Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the one band that according to you, can do no wrong?

last reply
121 replies
11.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I LOVE KoRn. They have been my favorite band since 1998, and they have released some amazing albums. Their two records that will never get old are, The Untouchables, and Take A Look In The Mirror. Although, they have released some albums that don't even come close to those two. Even though that's true, I still love each album, and I can't enough of them. I'm waiting for them to really get back to their roots, they did a bit for one album, then they did a weird album called The Path To Totality. They are gonna release another album in October, I hope it's comes a little closer to my two favorites. Anyway, as far I'm concerned, they CAN'T make a bad record. Everyone has gotta feel that way about at least one band.
Lurker
0 likes
Blue Oyster Cult - they've been blowing other metal bands off the stage for over 40 years now, with no sign of slowing down.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
The Dave Matthews Band.

Say whatever you will, but the fact remains, they are the single BEST love band on the planet and have been for several years now.

Even the album I didn't like too much (Stand Up), once they bring a song live, I'll love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm, I think Death Cab For Cutie. I've loved every single album they have put out. Narrow Stairs and Plans are my two favorites. In my book, Ben Gibbard can do no wrong, his voice is perfect.

If I am allowed to say another, I would say Kings of Leon, I love allll of their songs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lot of bands are that way for me. But if I can only pick one then Pink Floyd. Unless you count breaking up!

BTW, one of the bands mentioned above in my opinion is one of the worst bands ever! JMO of course! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
red hot chilli peppers.

"Give it away now"
Lurker
0 likes
There are actually two for me, The Eagles and Pink Floyd. Two of the most successful bands of all time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
go back in time
CCR,
Lurker
0 likes
No Doubt. Sing 'em in my head all day while working.
Lurker
0 likes
Queen. R.I.P Freddie Mercury sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Linkin Park.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Bad Religion. 35 years, still rocking. Enough said.

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
The Dave Matthews Band.

Say whatever you will, but the fact remains, they are the single BEST love band on the planet and have been for several years now.

Even the album I didn't like too much (Stand Up), once they bring a song live, I'll love it.

I agree ... I love The Dave Matthews Band!! Have really enjoyed the music of Kings of Leon and their live performances are pretty damn good, too.

I am not interested in seeing the bands of yester-years ... the Eagles, Pink Floyd, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, etc .... I enjoy when their songs come on the radio ... but rarely do I hear anything new and great from them.
Lurker
0 likes
Even though I posted earlier that I thought Pink Floyd and The Eagles were the best bands ever well I had an epiphany of one other group. I have more music of there's than anyone else's. The Electric Light Orchestra. Nobody was as talented as Jeff Lynne. Eldorado had to be their best album ever.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like lots of bands however there are tracks played by all of them that I don't like so to answer the question truthfully I can't think of any performers who I would feel were always perfect not even the biggest band of all time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
The Dave Matthews Band.

I am almost scared to admit it, but I tend to agree with you on this one, most of their music is very enjoyable.

But one band who is my absolute all time favorite, which is one of the reasons I love the Brits, Def Leppard!!!!
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
Rush...best live band I've ever seen. The 'current' line up has been together almost 40 years and all 3 of them are master musicians. Neal Peart is the closest thing to a rock God today. Pink Floyd is another awesome band. To bad David Gilmour and Roger Waters just can't get along.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
One Direction.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Meat Loaf, I just love his music and lyrics plus he is from Texas smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
My wife would have posted Pearl Jam, so i'll do it for her. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Muse, they are ROCK GODS

actually, yeah, they are - i got to see them twice now, and they were amazing and i love all their music.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
The Dave Matthews Band.

i knew there was something wrong with you, now i know what it is. smile

Lurker
0 likes
For me its U2 love them
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i knew there was something wrong with you, now i know what it is. smile

Well, I know you aren't perfect now either Mrs. One Direction.

For solo artist I'd have to say Billy Joel or Elton John at the height of their careers could do no wrong.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by sprite

actually, yeah, they are - i got to see them twice now, and they were amazing and i love all their music.

Ive seen them twice to, when I figure out how to upload vids from my phone onto here, ill let u know, yep they are amazing live, ive got supermassive live on my phone WOW xo
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Well, I know you aren't perfect now either Mrs. One Direction.

For solo artist I'd have to say Billy Joel or Elton John at the height of their careers could do no wrong.

i was actually joking around with the one direction post! honest! lol - solo artist, it would have to be Tori Amos, tho, and that's not me being silly. smile