Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uncle Joe Comes To Stay - Michelle’s Story

"Chelsea’s Mum’s perspective…"

107
15 Comments 15
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Andy’s older brother, Joe, had been working abroad for years. Most recently, he had been away on a two-year contract in the Middle East. When back in the country, he always came to stay with us for a few weeks at a time.

On the Friday night of the latest visit, it was our youngest daughter’s sixteenth birthday, and we were due to go out for dinner to celebrate. I wore the dress Andy had bought for my fortieth birthday. Red, short, tight, and with a plunging neckline that showed off my full boobs, Joe’s eyes were drawn to them as I came into the living room where he was chatting with his brother.

Chelsea followed me into the room. My eldest daughter was dressed (only just) in a pink plunged cut-out micro dress that exposed her tight teenage body and firm, large breasts. I watched her stepdad and her step-uncle mentally undressing the little minx, and I knew she was loving it. I smiled and winked at her; like mother, like daughter.

At the restaurant, Chelsea sat at the end of the booth and invited her Uncle to sit opposite her. I sat next to him, with Andy to my right, at the end of the table. Making a great play of how they were hurting her feet, Chelsea leant forward to remove her high heels. In doing so, her boobs almost fell out. Joe’s face was a picture. It was all I could do not to laugh out loud at her brazen tactics. Pressing a leg against his, I watched Joe respond to my daughter’s flirting. Then, I saw her foot slide between his legs, and her toes begin to work on his crotch.

Suddenly, as we all chatted, I felt his hand on my leg. Whilst I watched my daughter rubbing her foot against his growing member, Joe’s fingers ran along the inside of my thigh and onto the triangle of my panties. I turned a gasp into a laugh and replied as if he had said something very funny.

This continued between each course, when hands were free from cutlery, leaving me aching for more as we ate. At the same time, I could see the effect Chelsea’s foot was having on his straining cock. It was all I could do not to reach across and finish him off. Instead, halfway through dessert, I sensed him tense and twitch repeatedly as she made him cum. Smiling at the result, Chelsea licked her spoon slowly whilst holding his gaze. Oh, you little tart, I thought with more than a little envy, my pussy tingling.

When we got home, Andy and Joe sat drinking beer. Frustrated, I took myself off to the en-suite with my dildo. Imagining it was Joe’s manhood sliding in and out of me, I came hard within minutes, and then slid into bed to sleep, dreaming of him fucking me in all sorts of positions.

On Saturday, Chelsea managed to engineer a driving lesson with her Uncle. Borrowing my car, and dressed in a crop top that held his full attention, she and Joe disappeared together for the morning.

With Andy out playing golf, reaching again for my dildo, I took a long shower and brought myself off thinking about what they might be doing to each other in my car. A check of find my phone, which revealed a long stay in a secluded car park, and the look on my daughter’s face when they returned confirmed my suspicions. The little green monster inside me stirred even more than it had the night before.

Returning on Sunday night from a day spent with my sister, neither Andy nor Joe could quite meet my eye. And Chelsea; well, she looked like the cat which had the cream. Sated is the only word to describe her expression. The green-eyed monster had taken control.

The next day, I came home from work at lunchtime, having made some excuses about a dental appointment. I found Joe and asked if he could help me collect something from the garden centre. He readily agreed, taking in my black fitted skirt and a tight white blouse, which I had unbuttoned sufficiently to give more than a glimpse of my cleavage.

Settling into the driver’s seat, my skirt had, with a little help, slid up over my thighs. Joe was having difficulty keeping his eyes off me. It didn’t help when I wiggled around to adjust my driving position, resulting in my skirt riding further up, so that he was presented with a view of the top of my stockings.

Knowing I had his full attention, I slowly and suggestively massaged the gear stick with my slender fingers. The effect was obvious, and I smiled with satisfaction as the tent grew in his trousers. But that was nothing compared to his shocked reaction when I pulled the car into a small car park set on the edge of woods just outside of town and parked in a secluded corner.

MartinaLopez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaLopez1

“It’s like the car knew its way here,” I smiled, looking him in the eye for the first time on the journey.

“How..?”

“Find my phone app. You don’t think I would let my innocent, teenage daughter go out without knowing where she was,” I gasped in mock astonishment, “who knows what might happen to her.”

“Imagine if she found herself alone here with an older man,” I continued, running my hand up his thigh and onto his crotch. In the silence that followed, I unzipped and then pulled his trousers down around his knees, releasing his throbbing cock.

“So much bigger than your brother,” I murmured, wrapping long fingers around the shaft, “and that is saying something.” Slowly stroking my hand up and down his rock-hard length, I gently and repeatedly circled the head with my tongue, drawing a long, low, groan from Joe.

“Did my daughter suck your cock?” I asked, continuing to caress the delicate glans with my tongue, whilst gently stroking the shaft with one hand, and tracing over his balls with the other.

“Yes; but, fuck me, not as well as you, Shelle,” Joe groaned, watching me take him deep into my mouth, before slowly pulling back up its length. I repeated this manoeuvre several times, and then returned to wanking the shaft whilst using my tongue on the glans.

Lifting my head, his face a mask of lust, he growled at me, “I want to fuck you.”  Reaching down, he pulled the passenger seat fully back, reclined it, and pushed his trousers down around his ankles.

Straddling him, I rucked my skirt up around my waist. Placing my hands on his shoulders, I looked down at him, “like you fucked my daughter?”

“Harder than that.”

“That is the right answer, Joe.”

Slowly, whilst guiding Joe’s cock with my hand, I lowered myself onto him; hissing involuntarily as he entered me.

Once accustomed to his thick cock filling my pussy, I began to gyrate on his crotch. “Fuck that feels good,” he moaned, pulling my blouse apart and pawing at my boobs.

“Did my daughter ride you like this?” I panted, now into my rhythm. “Did the little slut bounce on your dick in the passenger seat of my car?”

“She begged for my cock,” he snarled, pulling me down onto him and wrapping his mouth around a nipple. I moaned loudly, and bucked against him, as he bit and sucked on each in turn.

My boobs in his mouth, and with hands on his shoulders for balance, I bounced up and down on his shaft. Then, freeing himself from my nipples, he lay back, letting me mount him; watching my tits ripple with each thrust onto his crotch. “Ride my cock, you filthy bitch,” Joe commanded, seeing me begin to lose control of my body.

“Make me cum, Joe; make your brother’s wife cum hard on your fat dick, you bastard,” I screamed, digging my fingernails deep into his shoulders.

Responding with a growl, he gripped my hips, rammed me down onto him, and then drove himself deep into my pussy in a series of hard, fast thrusts.

“Cum with me,” I pleaded, seeing his expression change as he approached climax, “I want your cum deep inside me, so it’s still there when I fuck your brother later.”

Roughly pulling my hips forward and down, Joe subjected me to a series of frenzied lunges, which took me sobbing to climax. As I did so, he groaned and pumped his load deep into my pussy. Once we both had regained our composure, I lifted off from him and slid back into the driver’s seat, smoothing down my skirt and buttoning up my blouse whilst he pulled on his trousers.

“Best we don’t tell Andy about this,” he laughed nervously.

“Oh, don’t worry, I will keep it as our little secret,” I reassured him.

Leaning forward, I kissed him and whispered, “and if you keep satisfying me with that big cock of yours, I will pretend I don’t know you and Andy had a threesome with my daughter whilst I was out on Sunday.”

Published 
Written by jj2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments