Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome back to my sexual autobiography, answering questions on the Lush Forums truthfully! And this poster asks, Facials: Thumbs up or thumbs down?

Over the years, I’ve taken loads in two of my three receptacles, never having tried anal. I know they say don’t knock it until you’ve tried it, but it’s not for me.

I’ve always enjoyed it when a guy comes in my vagina, if I can see his face. I like the way his face contorts in his ecstasy. Nowadays, as I’m a one-man woman, I love having eye contact with my husband when he orgasms. It’s so intimate and builds the bond between us. No-one enjoys a vigorous session in the doggy position more than me, but if he comes when he is taking me from behind, the effect is diminished somewhat.

I’ve swallowed a few milky shots in my time. At first, the idea sort of disgusted me but I decided to take the plunge with a guy called Francesc, the first man to orgasm in my presence. This was at college.

He came on my hands the first and second time. But the third blowjob I gave him, I took a deep breath and told him it was cool to come in my mouth. Francesc was lying on his back, naked. I had fun teasing him by brushing the tip of his trembling cock with my tongue. I made him beg me to speed up. Still learning how to give a guy oral sex at the time, I experimented with long, firm sucks and slower, gentler ones. And, in due course, to a chorus of swear words from Francesc, I took my first drink.

Meh. It wasn’t as gross as I’d feared, although when I read women saying they like swallowing cum on the forums, I don’t quite get it. I’d never order it over a nice glass of white wine, put it that way.

Occasionally, my lovers have climaxed elsewhere. A boyfriend asked to fill up my belly button with cum once, which I thought was rather sweet, so I let him. Mr. MC1982 has come on my face in his time, although it isn’t something we do habitually.

But I decided to write out the memory of my first facial because I read a rather good story on facials by TristanTozer, so thanks to him for the words of inspiration.

My first facial took place during a wild fling I had in my twenties. Iker was never going to be someone I took home to meet Mum and Dad. A giant of a man, Iker lived for exercise, sport and sex and, because he was in great shape, he turned me on physically like no one else had.

In three short months, I think I had more sex with Iker than I had had in the previous twenty-three years combined. The man was voracious in his sexual appetites, and he encouraged me to find and push my boundaries.

That night, we were both in the mood. We danced close in the club, grinding his crotch to my ass. We kissed on the dance floor. We made out in the cab on the way to his. There was no nightcap or even pause for the bathroom. We were straight at it as soon as we got through the door.

The next day, I retrieved my clothes, which formed a trail from his bed to the front door. There was my blouse by the door, my bra a few steps later. Next came my jeans at the entrance to his bedroom and my panties at the foot of the bed. I couldn’t help but chuckle as I retraced our steps! We’d torn each other’s clothes off like we were actors in a particularly steamy movie.

feminineARRIANETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
feminineARRIANETS

How was the sex? Vigorous. In my first-ever erotic story, I wrote, of my heroine, “Nuria took the pounding of a lifetime that night.” Recalling this evening made me remember that sentence.

I think I just about took my hardest ever screwing that night, not that I was objecting. I remember we started with doggy style and Iker’s bed shook against the wall as he pumped my pussy from behind. Normally, I am a quiet one during sex, but that night I could not stop myself from crying out aloud, releasing a cocktail of sexual pleasure, lust and energy.   

We paused to slow down a bit so we could get our breath back. I rode his cock cowgirl style, a long-time favourite position of mine.

After ten minutes of that, he told me he was close and asked to change so he could thrust more. I got off him, rolled onto my back and opened my legs. Oh, I was really wet. It slipped back in like a knife into butter.

Once we were in missionary and Iker was able to thrust to stimulate his cock, it didn’t take long. I just assumed he’d come inside me and that would be that. But imagine my surprise when, through breathless gasps, Iker panted, “I want to cum on your face!”

Now, it’s worth reminding my valuable readers that when I agreed to this act, I was not as I am now, clothed, sober and tapping away at a desk in my bedroom.

I had been drinking and I was naked, freshly post-orgasm and had the large penis of a man I was profoundly attracted to drilling inside me. In the moment, it felt wild, naughty and exciting.

I nodded. He pulled out of me immediately and tugged frantically at the condom, tearing it off. I fluffed the pillow under my head and looked up at the ceiling to await my first cum shot.

It may help you picture the scene if I tell you I have blonde hair, which I have worn shoulder length for as long as I can remember; and blue eyes, which, though I say so myself, are my best feature.

Iker positioned his penis two inches above my nose and began jerking hard. I gave his balls a gentle squeeze with my hand, I remember.

I forced myself to keep my eyes open. I wanted the full experience. Iker jerked himself for about twenty seconds, then he gave a cry and his semen poured out of his cock. The jizz hit me mostly on the bridge of my nose, with some on my forehead. I was glad that none of it went directly into my eye, although only a quick wipe with the sheet prevented some running down my nose and in there.

I remember it felt warm and slightly slimy. And it was hot. It was hot to see him orgasm up close. It was hot because I’d not only let him do it; I’d made it happen. Quiet, bookish MC1982’s body had produced this cry of joy, this fountain of jizz that rendered that massive guy utterly helpless before this petite blonde girl.

Iker collapsed onto the bed, gasping. I went to the bathroom to see the mirror. There I was, Iker’s semen coating my nose and forehead. I couldn’t help laughing as I cleaned it off. Definitely not one for the family photo album.

That night, Iker and I fucked until the sky was blue again.

Facials aren’t something I would make a habit of but, once in a blue moon, I’m happy to add a dash of white to go with my yellow mop and blue peepers.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments