Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

With everything that's been going on lately, it's hard to say exactly when Rosy first noticed the tiny bumps under Jill's nipples. According to what they've been told, she hasn't been on estrogen long enough to expect any breast development. 'It's probably just my imagination,' she thinks to herself.

Whether or not Jill's breast development is real or imaginary, other changes are occurring that just can't be denied. Jill and Allie hardly notice the subtle changes in the way they think, talk, and act, but their wives are seeing every little change.

Rosy and Carla often talk to each other about how their husbands are becoming more perfect lesbian soulmates as each week passes by. It excites them even more when they're in bed with Dani. A year ahead of them on her estrogen journey, Dani's body gives them a preview into their husbands' physical futures. That's why Rosy's always feeling around Jill's nipples, looking for signs that her breast puberty has begun.

It's the first week of March, and the contractors are only days away from finishing the remodeling work on their new house. Realizing they're finally going to be moving out of that cramped apartment has the girls bubbling with joy and excitement.

It's been an absolute madhouse getting everything together to move in. Moving from a small apartment into a large house, they never realized how many things they would have to buy. It seems like every minute they're not working, they're out shopping for everything from new kitchen appliances to new furniture, and everything in between.

Although it's been exciting, it's also been very tiring, and Rosy's thankful tonight is her night off. After Allie leaves for her date in an hour, she'll finally be able to spend a relaxing evening with Jill.

Now that Jill's body is adjusting to estrogen, she's almost back to normal and getting back into her groove. She's really anxious to start dating again, but she needs to finish her tattoo work next weekend and let it heal before she'll be ready to back in the game.

They're watching the new TV show Starsky & Hutch in their baby doll tops, and Rosy's getting very aroused as Jill seems to be more interested in playing with her puss. She gives Jill's cock a few sucks during the commercials to show Jill she likes it, but not enough to get it hard before turning her attention back to the show. Starsky figures out how to catch the bad guys, and another episode is in the books.

"You wanna watch another show?"

"Are you kidding?" Rosy giggles. "In the condition you just got me in?"

"Don't I usually finger you when we watch TV?"

"Yeah... and don't you usually get me too horny to watch another show?"

"You're just a horny girl," Jill wiggles two fingers deep inside her.

"You made me a horny girl, sweetheart. Remember, I never knew cock before I had yours, so I'm blaming it all on you," she playfully says. "When you were too sick to have sex," she goes on to say, "I started craving it like I never have before."

"Didn't Allie give you enough?"

"Baby... you know I love getting it from Allie, but she's not you. Not having you made me horny for everyone around me. I think that's why it was so easy for me to get in bed with Dani."

"You and Carla have been good for Dani. She loves learning about pussy. The things you're showing her are really helping her with her transition."

"She still has a long way to go. I'm hoping Becky will take a liking to her. I think she'd like Dani in bed if I can just get her interested in trying it with a trans girl."

"Has Becky mentioned anything about her?"

"Not really. When we were having sex with her last week over at her place, I was dropping all kinds of hints, but she just acted like she didn't hear me.

"She still thinks Sandy's gonna somehow come rushing back to her after she's had her fling, but that's never going to happen.

"When the rent Sandy paid in advance on her apartment runs out, she won't be able to afford to live there on what she makes at the diner. Sooner or later, she won't be able to ignore her situation and she'll be forced to do something about it."

"Has she said she likes Dani?"

"She's said she's cute, but she can't accept Dani as a female because of her cock. We've been telling her trans girls make the best girlfriends, but she'll never know how much fun a girl with a cock can be unless she tries it."

"You and Carla made us the girls we are, that's for sure."

"That's why trans girls make such good girlfriends. You let us train you to be exactly the kind of girls we wanted you to be.

"I almost don't want to teach Dani too much, cuz when we do find her a girlfriend, whether or not it's Becky, she should be the one to train Dani to her own liking. That's why we haven't pierced her ears yet. Her future girlfriend should do that for her and choose her first set of earrings."

"Well, we've got time. Dani still has to be trained by Norm before she'll be able to get a steady income going to support the girlfriend you find for her."

"Isn't she pretty good in bed with guys already?"

"She's a great fuck-whore, but Norm will turn her into an escort. I thought I was pretty good until Norm started training me. She has no idea what's in store for her, but she'll be the hottest trans-whore in Chicago when Norm gets done with her. She might even be the only trans-whore in Chicago, and she'll be getting lots of dates just because she's trans."

"Well, how's about my trans-whore husband giving me some of what Norm taught her? Hearing you talk like this makes me hornier than I was before. I'm ready for you to suck my clit like Norm taught you to suck cock," she anxiously pulls Jill's hand deeper inside her pussy as she lays back and opens her legs.

"I do it like that all the time, it's like second nature to me. You wanna go to the bedroom?"

"No, baby. Do me right here on the couch. It's hot doing it in the living room."

Jill gives an erotic grin and pushes Rosy's knees back behind her shoulders, pinning her in a most vulnerable position. Her horny tongue flutters all over Rosy's elevated pussy, savoring the luscious aromas rising from her wetness.

"Oh yeah, baby," Rosy delights, "no one turns me on like you."

Jill takes her to the next level when without warning, and to her complete surprise, she probes her tongue into her little asshole. She hasn't thought much about anal sex since she let both Jill and Allie have her ass during their honeymoon, but those erotic memories return as her tight hole puckers while her pussy throbs for cock.

With her pussy on fire and her ass warming up, she squirms to the pleasures only Jill can give her. "Damn, baby," she squeals, "did Norm teach you how to do this?"

"I picked this up on my own," Jill giggles as she runs her hard cock between the folds of her labia.

"Oh yeah, baby," Rosy anticipates, "I'm ready for it."

She throws her arms behind her head as Jill fills her up with cock. She loves being fucked by Allie, and Dani was fun too, but Jill's always been her favorite. She bucks her hips to meet every thrust as Jill fucks her hard and fast. Jill's energy is quickly exhausted, however, as the estrogen is still zapping her stamina.

She's forced to slow the pace, so Rosy takes charge and gets on top as Jill sits back to catch her breath. She works her butt in little circles, gently squeezing her cunt muscles around Jill's rod until it gives up its seed.

"Ooh, baby," she coos, "it's so good to have your cock in me again."

"I love how the estrogen is softening your skin," she runs her hands all over Jill. "You're turning into a girl right before my very eyes."

"I'm starting to feel different than I did before," Jill shares, "I've actually been feeling more feminine the past week or so."

"Me and Carla are noticing changes in the way you're both thinking. You more so than Allie, but you're carrying on conversations with us just like our girlfriends do at work."

"Dani said the estrogen gets into our brains and takes over."

"I think she's right," Rosy says, "I'm seeing it in you, and I love it. I've been noticing something else lately when we take our showers, but I didn't want to get your hopes up yet."

"What did you notice?"

"Well, I know it's too early to happen yet, but I think I felt something under your nipples."

"Like a little hard spot?"

"Yeah."

"I've felt them too, and my nipples are starting to itch all the time. When you suck on 'em, they seem a lot more sensitive than they were before."

"Maybe your boobs are starting to come in."

"I doubt it. They said it doesn't happen until three or four months into the estrogen. I'm sure they'll be checking it out when we go in for our next appointment."

"Well, something's going on under there, there's no doubt about that."

~~~~~

Thursday afternoon after the girls go to work, Jill and Allie are sitting on the couch smoking a joint and enjoying a little cock play. Jill's giggling with a big hard-on and pushing Allie's head down to make her suck. "Suck me, you little bitch." she plays.

"Are you gonna return the favor?"

"Don't I always?"

"It's so good to have you feeling like yourself again." Allie goes down on her.

"I'm still not all the way there yet, but I don't think it'll be too much longer."

"Your cock still tastes as good as it ever has. I've missed it."

"I don't think we'll ever get tired of sucking each other off. God-damn, Allie... you're gonna make me cum if you keep sucking me like that."

Allie takes her mouth off it to say, "Isn't that why we suck? Of all the guys I've sucked off, I still love your cock the best."

"I'll always love yours, too. Being married to the girls, it's just like we're married to each other now.

"Oh... fuck, Allie... suck it, bitch... yeah baby, just like that... you're making me cum... fuck... here it comes... aaagh... God...! Shit, baby, you're still the best."

"You just love getting sucked off by a whore, you slut," Allie giggles as she kisses Jill with a mouthful of cum.

"What...? Feeding me my own cum now...? What a dirty little bitch you are, Allie. Now I'm gonna have to think of something to top that."

Allie runs the back of her hand along Jill's cheek, "Babe, you're skin is really starting to feel softer, way more than my skin. Have you noticed?"

"Yeah, I haven't shaved for a week and it seems like my whiskers are getting softer."

"You never had real whiskers, babe. That was my first clue you might be trans like me when we first met. We never would have developed into real men."

"Do you think we should start looking into electrolysis to get rid of our male hair?"

"I think we should pretty soon. Every time we shave it just reminds us we were born males. I feel yucky every time we have to do it. I'd love to just be hairless everywhere except my head."

"I know. It would be so much easier if we didn't have to shave. Since I haven't been dating, I've been putting it off because it's so gross to think about. Did I tell you I'm getting little bumps under my nipples?"

"No, for real?'

"Yeah, Rosy's felt them too. She thinks my boobs are starting to come in, but it hasn't been three months yet."

"Are they sensitive? That's one of the first signs."

"Yeah, and they itch all the time."

"Let me suck 'em and tell me how they feel. Lay back on the couch."

Allie swirls her tongue around each of her nipples, making them hard and erect. They feel so sensitive as Allie sucks and kisses them. "God, that feels so good," Jill says with a little tremor in her voice.

"They're harder than they used to get," Allie notices.

"I know, I can feel it. Suck 'em for me, Allie, suck as hard as you can."

Allie puts her mouth around an areola, sucking it into her mouth and flicking her tongue around her extended nipple. Jill squirms to the sensation, with Allie's stronger mouth able to give more suction than Rosy can. She switches back and forth on each tit, holding her grip as long as she can before she has to take a breath.

"Whoa, babe. Look at your tits. Those little girls are sticking out at least an inch!"

"Shit, Allie, this is like my first look at my girl tits. I hope they're really growing and not just my imagination."

"Well, they sure look like a girl's tits to me. Your nipples are really popping out."

"They feel so sensitive. Let me suck you off with my tits like this."

"I'd love to, but it's getting late. I have to get ready for my date."

"What...? I still owe you a blow job for the one you just gave me."

"I'll let you blow me tomorrow. I'm dating Richard Ellsworth tonight, and he's really into sucking cock. I better save it so I can get hard for him."

"Damn..." Jill giggles, "the shit we have to give up just to please our men."

"Yeah," Allie laughs, "the hardships of being a whore."

While Allie's in the bedroom getting herself dolled up, Jill closes her eyes as she lies naked on the couch. 'Am I really getting my tits?' she thinks to herself as her tits still throb. She thinks about the hours she's spent meditating on just her breasts, and can't help but think she's doing herself some good.

She hears the mailman outside dropping something in their mailbox, but she'll have to put some clothes on before she can go outside to get it. She's in no hurry as she lies in absolute bliss thinking about her breasts.

She's almost asleep when Allie comes out of the bedroom, ready to leave for her date. She looks simply adorable, very elegantly dressed in a long black dress that hugs and accentuates her fake breasts and the natural-looking curves of her hip pads. Her legs are cased in very shiny hose that compliment her black patent court shoes so well.

"You look beautiful, Allie," Jill compliments. "You're getting so good at dressing up."

"I'm so in love with this dress Carla picked for me," Allie wistfully replies. "The part I like best about being a whore is when we can be escorts and enjoy delightful evenings with our men. It's so much more sensual to fuck after an intimate dinner and having all my attention on just one man."

"I love being an escort way more than being a gang bang whore. I can't wait to start dating again. Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Can you get the mail...? I don't feel like getting dressed to go out and get it."

Jill's naked body feels the cold air rushing into the room as the front door stays open while Allie gets the mail just outside their door. She's sorting out the junk mail and finds a letter for Jill. "Here's one for you, babe.  I think it's from your mom."

"Uh..oh..." Jill's heart sinks to her feet when Allie hands her a letter with her mom's return address.

"I bet this is bad news," Jill gets a lump in her throat.

"Do you want me to stay for a few minutes while you read it?" Allie tries to comfort Jill.

"No, sweetheart, I think I better read this by myself."

"Okay, my precious sister," Allie hugs her. "Just remember, babe, no matter what it says... you have a family right here that loves you with all our hearts and souls. We'll always be here for you, no matter what happens."

"Thanks, Allie. It feels so good to be loved."

~~~~~

After Allie leaves, Jill sits on the couch holding the letter. She doesn't want to open it, yet she knows she has to. Her hands tremble as she opens the envelope and pulls out one tear-stained sheet of paper. Tears gush from her eyes when she reads the first sentence of her mother's words:

MirandaCougar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MirandaCougar

Dear Jerry... (sorry, I'll never call you Jill),

I'm sorry it took so long to write this letter. It's the hardest letter I've ever had to write. Needless to say, I was shocked, saddened, and dismayed when I read your letter. I wish you would have told me to my face, but I guess I can understand why you couldn't.

I can't imagine the kind of people you've been running around with down there, to make you do what you're doing. Jerry, you're a boy. God made you a boy, and you will never be a girl, no matter how much you want to act like one. And allowing yourself to be taken to bed by homosexuals? My God, Jerry, didn't you learn anything in church?

I can't stop crying as I write this, so I'll make it short. There probably isn't much I can do to save you now. I've probably lost my first-born son forever. But if you can ask for forgiveness, please come home. We have a new pastor at the church. He's a younger man and maybe he can get through to you because I know I sure can't. You couldn't even tell me you were getting married. What kind of girl would marry a boy who goes around acting like a girl, and sleeps with homosexuals? I don't think I'd even want to meet her.

You'll always be my son and I'll always have a mother's love for you. If you want to come home and straighten out your life, I'll welcome you back and we'll keep this just between you and me. But if you can't leave your sinful life, I'm afraid you can't come home anymore. I can't allow your brothers and sister to see you dressing and living like a damn tramp.

Can you imagine the ridicule they'll suffer when everyone in town finds out about what you've become? I'm sorry, Jerry, but I just can't put them through it. They've already suffered enough having to live without a father, and now they've lost their oldest brother. I will tell them that you moved back to California and won't be coming back, ever.

I'm so sorry about your arm. A day hasn't gone by when haven't blamed myself for letting that vaporizer fall on my beautiful baby boy. All the times you asked me about it, I couldn't talk about it because it still hurts me so much. I would have just started crying in front of you. Please forgive me, I know it ruined your life, and there's nothing I can do about my mistake now. It haunts me to this day.

I have to go. I can't bear to write anymore. You'd said you'd understand if I couldn't accept your new so-called identity. I ask for your understanding now, because I can't accept it. Not now, not ever. I'll always love you, Jerry, but I can only love you as a son... never as a daughter.

Goodbye, my son,

Love, Mom 

Jill can hardly read the last paragraph, her eyes blurred with an endless stream of tears. She always knew this day would come, but like anticipating the death of a terminally ill family member, it's always a shock when the expected becomes reality.

She falls back into the couch, burying her head into the cushions, clutching her mom's letter in her hand. She spends the next hour bawling her eyes out as the reality of the moment sinks in. Like so many other girls in the program, she's been disowned. Jerry Jansen is dead and her mom doesn't want anything to do with Jill Cox.

After another hour or so she's not crying as hard, but she can't stop sobbing as her emotions tear at her insides. What she doesn't realize is the estrogen has already started changing the way she thinks. She's feeling a mixture of male and female emotions, and she doesn't know what to do.

She feels so alone, and she needs someone to talk to. 'Why is Allie out on a date when I need her?' she questions in her mind. 'Who can I talk to? Who's my friend?' she wonders. 'Dani...!' she thinks. 'Dani will talk to me. She's off tonight. She's the friend I need.'

Jill runs to the phone and dials Dani's number.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

'C'mon Dani, answer your phone.'

Ring... Ring... Ring... no answer, no hope.

"God-dammit...!" she yells out loud.

Sinking back into the depths of despair sobbing, it feels like she doesn't have a friend in the world. Then another name comes to mind... Josie. Maybe Josie's home. She hasn't spoken to Josie since before Christmas, but she's desperate to talk with someone who's shared her plight.

Looking in her book to find Josie's number, taking a chance...

Ring... Ring... Ring...

'Fuck, Josie's not home either, what am I going to do? Can I call Maggie? She gave me her home number.'

Ring... Ring... "Hello?"

"Josie? Is that you?"

"Yes, it's Josie, your voice is familiar, but I'm not sure..."

"This is Jill," she interrupts. "I'm sorry to call you just out of the blue, but I have to talk with someone."

"What's the matter, Jill? You sound very troubled."

"Oh God," Jill starts to cry, "I feel I've just had a stake driven through my heart."

"Calm down, Jill. What happened?"

"I told my mom two months ago about my transition. And I got her letter today."

"Don't tell me," Josie calmly says, "she disowned you."

"Yes, I can't believe I'll never see my mom again." she cries into the phone.

"Don't feel lonely, sister. You're not the first to get disowned. It's happened to almost all of us. Didn't you expect it?"

"Yes, I expected it, but it still hit me like a ton of bricks."

"Then it wasn't a surprise," Josie says with a clear head. "You were always expecting it, but just not today, right?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right on that."

"I know I'm right, sister Jill," Josie says with confidence, "because I've already gone through it. I know exactly how you're hurting right now, but trust me, Jill, trust me when I say you'll get over this, we all did. It's just an unpleasant part of transitioning."

"But I feel like my emotions are tearing me apart."

"Are you on estrogen now?"

"Yes."

"How long?"

"Going on my third month."

"Then you're feeling girl emotions you've never felt before. Estrogen makes your emotions very fragile until you get used to living with them."

"You think?"

"I know."

"How do you know?"

"I know because I've been through it, sister. I've lived it. There's only one way to make it go away, by talking about it. We're there for each other when need support. I'm here for you, sister. Talk to me, Jill, just keep talking."

"Talk about what?"

"Talk about why you called me. Tell me everything you're feeling. Every detail. Tell me, Jill."

Jill cries more as she spills her guts out to Josie. She talks for fifteen minutes before there's a pause in her voice.

"What else are you feeling?" Josie asks her, "Keep talking until there's nothing else left about your mom."

Jill talks for another five minutes, and although she's still sad, she's stopped crying.

"Anything else?" Josie calmly asks. "You're not crying now. Do you feel better?"

"I think so. I'm not quite as tense as I was."

"I can hear it in your voice. Talk it out, sister. Anything else to say about the letter you got today?"

"I can't think of anything at the moment. Phew...! I must have sounded like a fuckin' basket case."

"No, you sounded like a girl who just had her feelings crushed. See how it goes away when you talk it out with another girl?

"The way Maggie explained it to me, is when we were boys growing up as boys, we were taught that boys aren't allowed to cry. So we learned to hold this shit inside because we were afraid to upset our dads and look weak.

"But girls were taught that it's okay to cry. In a society where men make up the rules, girls are taught to be weaker than men. We're not weaker, we're just more sensitive now than we were as boys. We get hurt real easy about some things, like getting disowned by our families."

"That's what I felt. I felt so hurt inside like I've never felt before."

"Get used to it, you're becoming a girl. This is what girls do. That's why we value our friends so much. That's why girls love to talk to each other. I love that you trust me enough to talk to me about it. I don't have that many friends, and I'm glad I could be your friend when you need me."

"You sure are. I'm glad I called you. I feel a lot better now. Wanna talk about something else?"

"OK... talking about something else, let's see... last time we talked was before Christmas. Tell me how your life's been going?"

"Oh, God Josie... so much has changed. Me and Allie got married."

"What...? To each other?"

"No, no. We married our girlfriends. We're gonna move into our new house next week. It's so exciting."

"Wow, your life is really going well. You have so much going for you. Your mom disowning you can't be as important as all the beautiful things you have going on."

"I guess you're right. I'm really blessed to have my new family around me. How is your life going?"

"Same ole, same ole. I'm graduating in June. I'll be a certified legal assistant. All I have to do is find a job."

"Have you been looking?"

"I've sent resumes out all over the country, but I haven't had any bites. It'll probably be hard because my grades are just average. Actually, it's fucking scary, because my student loan money will be used up. I don't know what I'll do if I can't find a job."

"Are you worried about it?"

"Worried is an understatement. I'm scared as hell. I'm all alone and if I can't find a job..."

"So you haven't found a boyfriend?"

"Shit, that's the last thing on my mind. I'm cooped up in my tiny apartment studying all the time. I don't have the money to go anywhere even if I wanted to."

"You need to get out of that apartment once in a while."

"Where would I go? I don't know anyone. The truth is, I'm very lonely and I'm tired of being alone, but I don't know how to change it."

"You change it by changing what you're doing. You know me and Allie. Why don't you come visit us? We love to get to know you better. Don't you have spring break or something coming up?"

"Spring break is in three weeks, but I can't afford to go anywhere."

"Come visit us. It won't cost you anything to stay with us."

"But it's a long drive, and gas is up to fifty-seven cents a gallon now."

"Look, girlfriend... if that's all that's holding you back, I'll pay for your gas. In fact, why don't you fly in? Let me buy you a plane ticket. It's not that much."

"It would be good to get out of Kenosha for a while, I'm getting so sick of this fucking town. But I couldn't let you pay my way."

"Yes, you could. If I tell you it's not that much money for me, then trust me and accept my offer. Are you coming or not?"

"I guess I'll have to if you put it that way."

"Yes, you have to, Josie. Time for us to be closer as sisters. You just saved my life tonight. I want you to know that."

"Well, other sisters have saved my life before, literally. And you'll save a sister's life down the line, so it's all in our family, with Maggie as our mom."

~~~~~

Talking to Josie put Jill in a completely different frame of mind. She's definitely not happy about being disowned, but talking to Josie diffused the emotional attachments she was feeling about it. Still a bit confused as to what to do about it, she does what she's done so many times before. She gets out her diary.

Writing down her thoughts for the next thirty minutes, she gets a clear vision of where she's at. She hasn't been close to her family since she got out of the Army anyway, and has only visited a half dozen times since moving to Des Moines. She's not Jerry Jansen anymore, she's Jill Cox, a married, transgender girl who knows who she is and knows where she's going.

Writing it all down on three pages of her diary, she reads her words over and over until she sees this sad event for what it is, a bump in the road in the context of her entire life.

"Hey babe, I'm home," she hears Allie coming in from her date.

She runs to meet Allie in the hallway. "Oh, Allie. I love you so much," she covers her face with kisses.

"How was your date?"

"My date isn't important. What did the letter from your mom say?"

"Fuck... she's disowned me, but I'm over it now."

"That was quick. You looked so distraught when I left you."

"I was absolutely crushed after I read it, but I called Josie, and she talked me through it. She got me over it. I'm still sad about it, but I'm not going to let it fuck with my head.

"When my tattoo is finished and healed, I'm going to get dressed up and have you take a picture of me and Rosy together. Then I'll write her back and send her the picture so she'll know what I look like now, and that will be that. Case closed."

"Shit, babe, sounds like you've got it handled."

"I do. Josie said the sisters in the program are always there for us when we're going through hard times, and she was sure there for me tonight. I invited her to visit us when she's on spring break in a few weeks. We'll be moved into our house by then, so we'll have room for her."

"How's she doing?"

"She's doing about the same. She still doesn't have a boyfriend, and she's scared about not finding a job when she graduates in June. She'll be all alone, with no job, no money, and no boyfriend."

"Fuck, that doesn't sound good."

"Nope, it doesn't. But maybe we can help her out. An idea came to me when I was writing in my diary. I think she's the girl Steve's been waiting for. She'd be perfect for him."

"But she doesn't like sex, does she?" Allie questions. "Steve's gonna need someone who can take care of that big cock of his. Dani might be better for him."

"No, not Dani. Steve needs a girlfriend, not a whore. Dani's been turned into a whore and she's about to be trained to be an escort. And besides that, Rosy wants to hook her up with Becky.

"I know Josie's scared to death about having sex after what happened to her in high school, but that makes her perfect for Steve. He's an attorney and she's a legal assistant. That's a lot in common right there.

"If we give him a virgin like Josie, he'll be able to turn her into the girl he's always dreamed about. I think Josie really wants to be a wife, and she'll probably get all cock-crazy if Steve falls in love with her. It wouldn't take much after that for her to want to be his personal little fuck-toy.

"Steve needs a girl of his own, and she needs a man. I think if they hit it off, she'll fall in love with him enough to get over her hang-ups about sex. Josie's got a very ripe cherry, and it's time she gets it popped."

"Listen to us...!" Allie laughs. "Now we're matchmakers hooking up our girlfriends."

"Well, if we can hook them up, why not? People like us have a hard enough time finding our way in a society that wants to kick our ass every time we turn around. It's scary when I think of where we'd be right now if we hadn't met each other.

"Josie saved my life tonight, and maybe I can save her life by hooking her up with a man who needs her as much as she needs him. All of us in the program are sisters, Allie. We're the only ones who can help each other with stuff like this."

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments