Accidental upskirts when out !!!!

last reply
33 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband loves me to make it look like Im having accidental upskirst when we are out showing my panties off in bars,restaurant, s & shops.

Anyone else enjoy doing this?

My top 3.

1.We where in a shoe shop and being helped by young lad, he got close up view.

2. In a pub sat on a stool with a group of builder's sat oppersite who all kept swapping seats to look.

3. My ex boss, he was trying so hard no to look so I removed panties to get his attention, he never left his seat alll day.

And do the men really think we don't know there looking?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I get stared at enough without flashing an upskirt! Going braless is my thing! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So, no women ever look at your crotch? In my experience, that sort of "accidental" exposure means that you are available for sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell no, and nobody best be looking at me anyway when I'm out anywhere. Mind your business, and I'll mind mine.
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lou4pete
My husband loves me to have accidental upskirst,s when we are out showing my panties off in bars,restaurant, s & shops.

My top 3.

2. In a pub sat on a stool with a group of builder's sat oppersite who all kept swapping seats to look.

3. My ex boss, he was trying so hard no to look so I removed panties to get his attention, he never left his seat alll day.

Did you say accidental?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
LOL.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I actually like when a guy tries to sneak a look at my lady and pretend s like he never looked lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once tucked my skirt into my knickers and didnt know until I got back to my friends after walking through a crowded pub. I felt so stupid and couldnt leave the place fast enough, drink up girls haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Come on Kids you know it is not accidental and he knows you know it is not accidental.So who is trying to kid whom?

You like to show off and he likes to look. So everyone should be happy. Sounds like a win-win.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Not anymore. Not 'accidentally.' It's something I would do sometimes when I was younger. I don't mind exposing myself, but I like it to be to someone who wants to see me, rather than a total stranger.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't call them accidental
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As an avid exhibitionist and a shared wife it is defiantly not accidental. In vast majority of these situations I'm both braless and pantyless. When we go to the swing club a lot of the time my blouse is sheer and my skirt very short.

Brandie
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lou4pete
My husband loves me to make it look like Im having accidental upskirst when we are out showing my panties off in bars,restaurant, s & shops.

My top 3.

I think one way or other........ more or less....... we women enjoy flashing outdoors and seeing strangers drooling at us.
Nobody ever forced me but I myself enjoy some sort of flashing, especially at a metro station waiting for my train. Or even in a mall or grossery store bending my knees to show my bare assets to the public.
God knows whether the men know its intentionally done or mere accident, but they certainly think it was rub of the green their way.
Lurker
0 likes
just like McKayla, I would not say ALL the times have been accidental ;)

it does give a thrill
Lurker
0 likes
who...me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When you wear a shot skirt or dress to go out you know that your bound to flash some...it just happens. So can you consider it "accidental" when you know it will happen? I've flashed on purpose ummmmmmmmm "accidentaly" too, but that's another issue all together.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
oh yes lol my man loves it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There have been a few times when the wind caught my skirt but usually it has been on purpose.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sadiemwf
When you wear a shot skirt or dress to go out you know that your bound to flash some...it just happens. So can you consider it "accidental" when you know it will happen? I've flashed on purpose ummmmmmmmm "accidentaly" too, but that's another issue all together.

I completely agree with you. If i am out wearing a short skirts.....and may be without panties.........my intentions are crystal clear.....to those also who get a lucky glimps my upskirt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unless I am wearing a mini it is always accidental...
lol

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera
How is it accidental if you're doing it on purpose?

What Kiera said
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
At my old job, the girls had "accidents" and "purposeful" all the time. Really, after awhile, it is almost routine.