Sorry I didn't get something together in time but I couldn't have beaten this lot anyhow. Big hand to Kimmi and her sister for doing this.
Sorry I didn't get something together in time but I couldn't have beaten this lot anyhow. Big hand to Kimmi and her sister for doing this.
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Congratulations to all three worthy winners!
And a special thanks for Kimmi and her twin for the fun way to pass the time.
Plus a speedy recovery to Kimmi's hind quarters⦠š¤£
An incredibly talented, but exceptionally modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!
Latest competition story: Fingered Painting
I would like to add my congratulations to the winners and send a big THANK YOU to Kimmi for organising. šš
My latest story: "Cash In Hand 2" - Chapter 6 - "Grasping The Future" - Part 1 of 2
Quote by wxt55uk
I would like to add my congratulations to the winners and send a big THANK YOU to Kimmi for organising. šš
I wholeheartedly concur. Great winning stories and a great lady organizer. Thanks Kimmi. You rock.
Meagan
'Competition Top Ten' story
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/faberge-eggs-for-christmas-3
(My 'Advent' Competition Story and my first Top 10 Competition Story!)
2 'Recommended Read' stories
4 'Famous' stories
A lovely surprise to wake up to, thanks Kimmi and your twin for organizing and judging. And thanks to all who entered and those who read and enjoyed the stories, congrats to Susie and WannabeWordsmith whose hint stories I loved.
Do check out my latest story: Emma's Examinations
And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 24 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls