Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dirty Secrets Chapter 3

"Nick and Jessi enjoy their new sexual relationship and avoid getting caught."

48
5 Comments 5
3.7k Views 3.7k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"Nick and Jessi enjoy the freedom that comes with their new sexual inhibitions with one another. Meanwhile, something is off with Nick's wife Mellissa. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Could she be onto her younger sister fucking her husband?"

My alarm was blaring loudly as I finally shook off sleep.  Unlike most typical mornings, I'd needed my alarm to wake me.  I had not only slept through the night but slept hard.  I thought to myself about the events of the night before.  I'd done the unthinkable with my wife's younger sister, and the reality was seeping in.  Melissa would be home in about an hour.  I treated my morning as I usually would.  I got up, grabbed a towel, and headed to the shower.  When I slid off my shorts, I could still smell Jessi on me from the night before. 

 

The sound of the water made enough noise to drown out some of my guilt as I stepped in.  I enjoyed cold showers in the morning.  They had always helped me wake up, but feeling that cool water against my skin this morning felt especially remarkable.  I about fell over as I closed my eyes and scrubbed my hair.

 

"Shit, Nick, why the hell is the water so cold!" Jessi exclaimed.

 

"What the hell are you doing in here, crazy girl!"  I said, half laughing.

 

"I heard your alarm for the ten minutes it went off and figured I'd join you before Melissa came home," she said with a wink.

 

I rinsed my hair and turned the knob on the faucet to accommodate my new guest. 

 

"Better?"

"Much," Jessi replied, stepping closer and pressing her nude body against me to share in the warm water.

 

I rinsed my hair and turned to grab the soap.  Without a word, Jessi began rubbing my back and helping me wash up.  I did not stop her.  I was enjoying this continued afterglow of our night together. She playfully soaped up her hand and began to massage my cock, reaching down and running her soapy hand under my balls. 


“Jess, you’re starting something we can’t finish this morning.” 


“Maybe you can’t finish, but I plan to,” she said, taking her hand off of my now stiff dick.

 

Thoughts of Melissa coming home darted in and out of my mind as I felt Jessi's hands on my back.  I traded places with her, allowing her to take her place under the showerhead to wash up.  As I began to turn to get out of the shower, she grabbed my hand, leaned over, and kissed me sweetly on the lips.

 

We were fully nude, and even though I was extremely attracted to her, this was not sexual.  The kiss she gave wasn't one of lust or desire.  It was one born from affection.  I enjoyed the feel of her lips and kissed her two more times before getting out.  She continued her shower, and I left the bathroom and dressed for work.  I had my boots on before she emerged from the bathroom. 

 

"Coffee?"

 

"I don't drink coffee, remember?"  she answered from behind her door. 

 

"That's right, coffee is a morning thing, and you don't participate in mornings," I laughed.

 

As I started my drip-style coffee pot and went out to smoke.  This was usually when Melissa would cruise into the driveway.  I smoked one cigarette and then another, waiting to meet her at the door.  I went inside, poured a travel cup, and put the rest of the coffee into my insulated bottle for work.  Picking up my phone, I had no texts from Melissa.  Which was odd.  She was always in a rush to get home. 

 

"Back in 8," I hollered at Jessi as I picked up my lunchbox and coat. 

 

"Then I'll see you in 8," she pipped cheerfully. 

 

That was the most normal I could have hoped for after our evening together.  Aside from Jessi sharing my morning shower, washing my cock, and the three kisses we exchanged. It was business as usual.  Jessi was Jessi, and that was all I could hope for from her. 

 

Starting the truck, I lit another cigarette.  I was sipping my coffee, waiting for Melissa to come down the road at any second.  I checked my watch, and I couldn't wait any longer.  I had to head out.  As I drove, the rain started coming down slowly.  Before I reached the job, a deluge of fat drops pounded my windshield.

 

Ben pulled in and parked beside me in the gravel lot we parked in. 

 

"Think they'll call it Nicky?"

 

"Hard to say," I shouted, trying to be louder than the two trucks and the pounding rain. 

 

Just then, Jessi texted me asking if I'd heard from Melissa.  I replied, telling her I had not.  This was really odd. 

 

"One sec, Melissa still isn't home.  I'm going to call her," I told Ben, rolling up the window.

The phone rang a few times, and there she was. 

 

"Hey babe, you still at work?"

 

"Yeah, we got swamped last night, so I've been catching up," Melissa replied, sounding slightly off.

 

"You doing okay?" I asked, unsure if the difference in her voice was my guilt or her exhaustion.

 

"Yeah, I'll be home shortly.  I need to finish up," she said, sounding sleepy. 

 

"Looks like we're going to get called off. I'll swing by the hospital, and we can eat some breakfast before you go to bed; how does that sound?"

 

"No, that, that's okay.  I'm going to be out of here pretty quickly.  Um, no, I'll grab something on my way home." Melissa replied quickly and with a sudden awakening.

 

"Okay, I'll see you when I get home; love you."

 

"Love you," she said, hanging up.

 

Ben was waving at me as I pondered what to make of my call with Melissa. 

 

"That's the day, Nicky," Ben shouted.  "Can't weld in the rain, man.  They're calling us off."

 

"Well, shit," I replied.  "Thanks, brother.  I'll see you tomorrow morning.  I'm going to head home and try to catch Melissa before she makes it to bed". 

 

Ben looked at his phone and began texting.

 

"See you tomorrow?" I asked, slightly annoyed at his ignoring me.

 

"Yeah, Nicky, tomorrow be careful out there," he said, rolling his window up.

 

That was odd.  I chalked the whole thing up to my earth-shattering evening with Jessi and the guilt and uncertainty I now had to return home to.  I hurried home to try to catch Melissa before she was asleep.  She wastes no time when she gets home in the mornings before going to bed. 

 

Pulling into the driveway, I saw my coffee cup was as empty as the garage.  Melissa parked in the garage when her parents weren't home, and Jessi and I used the driveway.  I called her again, and her phone rang a few times before going to voicemail.  My thoughts instantly went to everything bad.  Had she come home?  Had Jessi told her about what happened?  What was going on?

 

I hustled into the house, and Jessi was in the living room with the TV on, consumed with whatever was on her phone. 

 

"Hey, has Melissa been home?" I said, slightly panicked.

 

"You okay?  She's not come in yet." Jessi laughed.

 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good," I said, regaining my composure.  "You aren't planning to tell Melissa about things?  Are you?"

 

"It wasn't on my to-do list," Jessi said sarcastically, looking at me confused.  "I have no plans of telling my sister anything about what happened last night, are you?"

 

"No, er nope,” I said quickly.  "She's usually home by now and sounded odd on the phone."

 

"She's probably just running behind," Jessi said reassuringly.

 

She was right.  Melissa worked at a hospital, her schedule often changed, and unpredictable things always happened.  I just needed to relax and figure out what to do with my day.  The rain was still coming down hard outside, and that ruled out almost anything I would usually do.  I settled into the couch and started watching the movie that Jessi had on.  No sooner than I did, I heard the door open and Melissa's keychains banging against it.

 

"Hey, you," I said, getting up and meeting her in the kitchen.

 

"Hey babe, can you put my dishes in the dishwasher for me?" Melissa said, patting me on the chest as she kissed my cheek. 

 

"Everything okay?" I asked.

 

"Yeah, just need a shower," Melissa said, closing the bathroom door. 

 

That was different.  Usually, she couldn't wait to get her scrubs off and crawl into bed.  I'd pulled the shades in our room so she wouldn't have to waste another second before getting under the covers.  I loaded her lunchbox and joined her in the bathroom while she showered. 

 

"Nicholas, what are you doing?  Get your fuzzy ass out of here.  I'm in the shower," Melissa barked, half smiling but unmistakably serious.

 

That was odd. 

 

Melissa finished her shower and went straight into our room. 

 

"Going to bed, guys.  I'll be up around four.  I work tonight again, Melissa said, closing the door.

 

Looking at Jessi, I asked, "That was weird, right?"

 

"Oh, yeah," Jessi said, raising an eyebrow.  "You do have a fuzzy ass, though." She smiled.

 

I tried to let the morning roll off my back as I continued my day.  There was no need to worry about Melissa.  She was probably just stressed out.  Jessi had a standing date with her friend Amber where they talked shit about everything and everyone while they did each other's nails, so she was gone all afternoon.  Amber was sometimes a little odd, but she was okay to talk to.  She came around enough that I'd gotten to know her enough to say hi at the gas station or the grocery store if I saw her. 

 

Four o'clock came, and Melissa got up and got into the shower again.  She didn't say a thing, which was not abnormal for her when she woke up, especially when she was working nights.  She dressed and finally came out of our room. 

 

"Hey, sweetie, I'm heading in a bit early tonight," she said, kissing me.

 

"You sure you're alright?" I asked

 

"Yeah, of course, just a busy week.  Lots of girls are out, ya know, so I want to get in there," She said, kissing me again and rushing out the door.

 

This was different from my wife's usual routine.  She had her hair done when usually she wore an elastic headband and a ponytail or a bun.  She never wore perfume to work, and I could distinctly smell her perfume floating through the house.  Was I reading too much into this, or was it guilt or what?

 

"Where's Lissa?" Jessi said as she bounced up the stairs.

 

"Your nails look nice," I said, noticing her lavender nails with white tips.

 

"Thanks, where's Melissa?" Jessi asked again quizzically.

 

"Work," I laughed.  "Don't ask.  Your guess is as good as mine," I said, stumped.

 

"Hungry?  I can order pizza,"  she asked, wrinkling her nose.

 

"I'm good with that, or you can order from that sandwich shop you like, and I'll buy," I said with a wink.

 

Everyone hated this little sandwich place, but Jessi loved it.  If it was just the two of us, I didn't mind their food that much, and from the look on Jessi's face, this change made her pretty happy.  That made me feel better than any pizza place could. 

 

The sandwiches weren't bad, and we watched TV like usual.  It was an odd evening, considering the night before, I'd had some of the most fantastic sex ever with her. 

 

"I'm not an expert on this, but should we talk about last night?" I asked, muting the television.

 

"I'm glad you asked," Jessi said, popping off the couch. 

 

She walked up to me and grabbed my hands, pulling me so I'd stand up.  She held my hand with her soft, soft fingers in mine.  She led me through the back door, stopping to grab my cigarettes on the way out.  I lit one for myself, and she cleared her throat, obviously insinuating that she'd like one, too. 

 

"Am I buying for two now?" I chuckled.

 

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

 

"I don't know exactly."

 

"Well, I don't expect you to divorce Melissa and run off into the sunset because we had sex," Jessi said bluntly.

AnnyCorps
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnyCorps

 

"I don't want to ignore what happened between us or the obvious feelings attached," I explained.

 

Jessi took a minute and puffed on her cigarette before responding.

 

"I don't know what to do either.  I do know you care about me and her," She paused as the end of the cigarette began to glow again.  "We start here and figure it out.  There is no sense in making problems where none exist." She said with a sense of wisdom.

 

Jessi was an intelligent girl, more competent than she was given credit for sometimes.  For being a clumsy person who often didn't think things through, she had a better grasp on this than I did.  Looking at her, I saw she was still irresistible to me.  Her lavender nails were sexy, and her chest was anything but covered.  She had some denim cutoff shorts on that were just short enough to show off her thighs and fantastic butt.  She even had her toes painted to match, even down to the white tips. 

 

Jessi tossed her cigarette and went inside.  I lit another.  I definitely smoked too much.  I kept hearing her voice and her confidence in dealing with things between us.  She was an amazing woman.  She was willing to accept reality on reality's terms.  Most people her age and in her position couldn't manage composure like that.    I flicked my cigarette to the edge of the street and picked up Jessi's still-smoldering butt, too, and gave it a toss.  She had a bad habit of just tossing them in the grass.

 

Walking back into the house, I went to my spot on the floor where I sat when we watched TV at night.  Jessi wasn't in the living room.  Maybe she was getting her pajamas on?

 

"You going to stay out there all night?" she called from her bedroom.

 

Confused, I sat quietly, just waiting for clarity to find me.  Is she saying what I think she's saying? 

 

"Come on, I'm going to bite.  It's okay," Jessi said with a giggle.

 

I stood up, and my heart was beating in my ears again.  She had some spell over me that I could not explain and didn't want to try.  As I approached her door, she had the lamp on and was lying on her bed, covered only by a thin sheet.  Her tank top and jean shorts were on the floor at the edge of the bed.  My cock began to swell in my jeans as I stood there with my arms on the door jam.  I stared at the woman before me as she shifted her legs seductively and rolled onto her side, being sure to keep her breasts covered by the sheet.  She looked at me like she had in the living room the night before.  When she caught me staring at her.  Jessica had seen right through me then as she did now.

 

"Penny, for your thoughts, Nicholas," she teased.

 

Putting my knee on the edge of the bed, Jessi swatted my leg playfully.

 

"This is a clothing-free bed.  If you'd like to join, you're going to have to follow the dress code, sir," She said, rolling over and taking the sheet off the side of the bed nearest to me.

 

Reaching down, I unbuckled my belt, looking into her eyes the entire time.  She smiled as she met my gaze.  My jeans fell to the floor, and I slid my boxers down.  As I stood naked before her, she looked at me in a way that made me feel vulnerable.  Men often looked at women with sex on their minds, but I'd never really felt that feeling myself.  It was erotic to know that I was desired.  The vulnerability was undeniable, though, as her eyes went from my face down, slowly scanning my body and drinking in everything she wanted. 

 

I again put my knee onto the bed and began to lie down.  Jessi kept the sheet wrapped around her as I did.  She put her hand on my bearded jaw and pulled me toward her.  She smelled amazing, and her soft hand felt cool against my face.  There was an animalistic attraction matched only by the tenderness and delight I felt in her touch.  She just held my face, our lips only an inch apart.  I could feel her breath on my skin.  The anticipation was enough to drive me out of my mind as she slowly leaned in. 

 

Her lips met mine this time with a degree of restraint as she melted her luscious kiss upon my waiting mouth.  She was tender as she kissed me repeatedly.  The sweetness of our lips pressing together made me forget my nakedness.  I reached for her, putting my hand on her lower back.  Kissing with only our lips, I pulled her against me.  Her body was warm beneath the smooth sheet.  I tried to advance my tongue into our kiss, and she pulled back. 

 

She tucked the sheet in around her breasts and reached up to take her hair out of the clip that had held it up.  Her light brown tresses fell delicately onto her shoulders as she unwrapped the sheet.  Her body was exquisite as the lamplight outlined her curves.  She reached her leg over and straddled me as the sheet fell behind her.

 

"I'm going to taste you," Jessi said, lowering her head down and taking my cock in her hand.

 

My erection did not take long to turn from hard to throbbing.  Her soft lips embraced the tip sucking gently.  I could...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Spendingtime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments