Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Teach takes Bobby to the bedroom for webcam fun. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Then he dares her to be wild."

I took Bobby to my bedroom by the hand. Both still naked and Bobby still hard. I told him to get on the bed. He did as I told him, and I turned my webcam on. With the remote in my hand, I climbed on the bed with him. My head hovering just over his dick, I adjusted the camera and zoomed in just enough so that his face was out of the shot. 

”Are you ready?” 

”Yes ma'am,” he nervously answered. ”I guess.”

”Don't worry, Bobby,” I encouraged. ”Look at the monitor in the upper corner of the television. Your face is out of the picture. No one will know who you are, even if someone we know happens to see.”

”Yeah, because that almost never happens,” he said, recalling how this all started in the first place.

”Yeah,” I laughed. I hit the power button on the laptop and in a few seconds, we were online. ”We are live on Omegle, ” I said, "Please don't say my name.”

I took his cock in my hand and began to stroke it as I clicked on the new chat button. The first screen was a fat guy beating his dick. I hit the end chat button, then the 'really?' button. 

It went on like that for a few minutes until I finally found a good-looking guy. I waved and he waved back. He smiled as I took Bobby’s cock head into my mouth. I sucked him slowly as my hand caressed his shaft. The guy on the screen was in the process of taking his own dick out of his pants. 

My eyes were on his cock as I sucked Bobby’s head. He started stroking himself as I watched. Looking closely, he seemed to be in his late teens. Probably just a little older than Bobby. His cock wasn't nearly the size of the one in my mouth but it was decent. He squeezed as his hand went up, making the head of his dick swell. 

My pussy, still unfucked, was soaking the comforter. I had one nice big cockhead in my mouth, and another on the website. Both were hard for me. I wanted to fuck them both. I gripped Bobby’s shaft with my hand and sucked his head with my mouth. 

To this point, I had only taken his head in my mouth. I surprised him by going down further. His cock was thick and filled my mouth quickly. I could take only about half his length. I slowly slid back up and then down. My eyes were on the man on my screen. The fifty-inch screen offered a great view of his hard cock.

I pulled Bobby’s cock from my mouth and dragged my tongue from base to tip. I asked the man on the screen if he was ready to cum. He shook his head yes and continued to pump his hand up and down his member. I repeated running my tongue up and down the cock in my hand.

Bobby moaned with pleasure as his teacher licked his shaft. I took his dick in my mouth again, bobbing my head and sucking hard. I felt him push his hips upward, trying to force more of his cock into my mouth. The man on the screen was stroking so fast that his hand was a blur. I watched his balls bouncing as he jerked.

With my right hand, I squeezed the base of Bobby’s cock and pushed my mouth as far down on it as I could. I felt his head touching the back of my throat. Bobby moaned and hissed, ”Mrs. Williams, that feels so fucking good. I'm going to cum.”

I couldn't believe he said my name. It probably didn't matter, the guy was starting to shoot his cum all over his hand. I felt Bobby tense and I knew he was going to cum. I took his cock from my mouth and stroked it. His first rope of cum flew into my face and hair. His cum was thick and sticky. The kind that doesn't run. 

Another glob spewed from his dick onto my nose—another onto my eyebrow. I could see my face in the picture. I looked like a pornstar. My face dripped of cum. The man smiled and then he was gone.

 ”Have you ever done anything like that before, Bobby?” I asked.

He laughed and shook his head. ”Never. Sorry, I said your name, Karen.”

”It's ok, I don't think he heard you anyway. He was cumming when you said it. Just don't do it again.”

”Yes ma'am, ” he answered. "You're a mess.”

”I know,” I said with a laugh. ”You cum a lot.”

”Yeah, I know,” he smiled. ”It doesn't matter how many times I do it. It's always a lot.”

I pulled a puddle of cum off my nose with my fingers and put it in my mouth. I had always loved the taste of semen. ”You taste good, ” I smiled.

With his finger, he scooped a long rope of thick cum from my eyebrow and fed it to me. I sucked his finger clean and waited for more. He was so cute as he grinned at me. His brown eyes were those of a puppy. We laid on my bed until he had cleaned all the cum from my face.

“I guess I need to wash my hair,” I said as I pushed myself up from the bed. 

It was five o'clock in the afternoon. Hard to believe after the morning we had. I started to think about dinner. We had eaten Chinese the night before, so I was thinking pizza. There was an actual Italian rustic pizza parlor in town that delivered. 

MadisonGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonGrey

Still naked, I dialed the number and ordered a large with wings and a big Coke.

“Bobby,” I called, “I ordered pizza from Arguillo’s.”

“Great,” he said from just behind me. “I love that place.”

I turned with a start. He had snuck up on me. “You son of a bitch,” I said with my hand over my heart, “Don’t be doing that.”

We laughed and I went back to the shower. Just a quick spritz to rinse the cum from my hair. I combed it out and then wrapped the towel around my head. Back to my bedroom for another long tee shirt. I decided also on a pair of panties. After all, the pizza delivery guy would be here in about an hour. 

Bobby poked his head in the doorway. ”There is another game coming on,” he announced.

“I’ll be right there,” I said as I stepped into the pair of black panties. 

He watched as I pulled them up. Letting my tee-shirt cover my undies, I walked past him and to the living room. I plopped on the couch and grabbed a big pillow to hug. Bobby joined me after a few seconds. 

”Karen,” he asked, ”Can you drive me home after we eat?”

I was completely shocked. I couldn't believe a sixteen-year-old boy would want to go home after getting his dick sucked by his math teacher. I hadn't even felt his cock stretching my pussy yet.

”Is something wrong, Bobby?” I asked.

”No ma'am,” he answered, ”I just figured I would just stay the whole weekend. Tomorrow is Sunday, so I need some clothes for Monday morning.”

”Oh, ok,” I said. ”Yeah, we can do that. What about your books?”

”Oh, yeah, ” he grinned. ”I almost forgot.”

I pulled the pillow from between my legs and swatted him with it with a laugh. ”You better study, you horny fucker.”

”I'm horny because you're so fucking hot,” he said. ”And you know you want my dick.”

”Whatever,” I retorted. ” It's not that big.”

”You couldn't get it all in your mouth,”

”It tasted nasty,” I laughed.

”That's why you sucked it twice, right?”

I hit him with the pillow again just as the doorbell rang. I stood and threw the pillow to him. He caught it and put it behind him. Bobby watched as I walked to the door. I looked back over my shoulder and pulled the back of my tee-shirt above my ass. I reached for the doorknob. 

”Wait, ” Bobby whispered. "Answer it in just your panties.”

”Fuck, ” I hissed back at him. "You're fucking crazy.”

”Do it, Karen,” he said, ”I dare you.”

I looked at him, mouth agape. The doorbell rang again. I leaned through the peephole. A young man about twenty-five years old stood holding a pizza box. My pussy was soaking my panties quickly. I've fantasized about doing this. 

”You're a chicken,” Bobby teased. 

I turned and faced him, my fingers hooked under the hem of my long shirt. His eyes widened as I pulled it over my head, dropping it on the receiving table. Hesitating with my hand on the doorknob for just a few seconds, then pulled the door open. I didn't try to hide behind the door. I stood proudly and calmly. 

After handing the man his payment, I took the pizza and shit the door. His eyes never left my body. He didn't count the money. He just stared in shock. I fell back against the door, holding the pizza in both hands and felt my heart pounding. Bobby laughed and clapped his hands. 

”Fuck,” I breathed, ”I can't believe I did that.”

”Yeah, you did,” Bobby exclaimed, ”Fucking wild.”

I sat next to him on the sofa, still naked except my black panties. My nipples were fully erect and pointing at the ceiling. I patted my chest as my heart palpitated. My body was covered in goosebumps. 

I hit Bobby’s leg playfully and pulled a giant slice of pizza. Bobby took a slice and folded it, taking a big bite from the end. We feasted and my mind swam in thoughts of what I just did. I was in total disbelief of the whole weekend. 

After tossing the last piece of crust back in the box, I told Bobby to get ready to go. I wanted to get him to his house so we could get back. 

”I'm ready,” he said. ”You want to put something on, or are you brave enough to drive in your panties?”

It was still daylight out, so I had to consider that I could get caught. I had a lot to lose but I was feeling so crazy from the flash that I just performed that I decided, what the hell.

”Bobby, I can't drive in just my panties,” I said sternly. 

He gave me a disappointed look and said, ”Chicken.”

I gave him a smile, then pushed my panties to the floor. ”You coming with me or what?” I asked as I picked up my purse and keys.

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments