Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our new "Oral Sex" story competition is now live. $600 total prizes, and chance to be publ

last reply
33 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Mine's back from editing and ready to go. Probably Saturday because of stories I already have in my personal queue, waiting to go into Lush's.

Writing anything this short is outside my comfort zone, so naturally I decided to up the ante and write it in 1st person present tense, which is something else I've never done. LOL

Tossed one more thing into the pot as well, but I'm going to keep that one to myself, and see how the readers react.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I enjoyed writing my one smile first competition for Lush biggrin
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Can I just point something out?

I've spotted a few stories which have been entered into the competition but haven't actually been in the Flash Erotica category. I've PMd the authors as I've noticed this as I assume that they wouldn't qualify?

I really just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention because even though it raises the stakes, I'd really hate anyone to miss out because of a technicality like this...

That shouldn't be possible. The only category which has the constraints in place, should be the Flash Erotica one. Submissions in other categories should be programmatically disallowed.

Please can you message you know who!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by nicola

That shouldn't be possible. The only category which has the constraints in place, should be the Flash Erotica one. Submissions in other categories should be programmatically disallowed.

Please can you message you know who!

Yes, of course I will!

Xxx
Matriarch
0 likes
My mistake, other categories can have stories of 3000 characters or more. That could easily mean less than 1000 words.

Sorry!
Lurker
0 likes
So ummmmm.... Mine is up!

Not a big fan of Flash style but I am proud of it. And my goal of getting in on a comp has been met.

Thank you everyone *big hugs*