Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome to the latest of my autobiographical stories!

All the stories in this series answer questions from the Lush forums that I have a real and truthful answer for. For this series at least, if it isn’t true, it ain’t going in. You have my word. Unless you are my older brother, happening to practice your English by reading a couple of naughty stories. Definitely not true, FC1979. That said, you’d better go and read someone else’s tale.

For this one, I am answering the question, What would happen if you catch someone watching you fuck?

We are going back to 2013. I was thirty-one, and this occasion was actually one of the very first times I slept with the man who was to become Mr. MC1982 a couple of years later. Strictly speaking, he wasn’t Mr. MC1982 yet, but you know what I mean. We were in the honeymoon period of our relationship, and spending every minute we could together, although we’d only been to bed once or twice at that point if memory serves.

We were still new to each other and learning about each other’s bodies, but we were also in our thirties at this point. My earlier true stories took place, chronologically, about a decade before this one. We were both considerably more sexually experienced in general at the age this tale took place, albeit that experience had been gained with other partners.

It so happened that, one weekend, professional matters took him to London on business. He told me his work stuff ended on Friday. I could come over to London and we could have a weekend away. This sounded great, and I bought a flight.

We booked a double in a hotel called the Royal National, which is sort of quite nice without being in the same league as the Ritz, the Savoy, or five-star places like that. It’s near the British Museum in fact, which is why we chose it.

We met and had a delicious meal together in Chinatown, then took a walk around London. I knew the city well, as I had spent several summers there as a teenager. But it was all fairly new for him, and we enjoyed sightseeing.

We got back to the hotel at about six pm. Now, the Royal National, it turns out, faces onto a large road, and across the road is a big block of apartments. It wasn’t high but it was long and there were many flats there. God knows what they must be worth, located so centrally in London. But who cared? Mr. MC1982 and I had our own private space.

Immediately, we fell on each other. He pushed me gently against the wall and kissed me firmly and deeply, and I kissed him back. His hands were soon on my bottom, and mine on his hips. We began to undress, and it was really hot the way he tore at my clothes, desperate to get them off. When we had my shirt off, I unbuttoned his shirt quickly, but he interrupted me by leaning in to kiss my neck, throwing me out of kilter. I was almost unbalanced!

It was definitely time for bed.

I pulled my trousers down and got into bed in my underwear. He followed suit, his boxers nearly bursting. I lay on my back, and he moved above me and kissed me lovingly. His hands ran across my bare thighs. More kissing and then he had me arch my neck a little to kiss it. He loves to kiss my neck, does Mr. MC1982. He kissed my neck, and I was getting wet, I could feel it. His finger reached between my legs and began stroking my vagina through my panties.

As I rolled my head to let him kiss me, I was almost completely lost in the moment. But not so lost that I didn’t notice two guys, in an apartment across the road, looking apparently straight through our window. The curtains weren’t closed! We had been so caught up that we hadn’t even thought of that.

Now, if this had been my hometown, or even within a hundred-kilometer radius of my hometown, I would have been up to close those curtains faster than you could say “voyeur”. No way in hell is anyone I know, anyone who knows me or about me or of me, anyone I might pass in the street or who might once have met my third cousin watching me and my boyfriend roast the chicken.

You might be thinking, do you share true stories on Lush, MC1982? Yes, but you, valuable readers, don’t know who I am, and even if you did, printed accounts of long-ago events are not the same as you seeing my naked body, live and in the flesh, being screwed by a guy. That, trust me, would never happen.

I wasn’t home. I was in a foreign country. Those people didn’t know who I was, and they didn’t care. They just thought it was fun to watch a couple do it.

Unless they had a professional telephoto lens, they’d never get the footage they could identify us with at that distance, if they started filming.

I was feeling their eyes on me. Were they a gay couple or just friends, I wondered? They were, unmistakably, watching us. Go on, watch, I started to think. Let me show off my body in a safe environment. Yes, it was hot, knowing they were watching us. I was really ready now. I decided not to tell Mr. MC1982 about our peeping Toms. He was free to close the curtains if he wished, but now I hoped he wouldn’t. I was feeling naughty. I wanted to put on a show. It was my night as a porn star.

My pussy was wet now, and I pulled my knickers off then I sat up and unhooked my bra. Mr. MC1982 fell on my breasts, smothering them with kisses. He paid them equal attention and did not neglect to kiss my stomach, either. I just lay back and let him kiss my body, occasionally glancing at the window, hoping they were still there. They were, and now they knew I was sexy and kissable, and I smelled good. Obviously, I was, from the way he was kissing me.     

Mr. MC1982’s fingers slipped inside me, easily and comfortably. I unhooked his boxers, freeing his penis. With a little lube, I polished his cock with my palm and my fingers, and it was very hard very quickly, let me tell you. Now he had my undivided attention, but my bare ass was facing the window. Please, please be looking. I looked back over my shoulder, just a glance. Although it was a distance away, I am sure our eyes met. I flashed a smile. One of the men said something to his friend, and unless I know nothing of men or human nature, he would have said something like,

“She knows we’re watching her, the minx!”

After ten or fifteen minutes of this luscious foreplay, we put a condom on. Mr. MC1982 took up his position, and I opened my legs. I felt his penis negotiate entry and with a pop, we were there. Mmmm…I was so turned on by now. He moved above me, and I felt him begin to press.

Having once been a trembling virgin, he knew how to delay his orgasm to a greater extent. I knew what my body enjoyed, what I needed for an orgasm (this does vary night by night, to an extent), and how to pleasure a man.

EvaMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMiracle

I rubbed his chest and his biceps, which were now supporting his weight.  We kissed as he moved inside me, and I threw my arms around his neck. His thrusts warmed me inside. To enable him to reach deeper regions, I lifted my legs up higher. He grabbed my buttocks and thrust harder…

I was so caught up in that moment that I forgot about the watchers for a while. He was strong. He was gentle. We’d known each other for many years and, against the odds, had realized we could work together at the end of youth. We weren’t fucking. We were making love.

I don’t know how long I was on my back, but when we decided to change position, the two men were still there. I was relieved to see it, relieved to see that they weren’t filming, and also that they had not set up any astronomical telescopes on the balcony to get an extreme close-up of my nether regions as they were serviced.

Ok, let’s give them something a bit…more exciting. I called for doggy style and took to all fours. Mr. MC1982 was glad to comply.

“A bit faster, please,” I said, “Yes, yes, like that!”

I had my weight on my hands, at first. My bottom and genitals were high in the air. I could feel my breasts hang down at this angle, and it was nice to feel them free and loose. And I felt him drill into me and, half with the watchers in mind and half through genuine pleasure, I threw my neck back…it was on! I was coming! Feeling those men’s eyes on us helped me, I admit. Being watched and admired was a tremendous turn-on. Having thought about it, I don't think being filmed and having a sex tape uploaded would have the same effect, even if I could see the view count and comments.  

Oh, this man really does it for me, I thought. We work in bed together, thank God. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. I felt his penis reach all the parts fingers just can’t reach and, at last, I came. My orgasm was sweet and lasted long enough that I had to drop from my hands to my elbows and forearms to support my weight. I squealed rather than screamed.

When the moment had passed, I looked up slyly. The men were still there, sipping cans of beer and watching. They must have realized I had come, from the way I dipped my head and jerked.

Mr. MC1982 continued thrusting into me, and I got back up onto my elbows, enjoying the moment. I was enjoying his hands on my backside. Ah, I love when my bottom is caressed, whether it be during a massage, or in the doggy position. It’s so hot! If you’ve read my previous stories, it’s no secret that I enjoy a little spanking once in a while. There is something about having my backside touched, rubbed, and smacked that does it for me. I guess I just have a sensitive ass. But, whatever, I specifically remember enjoying him stroking and rubbing my buttocks at this point.

Mr. MC1982 pulled out and, without a word between us, we moved to cowgirl. Changing positions mid-sex isn’t always so seamless, but we did it very naturally. I decided not to risk looking over at the men for a few minutes. I rode Mr. MC1982’s cock, rocking gently, occasionally dipping down to rub his chest. We did some kissing, him sitting up briefly, but it’s a stretch to stay in the sit-up position for long, as anyone who exercises regularly will know.

I moved back and forth. Mr. MC1982 closed his eyes, and that gave me a second to risk a glance out of the window. Yes, they were there, sipping drinks now. I arched my neck back and thrust my chest forward, peacocking my breasts for our admirers. I felt my blonde hair run down my back. I was wet inside and feeling great. Mr. MC1982 rubbed my thighs and belly. He was getting harder inside me, perhaps his moment was coming…better put it off!

I asked to change. He looked a little disappointed but agreed and pulled out. As he got up, I stopped him and kissed him passionately. We made out, on our hands and knees basically. We looked into each other’s eyes. We were as close at that moment as we’d been up to that point. We were falling in love.

Instead of going straight back to sex, we rolled over and fondled each other, kissing and holding each other close. With a little stroking and the growing warmth and intimacy between us, I was warming up again.

I rolled onto my back. His penis slipped easily back in, so hard. So hot. It was less slow and gentle now. We were both nearing the finish line, and he pumped me hard and well. I lifted my legs high in the air and felt him grab my bottom again. Just then, he said,

“I think we’re being watched.”

“Shit, we didn’t close the curtains!” I said, sounding mortified. I looked over and widened my eyes in feigned horror.

What can I say? I went to some acting classes as a kid.

“Should we?” This was said breathlessly. He was still thrusting into me.
“Don’t stop please, not now. I’m going to come…”

I turned my head away from the window but lifted my legs as high as they could go.

He didn’t stop, to my intense relief. He kept plowing me, that tasty cock massaged my g-spot and my clitoris and, had I been live-blogging the experience, I would not have been capable of forming coherent sentences like this, but you would have been treated to ooohs and aaaahs and squeals. I stretched my arms back and felt orgasm envelop me. So, so good. I cried out aloud. All thought of the peeping toms had, for the moment, fled.

After a few minutes more in the missionary position, we negotiated how we wanted to proceed. I told him he might enjoy lying on his back. He took the point at once.

I unrolled the condom. It was clear that he was very close. His cock was trembling. I glanced up. They were still there.

Check this out, boys, I thought. Bet you’d give anything to trade places with Mr. MC1982, wouldn’t you?

I teased him with a few slow, deep sucks. Mr. MC1982 has a lovely cock. Not too big, far from small. It’s "dicklicious." I was happy to take my time, but he begged me to speed up.

“Please, I’m so close it’s uncomfortable. Let me finish.”

I grabbed the base of his penis and, using every muscle in my mouth, I sucked it hard and fast. Thirty seconds later, his jizz exploded into my throat. It was the first time he’d come into my mouth.

We lay on the bed together, and now we got under the covers. We couldn’t be bothered with the curtains, now we’d been seen, but we did cover up.

Being watched, from a distance, while having sex was extremely hot. I didn’t become an exhibitionist when I was back at home. But, very occasionally, when we find ourselves at a safe distance from people we may pass in the street, even today Mr. MC1982 and I occasionally forget to close the curtains.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments