined Nick as he stroked his cock.

Being nosey, I opened Melissa's nightstand to see if she had any condoms, just in case. She did not have condoms. What she did have was a purple vibrator that was about seven inches long and, to me, looked really thick. It was about twice as big as the hairbrush I'd used Sunday morning. I picked it up and held it. It was heavier than I'd thought and looked like it was shaped like a real cock. It was soft and squishy on the outside but had a harder inner part.

Closing her drawer, I wrapped the dildo in my towel just in case someone came in. I closed my door and took off my towel. Flopping on my bed, I immediately spread my legs and felt my freshly shaved pussy. It was so smooth. I put my fingers between my lips and began to rub my clit a little as I looked at Melissa's sex toy.

My pussy got wet quickly. How I'd not thought to shave before was a mystery. The way my fingers spread my wetness was incredible. I'd easily get really wet when I play with myself. The way my pussy felt has always turned me on. As I felt myself getting really into it, I picked up Melissa's chunky sex toy and turned it on. I touched it to my clit as it vibrated.

"Holy shit!" I said out loud.

This thing was amazing! I rubbed my clit with the powerful toy, and in no time, I had my first orgasm. If I had wanted a vibrator before, I needed one now. I began sliding the purple cock at the entrance to my pussy, just barely pushing it into my tight hole. This thing felt big. The tip was cock shaped, and I thought about Nicks's beautiful cock as he fucked my sister. He worked it gently and made her cum hard. I mimicked the movements I'd seen in my own pussy with Melissa's toy. The vibrating motor was incredible as I rubbed myself. I held the head right up to my hole and then began to press it inside.

"Fuck!" I gasped.

The head slid in, and my pussy swallowed the shaft as I pushed it in. The vibrator was definitely an upgrade over my hairbrush handle. It slid smoothly inside me, and I could feel it buzzing away. I kept returning to Nick as he fucked Melissa in my mind. His magnificent cock disappeared in her pussy. Just like Nick, I didn't hold back. I stuffed my slit full of this purple sex-machine.

My pussy stretched to accommodate its girth. Spreading my legs wide, I looked into the mirror on my vanity. I could see my bald pussy as it held that big vibrating cock. I took my hand off and used my pussy to squeeze it and keep it in place. I looked hot! I lifted my legs, and I could see the base of the vibe poking out of my pussy as my pink butthole became visible. As I watched my pussy in the mirror, I got even more turned on at this new discovery. I ran my fingers along my lips and down. Further down. I touched my bottom in a way I'd never touched it before.

My dripping slit was leaking around the dildo as it buzzed away. I rubbed my finger in my slippery pussy and touched my bottom again. My fingers did circles around my hole. I watched myself in the mirror as I debated slipping a finger inside. As my next orgasm came closer, I couldn't take my eyes off the holes as I watched them contract.

"Fuck yes," I moaned.

I could feel the stiff, thick shaft of the dildo buzzing as I rubbed my finger on the outside of my bum. The feeling was so wrong but so good! Grabbing the dildo, I began pumping my pussy. I wiggled and squirmed as I shoved it deeper and deeper into me. My orgasm was imminent as my new best friend slammed into my body harder and harder. My pussy began to convulse around the thick shaft as I raised my hips. Watching myself squirt as I pulled the toy out before putting it back in. I had always enjoyed feeling myself squirt on my legs. I pressed the soles of my feet together and pulled them up to my ass as I came. My pussy splashed all over my feet. The feeling was one of my favorites. The way my hot juices erupted from my body always felt so foreign until I saw Melissa's pussy do the same. Nick's cock was shiny and wet from her orgasm. I can still see his cock when I close my eyes.

As my orgasm wound down, I looked at the vibrator, and it was a little creamy at the end where I'd been plunging it into myself. I stared at it for a moment, and to check for fit, I put it in my mouth. I was shocked to feel just how big it felt in my mouth. It was hot from being inside of me. I couldn't get the whole thing in my mouth. I quickly gagged when I tried. I thought about Melissa sucking Nick's cock. She took it all the way into her mouth. I found a new respect for her abilities as I tried again to shove her vibrator into my mouth, only to gag again.

I grabbed my towel and went out to ensure I was alone before I washed the vibrator and put it away.

Nick would be home before long. I took a warm washcloth and cleaned my pussy after my first-ever vibrator joy ride. I wasn't as afraid of what may happen if things went well with Nick, knowing that I could take Melissa's vibrator so well. I kept going back to rubbing my finger on my bum. What was that all about? It felt really dirty and so good at the same time. It was against everything I'd ever known about sex. But I knew one thing, and that was that I'd be doing it again!

I set about getting dressed. I put on a cute romper that tied on the shoulders. It was cut high enough that I only wore it on special occasions. I admit it was kinda slutty looking. I liked the way I looked at it, though. It felt naughty not wearing a bra as I tidied around the house. Thirty minutes to go until Nick got home I stopped fussing about, and went to do my hair and put on a little makeup.

The name of the game was to try hard without looking like I had tried at all. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on eyeliner and shadow. No need to go overboard just trying to work with what I had. It was only a short time until Nick's truck pulled into our neighborhood. I rushed to the patio from my seat in front of the mirror.

"Heya, studly! How was work?" I hollered cheerfully.

"Hey Jess! Just another day on Wall Street," Nick answered with a deep laugh.

As I watched Nick saunter up from his truck, he lit a cigarette. He was such a sexy man. As he got closer, I noticed the hand that held his cigarette had a gash across the top, just below his knuckles.

"Oh damn, you cut yourself," I said, grabbing his hand and looking closer at the wound.

Nick looked at me and must have been confused because it took him a few seconds to respond.

"Yeah, um, I did that right after lunch, I think," he said, using his other hand to light a fresh cigarette.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to grab the first aid spray and help you put on a bandage," I said, rushing into the house.

The smell of oil and smoke on Nick when he came home from work was borderline intoxicating. I loved to hug him and take in what I had come to associate with his own personal smell. Sure, he cleaned up and dressed up. I preferred his dirty jeans and work shirts with the cigarettes in the pocket. He woke up, went to work, and did whatever he needed to return home. He enjoyed a good laugh and a smoke. He was as simple a man as I had hoped to meet.

I grabbed the supplies to patch him up and headed back outside. I didn't say a word and just took his callused hand in mine, turned it palm down, and sprayed the disinfectant on the cut.

"Damn, Jess!" he exclaimed.

"Oh, big baby, did that sting a little?" I said in a sing-song voice, holding his hand firmly.

"What are you cleaning that with, gasoline?" He laughed as I tried to hide my smile.

I wrapped his hand and taped the bandage in place. "Good as new," I said, looking up at him.

"Thanks, hot stuff," Nick replied, tossing his cigarette.

I blushed and grabbed his lunch cooler as we went inside. I pointed out Melissa's note, and Nick seemed shocked. He sat silently for a few minutes, getting his bearings. As I put his dirty lunch dishes in the sink, I stared at his ass as he bent over in his jeans. I wanted to bite his sexy self!

After I finished putting his lunch dishes away, I needed a minute, and Nick was still off somewhere in thought, staring at Melissa's note. I popped into my room and dabbed perfume on my cleavage and neck. I came out, and it was like Nick had come to life.

"You smell great. Do you, uh, have plans?" He asked with his gaze fixed on my painted toes.

"Nope, how about you?"

"Probably just dinner and TV with you then," He said with his mind still obviously distracted.

The evening went pretty blandly. I made a pizza and put it on one plate, so we had to share. We watched a movie, and I couldn't even focus on it. Using my romper to its full effect, I propped my leg up as usual and could feel my panties tugging against my pussy as the breeze from the ceiling fan cooled my inner thighs. After a while, this was going nowhere. Had I done something wrong? I know there are some serious barriers to overcome here, but I was all but grabbing his cock here.

Getting up, I went to my room and started to get ready for bed. I dropped my romper to the ground and kept my purple cheeky panties on. I looked in the mirror and saw my tits. Unable to resist, I put some glimmer powder on to draw extra attention to my girls. I grabbed my usual bedtime tank top and looked for my shorts. When I caught a glimpse of my ass in those panties, the thought of shorts went right out the window.

"We're doing this," I said to myself.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Nick was in his room. What was he doing in there? He slept in shorts and a t-shirt and usually didn't change until it was time to get in bed. As I brushed my teeth, I played through every scenario that was about to happen or not happen. I finished, and it was time to see how my choice of PJs would affect Nick. I'm sure I'd get at least a look or two.

Walking into the living room, there he sat. The man was a god. He was a specimen, even in only a pair of gym shorts. His muscular thighs just crossed casually as he looked at me. His pierced nipples and broad chest and shoulders pulled up, showing off his tattooed physique. His muscular arm rested across the back of the couch, halfway behind where I usually sat! Was this it?

"Keep it together, girl," I said under my breath as I entered the kitchen.

Sticking to my plan, I filled my glass with ice water. I hid halfway in the fridge and pinched my nipples hard. I wanted them to be easily noticeable when I sat down. He needed to see me as a woman with desires and needs. Second-guessing myself, I filled a glass for Nick. That wasn't unusual. He would almost always ask if I was getting one for myself.

"Are we a comfy pair or what?" I giggled.

"Yeah, I didn't wear a shirt," he fumbled.

"I couldn't tell," I laughed.

He was an intelligent man, but it was apparent that I was getting the better of him. He may have looked like a giant, but he was as soft and sweet a man as I'd met. It was time to give this a try. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Exhaling slowly, I poured my water down the front of my shirt.

"Shit," I said as I began to rub the water into my shirt, making sure to keep up the act.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

"I'll grab a towel," Nick said as he shoved his glass into the crease of the couch.

He came back, and his eyes were obviously gorging themselves on my soaked torso. He knelt on the couch and spilled his own water. As it soaked my ass, I started laughing harder.

"Shit," Nick giggled.

I was curious to know if he planned that. It couldn't have worked out much more in my favor, though. I turned on the large light on the ceiling fan and dropped my towel. As I bent down, Nick did, too. He was such a gentleman. I squatted right in front of him and made sure my thighs didn't obscure his view.

"Oh my god," I thought to myself as I saw his eyes go straight to my crotch. He was undressing me as I squatted before him. Putting my hands on my thighs, I invited his gaze further in, spreading my knees apart for him. I stared at his gorgeous face as his eyes moved up my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Spendingtime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments