Display Pic

last reply
45 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
@LM - yeah, but then, you've taken the time to get to know people here, to prove that you're a good guy - you put i the effort, you have a really cool profile, you post in the forums so that people have a sense of who you are, and you're usually very respectful and fun - and the thing is, i know this for a fact, what you get out of your Lush experience depends upon what you put INto it. i find that the guys who stick around, who make friends, who have fun here, are the ones who make an effort and who treat the girls like people, not like 'tits and a vagina' smile

well, except for DirtyMartini. he just pays us to be nice to him. ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

There are only a handful of people that I'll send a black box too completely uninvited and out of the blue.

I guess I should consider myself lucky then, brother from another mother.
Now please stop sending me those provocative pics would you!?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

It's really hard being on Lush and having a vagina. No matter what your profile says, dudes are going to do all that shit you just said. And I admit, when I first joined Lush I was just like that. A kid in a candy store. There were tits and pussy on so many profiles. I just wanted to see them all. Then I realized there were real people behind the avatars and pics. Those tits and pussies were attached to real people. So my attitude and approach changed. My Lushing experince changed, for the better I might add.

I second that completely!!!

Edit: Maybe this exact post by LM should be required material for newbies. Like on of those pop-ups that you can block.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
y'know what is cool about Lush? Colin Farrell hangs out with us! talk about cool! and yeah, because he has an avatar, and a fun page to visit, i will answer his messages and chat back and forth with him in the forums and spam his page every once in a blue moon. cause he's not just another random red and white face asking me to rate pictures of his cock. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite
y'know what is cool about Lush? Colin Farrell hangs out with us! talk about cool! and yeah, because he has an avatar, and a fun page to visit, i will answer his messages and chat back and forth with him in the forums and spam his page every once in a blue moon. cause he's not just another random red and white face asking me to rate pictures of his cock. smile

Wait what? I haven't opened up those pics to you yet? I was beginning to wonder why you haven't said where you wanted me to put it in to start!!

Dayuum!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Wait what? I haven't opened up those pics to you yet? I was beginning to wonder why you haven't said where you wanted me to put it in to start!!

Dayuum!

actually, you did, but i am too scared to look! one of the other girls warned me that she almost fainted when she opened up your gallery! i think she meant that in a good way, but i am NOT taking any risks!

ps - i am not allowed to put i ANYthing without my owner's or Mistress's permission, anyways, so even if i did look, that's not one of the questions i will be asking you. smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, I prefer you have some sort of AV pic but more importantly that you tell something about yourself. I get so many friend requests and requests to "chat" from guys (some women too) who dont have anything in their profile. Why would I want to be their friend if I dont know anything about them?

If I took the time to fill out my profile, I think you should do the same. It doesnt have to have your pic but please tell us something about yourself that makes me want to get to know you. I much rather see a list of the music you like than having you say you have a big cock. Lets face it, every guy on Lush has a Big Cock!!HAHA

I totally understand if you cant post a pic of your face. Whether you are a man or a woman,Just be honest about yourself. Share your interests both sexual and non sexual. It only takes a few minutes.

And most of all, read the persons profile before you ask them to chat or be a friend. It really bothers me when someone sends me a message telling me how much they love my profile, then I see them online and thank them and they ask me "How old I am" or "Am I in a relationship", or some thing eles that I stated in my profile. Thats a great way to have me ignore you!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Apparently everyone else on Lush is smoking hot.. I chose my pic because I'm not.. from the avatars I always see.. everyone here is a 10 but me.. I guess I'll have to learn to write.. and just stay out of everyone's sight.. but if there's ever a knock on my door.. you'll get the wings and abs.. and a whole lot more..
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Warlock
Apparently everyone else on Lush is smoking hot.. I chose my pic because I'm not.. from the avatars I always see.. everyone here is a 10 but me.. I guess I'll have to learn to write.. and just stay out of everyone's sight.. but if there's ever a knock on my door.. you'll get the wings and abs.. and a whole lot more..

shh! don't ruin it for me! in my mind you will always be the hot guy with wings. no, NOT the guy with hot wings! that's a whole different image! smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

shh! don't ruin it for me! in my mind you will always be the hot guy with wings. no, NOT the guy with hot wings! that's a whole different image! smile

hahaha.. hot wings? maybe.. but I'm more of a sushi guy.. I love eating raw..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I like hot wings!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Warlock

Your av is cool, dont change a thing!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by dune
Ladies of Lush in all seriousness I ask, if a guys sends you a message are you really going to ignore it simply because he does not have a display pic?

You posted this on Feb 28 and you still haven't gotten an avatar. Why not?
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if its a random friend request and you dont have a display pic, (it doesnt have to even be you) i usually wont look at it unless there is a good mesg worth replying to or they sound very interesting in there bio

But most of us have the same expectations for women so its not like we single you out guys, well i dont anyway biggrin
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i'm gonna have to agree with the majority. profiles with no pic and very little info just seem shadey. i often only get requests from "lurkers" when i'm in the chat room & they wanna get off. i can understand why you may not want a personal pic up. HOWEVER, don't ask for my pics if you're too lazy to change your avatar! the web is FULL of images that can express who you are in some way.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
Honestly,

I look at their profiles and if all they have is pics of their dicks, then I feel they have nothing to offer.

If there is no substance and something interesting besides a pic of their cocks, then I move on.

Kisses!

Steph

Agree with Steph, I look at the profiles too and if I see cocks and the conversation starts with "Hi, how are you? I'm horny and looking to cyber."

I normally tell them not interested (even if they do try to wigged it and try pretend it isn't leading up to a cyber) I block the user and exit. Yeah I know it's an erotica site but I rather be having sex with my fiance then having pretend sex while I'm playing online scrabble.

Everything shouldn't be based on profile pics.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir