Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can you talk normally on the phone while getting fucked?

last reply
36 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let me be a little more elaborate here. If you had to talk on the phone while getting fucked and you didn't want the person on the other side of the line to know that you are having sex , do you think you would easily be able to keep it from being obvious or would it be difficult to conceal it ?

Have you ever been in a situation like this? Please share some details

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
0 likes
I've been on the phone while getting fucked and I don't say anything.
I get super quiet while fucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It might take some concentration, but I could do it. I have, actually.
Lurker
0 likes
It's only happened a couple of times, but yes, she handled it well. Until I gave her a stroke!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My partner is excellent at this...

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Hell no! Kind of hard to talk on the phone when your husband's cock is filling your mouth and throat.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We did it once whilst on the phone to her mother. She was struggling and eventually had to end the call saying that something had come up and she would ring her back later.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah but the speakerphone is on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Talk normally - I am afraid not.
I have spoken to my girlfriend while getting fucked and it was more than obvious as what I was doing. She thought it was hilarious.
Butterfly
0 likes
I tell you... if you do that, it would be your most hilarious phone conversation ever.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Not if he's fucking me right!
Lurker
0 likes
If a person can talk normally on the phone while being fucked they clearly are not into the fucking that is going on. Good sex is not just about attaining orgasm. It is about giving and receiving pleasure. There should be no distraction during a fuck session. I make it a point to focus on getting my lover or lovers off. If everyone involved with a fuck session has that frame of mind then the quality of the experience will be much better for everyone.

So I never multitask during a fuck. But like all rules there is an exception. One of my favorite ways to enjoy sex is a MFM with DP. (Vaginal and anal) When that is happening to me I admit that I can't focus on the guys. The sensation tends to overwhelm me and I am forced to focus on the pleasure sensations. But guys that I do MFM with know that about me and what will happen to me during a DP. My husband calls is, "a condition." I trash and scream and can't focus on the guys at all. But the guys understand that and we all know they are going to be getting pleasure from seeing me in my condition and of course it feels good for them anyway. But obviously adding a phone call to the mix would be insane.

I have also tried a triple penetration and that too is insane. There is no way to focus on giving head while being fucked like that. So my advice is to never multitask during a fuck with a DP as the one exception.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks Shelly for accepting me as a friend. You just gave a brilliant response to that question. And in doing so you really opened up and let all of us know a lot about who you are and what a got it together kind of woman you are.
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
No fucking way would I be able to talk with someone fucking me, I probably wouldn't hear the phone anyway I'd be too intent on what my partner and I were doing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
After reading all the comments on this question, I remembered an incident that happened shortly after marrying my first wife who lasted a mere nine months. Debbie's Mother had a habit of calling every evening shortly after I got home from work and would talk for a half hour or so. They had all day to visit before I got home but for some reason chose to interrupt what I considered our quality time. The phone hung on the wall right next to my/our bed. This particular evening, I had just entered my cock into Debbie's sweet, tight little pussy and was pounding away on her when the phone rang. Normally at that time I let Debbie answer the phone because ten times out of ten it was her Mother. But since Debbie was pinned down and I was not about to give them the luxury of disturbing the peace of ass I was getting, I answered the phone while continuing to hump Debbie getting her closer and closer to an orgasm. Debbie's Mother asked Hey, what are you doing? I loudly and boldly replied with "I'm fucking your daughter, would you like me to tell her to call you after she orgasms and give you the details?" She immediately hung up while Debbie was screaming No, No, No don't tell my Mother that at which time she went into a wild frenzy as I ejaculated a load of sperm into her hot, wet cunt bringing her to an intense simultaneous orgasm with me. Debbie was to em bare assed to call her Mother back. That was the last time her Mother called after I got off work meaning we knew we could fuck every evening without reservations. I do regret that I never took the time to set up a scenario that would give me the opportunity to fuck Debbie's cute, tight ass Mother. Wow that happened in 1974. Along time ago.
Lurker
0 likes
I've talked normally with foreplay and groping ... but no, not during sex.
Quantum Tease
0 likes
As some above, I've managed during everything except actual intercourse. These days, I would just not answer the phone.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not answering if I'm getting Dickeddown
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

Let me be a little more elaborate here. If you had to talk on the phone while getting fucked and you didn't want the person on the other side of the line to know that you are having sex , do you think you would easily be able to keep it from being obvious or would it be difficult to conceal it ?

Have you ever been in a situation like this? Please share some details

Not fucked but while on my work desk I’ve been touched n groped a few ocassions
I usually respond like hmmmm and try to speak minimum words
Guess I’ve been successful so far
Lurker
0 likes
No because I make lots of noise when my lover is fucking me
Lurker
0 likes
I have had a few experiences when trying to talk on the phone and my partner has started on me. After I get through the initial attempts to swat him away, then it gets to the glare stage (usually when he has either his tongue or his cock in me). It's about that point if he doesn't stop when I excuse myself from my phone and switch my focus on to being pleased. Phone calls can be carried on later. So, I only get so far on the phone before my multitasking has to end.
colin123
0 likes
My wife phoned me once while she was being fucked in a hotel, such a turn on for us both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by danceswithwolves10
No because I make lots of noise when my lover is fucking me

Do you naturally make noise or like some people do it to turn up the heat ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely..... NOT !!!! lol. It's been tried, and I failed. Once, in bed, on the phone, he started playing..mainly because I had down it to him, once. I thought I was doing ok, when I was asked "is every thing alright?" lol. Seconds later I was like "fuckkk mom...I have to go !!!"
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by clum
Not if he's fucking me right!

came to post this! if the sex is lame i could hold a full on conversation about the dullest topic. if it's hittin' just right i won't remember my name.

Say. Her. Name.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am going to have to try it now. i'll let you know how it goes. don't really have great expectations of not being obvious...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.