Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

”Raise your hands if you have the answer. Anyone?” I looked out over my eleventh-grade classroom. “Come on guys,” I pleaded, “X equals nine and L is three times 67.” I saw one hand, Samantha Brewer. She was by far the brightest in this class. But I couldn't let her answer every question.  

“James?” I asked, “Susan, Greg?”

I looked at Bobby, but his head was down. He was gifted, but a real underachiever. Great running back on our football team, polite and a ton of potential, but he only coasted along, doing just enough. 

I surrendered and pointed to Samantha. “The answer is eighteen, Mrs. Williams.”

“Thank you, Sam.”

The bell rang, announcing the end of the third period. The shuffle and squeak  of tennis shoes and the thump of books filled the room.  The students hurried out the door and into the large hallway.

”Bobby,” I called, ”Can I see you for a second please?”

He looked at me and knew what I wanted to talk about. ”Yes, ma'am.” he answered. 

I waited for the other students to leave, then closed the large wooden door. I watched him waiting in front of my desk as I walked back to my seat. ”Bobby,” I groaned as I sat behind my desk, ”What class do you have next?”

”Study Hall, Mrs. Williams,” he answered.

I looked at him for a few seconds. Tall for a boy of sixteen. He had to be almost six feet. Good looking and very muscular. I guess he got that from working out with the football team. He was looking at me with that puppy dog pout that he was famous for among the girls in school. 

”I'll write you an excuse,” I said, ”We need to talk about your study habits.”

”Ok, Mrs. Williams,” he smiled, ”I hate study hall anyway.”

I shook my head and smiled. I wanted him to understand how important his grades were going to affect his life after he left school and went on to college. I wanted him to take some initiative.

”Bobby,” I petitioned, ”You need to realize that this year and next are your chance to pull your grades up to college standards.”

”I know, Mrs. Williams,” he mumbled, ”I've just been distracted lately.”

I knew his mother had passed away some years ago, and his father worked as a roughneck in the oil field. Though his father made plenty of money, he was away for weeks at the time. Bobby was left to take care of himself.

”Bobby,” I said, ”Look at me. I really think you could ace this class. All you have to do is apply yourself.”

”Yes ma'am,” he agreed, ”I just have a lot to do, and not much time to study.”

”Are you saying that you have an after school job.”

”No, Maam,” he answered, ”Not really, it's just stuff to do at home. My dad is gone a lot.”

”I know,” I said, ”Offshore, right?”

”Yes ma'am.”

”I know it's not easy, ” I started, ”Please find the time, Bobby. Your future is at stake.”

”I'll try, Mrs. Williams,” he sighed, ”I promise.”

”That's all I can ask,” I said with a sympathetic smile, ”Now, go on to Study Hall.”

”Uh, I'm going to need that excuse.”

”Oh yeah,” I shook my head and dropped my palms on the desktop, ”Of course, I don't know where my brain is.”

I opened my pencil drawer to get the excuse pad. Nothing in there. I searched the two side drawers, nothing. 

”Now where did I put those?” I asked out loud. 

There was a stack of clear plastic drawers behind me to the left. I saw the pad in the bottom one.  I rolled my chair back a bit then leaned, reaching for the bottom drawer. I pulled it out then turned back to see Bobby trying to look up my skirt. My breath caught because I knew I should have been more careful.

I pressed my knees together and pretended not to notice.

After writing the excuse, I tore the page off the pad and stuck my hand out to offer it. ”Here you go,” I smiled, ”Remember what we talked about, ok?”

”Yes ma'am,” he answered, ”I promise.”

I watched him walk through the door and close it behind himself. After a few seconds, I dropped my face into my hands and scolded myself for flashing him. I was happy to have the rest of the hour without a class. I started thinking about what had happened. My skirt was a little tight and knee-length. It was highly unlikely that he had seen anything. But still, I knew better than that. 

After the final bell rang, there were nearly five hundred students hurrying through the halls. Papers falling to the floor. Books tossed into lockers, then metal doors slamming. I made my way through the throng to the teacher's lounge. There is a real danger in a crowded school corridor. I have personally been groped many times. There is nothing you can do about it. You can never tell who did it.  Finally, in the lounge, I closed the door behind me. 

The roar of the hallway muffled, I bought a coke from the machine and sat at one of the tables. I took a drink of my beverage then opened one of my folders. Thirty papers to grade. I'll be here for at least an hour. The door opened and the roar returned. I figured it was another teacher so I continued my work without looking up.

”Mrs. Williams?” a young male voice tolled.

My head jerked up. I was very surprised to see Bobby. My knees involuntarily pressed together. 

”Is everything okay, Bobby?” I asked.

”Yes ma'am,” he explained, ”I just wanted to tell you that I am going to try harder. I wasn't just blowing you off.”

”Well, good for you, Bobby,” I smiled, ”I am truly happy to hear that. And, Bobby, I have confidence in you.”

He smiled and after tanking me, closed the door. It was quiet again. The corridors must have emptied. The scrape of my pen was the only sound except for the faint buzz of the fluorescent lights.  I sat there for over an hour grading papers. 

Finally finished, I gathered my materials and stored them in my locker. No way I was lugging that home. I walked through the dimly lit hallway with my purse over my shoulder and my keys in my hand. 

The afternoon heat engulfed me when I pushed the outer doors open. I could hear the pat of a basketball being dribbled to my left. Looking over I saw five or six young men playing a game of hoops. Not one of them had his shirt on, but school was over.

I sat in my car with the windows down, waiting for the air conditioning to catch up with the August heat. I didn't know how those young men could play basketball in this scorching weather. Their bodies glistened in the sun. Finally, I felt the coolness in the air coming from my dash vents.

I rolled my windows up and sat there watching the boys playing. ”Son of a bitch,” I said out loud. There was Bobby. No shirt, playing ball. I shook my head in frustration. I put my car in drive and rolled over to the court. ”Bobby,” I called.

His head snapped around, and he jogged over to my window. “Hey Mrs. Williams,” he said through a smile, “What’s up?”

“I thought you had a lot to do at home,” I scolded, “What are you doing here, playing ball?”

He stood with both hands resting on my car door. “I have to wait on my cousin to come to give me a ride home,” he said, “Honest.”

I didn’t realize his situation. I felt terrible for scolding him like that. “Oh,” I stammered, “I didn’t know. Do you have to wait on him every day?”

“Yes ma’am,” he answered, “But he is a she and she gets off work in half an hour.”

AmyStafford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyStafford

“That is terrible, Bobby,” I commented, “You have to waste almost two hours every day here.”

“I know,” he said, “But it’s eight miles out of town. I don’t have a car, so I have to.”

“I know where you live,” I told him, “I’ve seen you in your yard many times. I live a few miles past your house.”

“I know,” Bobby smiled, “My dad works with Mr. Williams.”

“Oh,” I grunted, “That, I didn’t know.”

“Yes ma’am. They’ve been on the same crew for years.”

“Well,” I began, “If you want to call your cousin, I can give you a ride home.”

“Really,” he exclaimed, “That would be awesome. Uh, do you mean just today?”

I blinked and realized that I hadn't thought that through. Pondering it for a few seconds, I saw no harm. I could get him home earlier, most days anyway. There would certainly be days like today.

“I mean, sure if you need a regular ride,” I offered, “I could do that. It’s on my way.”

“Mrs. Williams, you don’t know how much I appreciate this.”

Bobby ran back over to the court and grabbed his shirt and books.  Not bothering to inform the other boys that he was leaving, he ran back to my passenger door. He put his books on the floorboard and hopped in.

“Bobby,” I  murmured, “Can you put your shirt on? 

“Oh, Yes ma'am, I'm sorry.”

I smiled at his innocence. ”It's ok.”

We exited the parking lot and drove down Tucker Mill Road, chatting about class and having more time to study. We talked about what he wanted for his future and I gave him advice on how to attain it. Finally, I pulled into his driveway and parked.

He opened the door and stepped out. ”Are you going to pick me up in the morning?

”Oh, yeah, I guess so,” I said, ”I didn't think about that either.”

”Really, Mrs. Williams,” he began, ”You don't know how much I appreciate this.”

”You are very welcome, Bobby,” I assured him, ”Just use the extra time for study.”

”Yes ma'am.” he said with a smile and then closed the door and walked to the house, turning around to wave before going in. 

I backed out and drove the extra distance to my house. When I got home, I unloaded my materials for the next day. I would have another hour of lesson planning before I finish. I dropped the folders on the dining table and poured a glass of white wine. 

After a few sips, I decided to take a shower before I got started. I sat on the edge of the tub and started the water.  As hot as I could stand. I stood and pulled my blouse over my head and dropped it on the floor. Another sip of wine and the bra was next. Looking in the mirror, I thought that my breasts still look good for a thirty-year-old woman. No sagging yet and my nipples were still puffy. 

I pushed my skirt and panties down together after kicking my pumps off. I needed to shave my stubble. I sat back down on the edge of the tub and spread my legs. A bit of shaving cream and a razor took care of the job. I tested for strays with my fingertips, but all was smooth.

The water was hot, just like I like it. I stood under the stream and let the water soothe my tired back.  I felt it run down my back and legs. It dripped from my hair and I watched it trail from my nipples. I always enjoyed my long, hot showers when my husband was on a hitch. I always stayed until the hot water was gone.  I felt the tensions melting away. 

After drying and putting on my white terry robe, I went to the kitchen for a refill.  The wine was as effective as the shower. Finally, back at the table, I got to work on my lesson plans; three morning classes and two in the afternoon. I took my notes and sipped my wine. Finally finished, I dropped my pen on the folder and downed the rest of the glass. 

Nothing else left to do, so I turned on the television. Thursday night is the worst night for TV. I refilled my glass again and started flipping through the channels. I felt a little bit of a buzz from my third glass. 

Nothing to watch, I turned the TV off and grabbed my phone and headed to the bedroom. When I drink by myself, I get a little lonely, so I had a few chat sites that I play around on. It takes my mind off being alone, and sometimes you can actually find someone intelligent to chat with.

But tonight I was feeling adventurous. I decided on Ogleme. It's a video chat site that is very fun. I have a laptop on the dresser at the foot of my bed. After clicking on the site and selecting the unmoderated option, I clicked on the new chat button. A black screen popped up and my feed was in a small box in the top corner. I thought that I looked pretty good in my robe, showing my legs from my knee down. I clicked the end chat button then the Really button then the new chat button. This time a naked man appeared. He was hard and stroking his cock, but his face was hidden.

Click off, then click on. Another black screen. Click off, then click on. It can be frustrating sometimes. But eventually, I find someone that is good looking and doesn't mind chatting. Tonight was no different. After probably twenty rejects, I found a dark-haired man. He claimed to be thirty-two years old. He was in very good shape and wore just a towel around his waist.

We greeted one another and chatted for several minutes. I tried to be subtly sexy by moving my legs and playing with the belt of my robe. I noticed a smile from him when I pulled my knees to my chest. 

”Do you want me to show?” he asked

I smiled and nodded. He slowly pulled his towel open. He was not yet erect, but his cock was very nice anyway. I opened my robe and let him see my body. He smiled and started stroking his cock. I watched as it started to swell. My legs parted and my left hand found its way to my pussy. I was already wet when my fingers started playing on my clitoris. 

”You are very pretty,” said the stranger.

I smiled and pushed a finger deep into my sex. He was completely hard now. My eyes shifted from his long, hard dick to his eyes then back again. I had two fingers sliding in and out of my pussy now. His hand squeezed and slid up and down his shaft. I watched a clear bead of precum slowly run down his cockhead. He was getting close, and knowing that brought me to the edge. I pulled a pink vibrator from the nightstand. His eyes followed my hand as I brought my toy into position. I pushed it into my pussy with ease.  Just a few strokes and I was on the edge. His hand was a blur as he stroked. My fingers we're deep inside my pussy when my orgasm hit. I started to moan and tremble. 

”I'm coming,” I moaned.

”I'm going to fucking cum,” he growled. 

I watched closely as his cock exploded, sending his hot white fluid from his depths. My juices flowed freely from my pussy. He was ejecting rope after rope onto his belly. I nearly passed out from the intensity of my orgasm. His hand was now moving in a slow up and down motion as he gripped his cock. I clicked off his feed and then pressed really. I guess my finger inadvertently touched the new chat button. I was still pushing my vibrator in and out when I heard it.

”Mrs. Williams?” a familiar voice sounded from the speaker. 

I was still coming down from an intense orgasm. The first thing I saw was his erection. He was hard and thick. His balls hung low. I pulled the vibrator from my dripping pussy and pushed it into my mouth. 

”Mrs. Williams, is that you?”

My eyes narrowed as l looked to his face. I thought my heart was going to leap from my chest. It was Bobby. I hesitated for a moment of panic. Finally, I pressed the end chat button. He was still there, grinning. I shook my head and pushed the Really button and he was finally gone.

”Fuck,” I breathed...

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments