How do I overcome my urge to fulfill my longtime sex fantasy

last reply
19 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am single for the past 2years, and I really have this urge to start an affair or fling with some married guy..
I know how morally wrong it is, and I am no slut, but I really really have this craving once in a while to work on it and experience the fun!

How do I get it to stop...or for that matter, should I stop
Life is a bitch..so am I
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Sia_25
I am single for the past 2years, and I really have this urge to start an affair or fling with some married guy..
I know how morally wrong it is, and I am no slut, but I really really have this craving once in a while to work on it and experience the fun!

Stop! Don't do it! I guarantee you will regret it. I am a perfect example of someone that is reaping the consequences of infidelity. For a few moments of selfish pleasure I hurt a woman that loved me unconditionally. The repercussions extend way past the initial adultery. Plus... It is just plain wrong!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
here's the down-low. we're free to fuck up our own lives as much as we want. it's our choice. purposefully having an affair with an married man, though, is fucking up someone (plural) else's life. i would suggest you keep it as a fantasy. if it really turns you on, find someone who will RP being married and have an affair with him.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are any number of married men out there who would just love to make your fantasy come true. And keep making it come true for as many times as you need it. OH, If I wasn't sooo damn old!!!!
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
As some of the others say, in fantasy this may be a major turn on but in reality may be a car crash waiting to happen, with a ripple effect consequence wise. Sprite's RP idea actually makes very good sense. All the fun, none of the fallout!!
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by sprite
here's the down-low. we're free to fuck up our own lives as much as we want. it's our choice. purposefully having an affair with an married man, though, is fucking up someone (plural) else's life. i would suggest you keep it as a fantasy. if it really turns you on, find someone who will RP being married and have an affair with him. [/quote

I completely agree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are married couples who have open relationships and are looking for other partners, in either a group or individually. So that's one option to fulfill your fantasy without hurting anyone. However, if it's the secrecy and the "I'm doing something wrong" feeling you're looking for, I agree with the others above; don't do it. It won't end well.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Don't do it. It only ends in extreme hurt. Find someone who is available and pretend. Better still, read a good cheating story and masturbate.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by cherrycola703
There are married couples who have open relationships and are looking for other partners, in either a group or individually. So that's one option to fulfill your fantasy without hurting anyone. However, if it's the secrecy and the "I'm doing something wrong" feeling you're looking for, I agree with the others above; don't do it. It won't end well.

yep - swinging is totally cool - no secrecy, no cheating, no broken hearts.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Please don't..just don't...

If you don't care that you will reap what you sow..meaning he won't ever leave his wife for you

Think about perhaps the kids lives you will wreck

If the wife finds out..she will take out her rage on her husband and the kids will suffer

If he leaves her for you..you will rob them of their dad

All for what..some fantasy that is just about you taking another woman's man

Please I beg you..go find a single man..he can put on a ring and meet you in a bar and you can PLAY out your fantasy and not hurt anyone

I know men will message you on here

Arnt you worth more than a man who cheats on a woman he took vows with?

If you HAVE to..can you at least pick a man with no kids so they don't get their home broken too

My kids are still paying for my mistake..and I still cannot look at myself in the mirror

And their father six years later is still full of rage and hate

Please..just..don't
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Sia_25

You should do it... It's fun. If you don't do it some other girl will anyway. The power you will feel is addictive though. More addictive than the sex and sneaking around. Just make sure you don't pick one that will get too attached to you or you to him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sia_25

Hello Sia,

You've received some mixed answers so far, but I'll throw my own into the mix.

Short answer: Don't try to curb your desires if it's what you truly want.

Long answer:

Don't live your life according to anyone's moral standards but your own. If it's an affair you desire, then go for it!

However, don't become a person that you can't look at in the mirror. Remember that an affair with a married man entails more than just your feelings and sexual desires. So before you engage in something like this, be sure you're prepared for any possible consequences, including the emotional and psychological toll it can take on you.

Affairs aren't always as clean cut as they seem. Make sure that you're not just enamored with the idea of an affair and the perceived excitement that goes along with it. You may envision fancy hotels or even exciting encounters in the actual marital bed, which can very well happen. But you could wind up with sleazy motels and abandoned parking lots.

Some affairs can go on for a lifetime without anyone on the outside being aware. Others can blow up and rip families apart or even end violently. Those are the extreme ends of the infidelity spectrum, so if you're prepared for those, then you're prepared for all the stuff in between (i.e. Falling in love with a man that won't leave his wife. A married man falling in love with you when you're just in it for the thrill. Etc.).

Before taking this plunge, consider role playing with a partner to get used to the idea of it. This may even be enough for you, or it may not.

If you simply cannot get over this urge to have an affair with a married man, then do it. Just be prepared for any and everything that accompanies this, and keep it safe in every sense of the word.

Above all else, remember that reality has a tendency to play out vastly different than fantasy, so don't just think in ideals. Be practical. Be safe. And enjoy!

Yours truly,
~Olivia
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never recommend adultery because marriage is a big deal and your actions impact others--like kids.

But bisexuality should always be acted on. It is a desire that everyone has from time to time and I encounter hundreds of guys in the chat room who are "bi-curious" behaving very slutty but will never take action. I feel sorry for them because I know how hot and hard these fantasies make them.

Bisexuality is all in how you deal with it in your head. And if you can accept the fact that you are a "cocksucker" or a "lezzie" you have opened up a whole new world of pleasure.

I think lots of people get hung up on the act and think that they have to jump totally into an alternative lifestyle.

It's just sex...it's just about getting a big orgasm. After that, you return to living your life.
Lurker
0 likes
Just remember you can't undo it if you DO it and you'll have to live with the consequences forever.

That's my
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Sia_25

What is the worst case scenario?

You start messing around with a man whose wife values her marriage a great deal and she's also more than a bit irrational and she airs you out when you least expect it.

A cagey woman must think a few steps ahead when she's playing with fire.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

What is the worst case scenario?

You start messing around with a man whose wife values her marriage a great deal and she's also more than a bit irrational and she airs you out when you least expect it.

A cagey woman must think a few steps ahead when she's playing with fire.

Quote by gloryhole31
I never recommend adultery because marriage is a big deal and your actions impact others--like kids.

But bisexuality should always be acted on. It is a desire that everyone has from time to time and I encounter hundreds of guys in the chat room who are "bi-curious" behaving very slutty but will never take action. I feel sorry for them because I know how hot and hard these fantasies make them.

Bisexuality is all in how you deal with it in your head. And if you can accept the fact that you are a "cocksucker" or a "lezzie" you have opened up a whole new world of pleasure.

I think lots of people get hung up on the act and think that they have to jump totally into an alternative lifestyle.

It's just sex...it's just about getting a big orgasm. After that, you return to living your life.

I don't play matchmaker often but this one just makes sense.

WellMadeMale meet gloryhole31.

You two have a nice meet cute story with the lush thing plus wellmademale, you once mentioned that a sexual drought can lead you to develop a gay itch that must be scratched. Sounds like gloryhole may just be the right sage to guide you through this new journey of discovery in your twilight years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It isn't fair to the innocent wife. Find a single guy and roleplay it
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Even though you have no real responsibility whatsoever towards the partner, married or not, and perhaps even children of any man who's willing to have an affair with you, you are responsible for your own actions. Do you really want to be the tool that enables some bastard to do his cheating?

Like cherrycola703 suggested, try to find a man who's in an open relationship. It may be less exciting, but better for your conscience.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
here's the down-low. we're free to fuck up our own lives as much as we want. it's our choice. purposefully having an affair with an married man, though, is fucking up someone (plural) else's life. i would suggest you keep it as a fantasy. if it really turns you on, find someone who will RP being married and have an affair with him.

This.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Sia_25

Nope don't stop.. work on it - I could help - if you are interested smile