Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uncle Joe - Chelsea’s Story

"Uncle Joe comes to stay after Michelle’s 40th Birthday Party (see earlier story)…"

134
21 Comments 21
12.3k Views 12.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

My stepdad’s older brother, Joe, has worked abroad for years. Divorced and single for some time, he comes to stay for a few weeks at a time when back in England.  Now in his mid-fifties, he is quite good looking in a slightly gone-to-seed sort of way.

His latest visit was after a gap of eighteen months, having been away on a long contract in the Middle East. Now in my last few weeks of school, I had matured into a young woman since he last saw me, and I caught him sneaking frequent glances at my boobs.

That Friday, I came home from school early, having a study afternoon. The house seemed empty as I headed to my room. I thought it odd that the door was open, because I always close it on my way out. Quietly, I tip-toed to the doorway and poked my head around.

I almost gasped out loud. Uncle Joe was facing away from me, his trousers undone, hunched over a photo of me, at a party with my girlfriends, dressed in a pink plunged cut-out micro dress. His left hand was working his member, and it was obvious he was about to climax.

“Take my jizz over those tits, Chelsea, you dirty little slut,” he grunted, splattering the photo frame with milky white seed.

Shocked, but very turned-on, I crept back downstairs. Opening and then shutting the front door with a bang, and calling out that I was home, I rushed to the toilet and brought myself off.

We were going out for a family meal that night, to celebrate my baby sister’s 16th birthday.  I decided to wear the same dress that Uncle Joe had masturbated over earlier in the day. When I came downstairs dressed in it, his face was a picture. Mind you, my Stepdad gave me a look that suggested he wouldn’t mind bending me over and giving me one himself. My Mum, Michelle, who was in her low-cut, tight-fitting, red dress, smiled and winked at me; like mother, like daughter, her expression said.

At the restaurant, I deliberately sat at the far end of the booth, next to the wall, and invited Uncle Joe to sit opposite me so that he could tell me all about his time in the Middle East.

Making a face, and explaining my new heels were killing me, I reached down to take them off. In doing so, I leant right forward, my boobs almost falling out of my plunge top, drawing his hungry gaze.

Whilst we waited to order, I carefully placed my foot between my Uncle’s legs and gently pushed forward, so that my toes ran along his inner thigh. He kept talking, but his eyes were wide as my right foot pushed gently against his crotch.

Pausing to allow him to regain composure, I then began rubbing my toes against his rapidly hardening member, all the while, chatting away to him about life as a contractor. It was a good thing that the restaurant was dimly lit, as no one could see my foot, or indeed the deep blush that had come to Joe’s face in response to my attentions.

Taking my time, keeping my foot still for periods so as not to make it obvious, my toes worked his now throbbing dick throughout dinner.

Somehow, Uncle Joe kept the conversation going whilst I toyed with him. Then, mid-way through dessert, he tensed, and I felt his dick twitch repeatedly. Finally, it stopped pulsating; he exhaled gently, and a warm wet patch grew across his crotch.

I smiled at him, licking my spoon slowly.

Over breakfast on Saturday, and knowing he had plans, I asked Andy, my stepdad, if he would take me out for a driving lesson. Having received the anticipated response that he was too busy, I turned to my Uncle to ask if he could take me instead. With feigned reluctance, he agreed.

We drove around the town for half an hour or so; his eyes straying constantly to check me out. I had dressed with care, in khaki green slim-fit cargo trousers and a tight, long-sleeved, black crop top, which accentuated my firm, full, young breasts and revealed my toned stomach.

Knowing I had his full attention, I slowly ran my fingers up and down the gear stick in a very suggestive manner.

“If you weren’t driving, my hands would be all over that tight little body, you little prick-tease,” he said through gritted teeth, watching my fingers wank the gear stick.

“Perhaps we should find somewhere out of town for some parking practice,” I suggested with a wink, turning onto a road that ran into the countryside.

After a few minutes, I pulled into a small car park set on the edge of some woods. It was secluded, and empty apart from a couple of parked cars. Coming to a stop in a corner, I applied the hand brake and turned off the engine.

In the silence that followed, I traced my hand over my Uncle’s thigh and up to his crotch. Working his belt loose, I undid the button on his trousers, and slid down the zip.

Uncle Joe’s breathing was shallow and his eyes were fixed on my fingers, as, reaching inside his trousers, I eased out his dick, which sprang to attention in front of me. “Oh, wow,” I giggled, dropping my head onto his lap.

Parting my lips, I took his head into my mouth. “You dirty little bitch,” he groaned, his eyes closing.

Slowly I ran my mouth up and down his length, my hand inside his jeans in search of his balls. Lifting his bum, my Uncle pulled down his jeans and boxers to give me easier access. Gently, I ran a finger over each of his balls and up the crack between his legs; tensing, he gasped, “Fuck me, you really are a little minx.”

As I lay across his lap, he pulled up my crop top, my boobs flopping out into his hands. “Your tits are fucking gorgeous, Chelsea,” he grunted, kneading them firmly, and then tweaking the sensitive nipples, which hardened under his touch.

Lifting from his member, I ran my tongue slowly along its length, whilst tracing a finger across his balls and looking him in the eye. I thought he was going to cum on the spot.

“I want your dick inside me,” I demanded, sitting back up.

Whilst I kicked off my trainers and peeled down my cargo trousers and panties, he slid the passenger seat back as far as it would go, and reclined the back.

Climbing over to the passenger side, I straddled him and slowly lowered myself onto his hard length, guiding it into my soaking wet pussy. Sighing, I pushed down so that he impaled me with it.

“Oh shit, your dick feels so good in my tight little cunt,” I whispered in his ear, grinding myself down onto his crotch.

“You’re going to make me cum on your cock, Uncle Joe,” I cried, pressing my boobs down against his face. In response, he fondled and sucked on them, whilst I mounted him in the passenger seat of my Mum’s car.

Abigaill1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abigaill1

Biting my nipples, he placed his hands on my hips and rocked me hard up and down on his cock. I was close and he knew it, driving up into me as I rode him feverishly.

“Don’t stop, please don’t stop,” sweat pouring from me and panting, I dug my brightly painted fingernails into his shoulders. “Oh my God, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,” I repeated like a mantra as I came heavily on his cock, my head flopping forward on his shoulder as the orgasm subsided.

Jerking my head up, I looked at him, “Don’t cum in me; I know you want to spray it over my tits.”

With that, I lifted off from his dick and shuffled clumsily onto my knees in the footwell, looking up at him and cupping my boobs in anticipation, as he wrapped a hand around his cock and began to stroke it hard. It was clear I had pulled off him just in the nick of time.

“Take my jizz over those tits, Chelsea, you little bitch,” he grunted, splattering my chest with his milky white seed.

Smiling, I considered the sticky mess coating my boobs.

“So much better for real, than wanking over my photo like some dirty old perv,” I giggled.

He looked mortified.

“I was so turned by watching you wanking over me, that I had to go and give myself a good seeing-too,” I reassured my Uncle, licking his cum from my boobs whilst holding his gaze.

“We had better clean up and head home, before they wonder where we have got to. But I’m going to bend you over and fuck you again later,” he grinned.

Later turned out not to be that night. The opportunity, frustratingly, did not present itself.

Sunday. My Mum and little sis had gone to see my Aunt. I had persuaded Mum that I needed to stay and complete a school assignment. My stepdad was out walking the dog, which normally took ages, as he usually stopped for a coffee and some peace on the way around.

With the house quiet, I slipped out of my bedroom and opened the door to the spare room, where my Uncle was still asleep.

Pulling off my old t-shirt and panties, and sliding under the duvet, I moved up from the bottom of the bed and positioned myself between his legs.

Running a finger around the glans of his flaccid member, I stirred it and him awake. “Good morning, Uncle Joe,” I smiled, slipping his now semi-erect dick into my mouth.

“Good morning Chelsea, you little tart,” he sighed, waking and stretching out as I worked my mouth on his now hard length.

Suddenly the door swing open to the sound of my stepdad’s voice, “Stop playing with yourself and get out of bed, Joe; the day is half over, you idle sod.”

In the silence that followed, I realised my feet were sticking out from underneath the duvet.

Then, my stepdad stepped forward and pulled back the duvet.

“What is it with the women in this family,” he sighed.

Not sure how to react, I lay there with his brother’s cock in my mouth, looking up my stepdad in apprehension.

“Don’t mind me, Chelsea,” he grinned, “you may as well carry on.”

“Come to think of it, given that you are a chip of the old block, and your Mum loves a bit of a spit roast,” he pondered, unzipping his trousers, “and on the basis that brothers should share, perhaps I should join the party…”

“My mum,” I asked, looking shocked, lifting off Uncle Joe’s member.

“Yes, Chelsea. Your Mum. Being fucked by two of your mates at her 40th Birthday Party,” my stepdad confirmed, stepping out of his trousers and moving to the end of the bed, “and loving every second of it.”

“Now, keep sucking my brother’s cock,” he demanded, as Uncle Joe guided me back down onto his dick.

My mouth full of his brother’s cock, I felt my stepdad part my legs and pull me up onto my knees. Using his hand, he positioned his cock, and then drove himself into my pussy, “Fucking hell, you’re tight, Chelsea,” he gasped.

My Uncle pulled me back down onto him, whilst my stepdad rammed into my pussy. I was in ecstasy as they used me from both ends.

“You bad, bad girl,” Uncle Joe laughed, as his brother filled me with his large cock and I gagged on his dick.

“Like mother, like slutty daughter, mate,” my stepdad chuckled, driving into me, both of them fondling my tits.

“Oh my God, oh my God, I’m coming,” I mumbled, with my mouth full, coming hard on my stepdad’s dick.

As they released me, I smiled and looked up at them both, “If you two old men are not too knackered, I need more cock inside me.”

“Cheeky bitch,” my Uncle laughed; and, looking at his brother, suggested, “swap ends?”

“Why not,” grinned my stepdad, flipping me around to face him, and turning me over so that I was lying on my back.

Standing at the end of the bed, he held both my wrists tight, and slid his cock down into my mouth as I lay looking up at him. At the same time, my Uncle got up onto his knees and pushed himself straight into me.

Synchronising their thrusts, they brought me rapidly to climax, my boobs bouncing with the force of Uncle Joe’s lunges.

Watching me squealing and twitching convulsively on his brother’s cock, my stepdad pulled out from my mouth, grunted, and dumped his sticky mess all over my face.

The sight of me, looking up at him with my face covered in cum, sparked Uncle Joe’s climax, slipping out of my pussy, he leant forward, and heaved long ropes of cum onto my tits and over my chin.

As they sat on the bed, panting with the exertion, I pushed myself up and stood naked in front of them, with their cum all over my face, chin and boobs.

“We should definitely spend more quality time together as a family,” I pouted, blowing them a kiss, and walking back to my own room.

Published 
Written by jj2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments