Login

Breast play orgasm?

last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
]My ex once had a great orgasm while we were just making out. We were both topless but in jeans. I was really concentrating on her breasts and nipples, while she rode my lap. We were in our late twenties. She had perky B-cups. We only had it happen the one time. as usual, after kids come along, there was less foreplay and more get to the fucking. My question is; How many ladies have orgasmed from breast-play? and also- Is there such a thing as too much oral?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could never have too much oral.
As for nipple orgasms - yes I have had two. They are an amazing experience and extremely erotic.
I have referred my nipples as my second and third clit. I absolutely adore having my breasts and nipples involved in my sexual arousal.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have, a couple times. I LOVE having my nipples sucked! Yeah, it's possible to have too much oral. Nipples and clits can get overloaded and too sensitive to be further stimulated without being painful. Takes a LOT of licking and sucking, but I've had it happen.
0 likes
I suppose I've developed an oral fixation. I just love to take my time and explore a woman's body with my mouth. A kiss, a lick, sucking and nibbling, even a nip now and then is so incredible. I guess I grew up when I wasn't looking because I enjoy the build up. I am just a big fan of women's bodies. And the rush of making them orgasm with my mouth is addictive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It’s happened!
Lurker
0 likes
Wow had no idea it was a thing hmmm... the ideas the fun that can be had
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've had quite a few nipple orgasms, takes a bit of time, but very erotic when it happens. I've included them in one of my stories; Nina's unexpected winter adventure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I have "come" close to doing so multiple times, I can't seem to be brought over that hill to orgasm, even from sucking. I could never understand it.

Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by ToshLoveCC
While I have "come" close to doing so multiple times, I can't seem to be brought over that hill to orgasm, even from sucking. I could never understand it.

Hey!! Let me try! I'm quite an accomplished nibbler....Really

!