Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you enjoy online mutual masturbation?

last reply
185 replies
19.2k views
2 watchers
16 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of my biggest fantasies is mutual masturbation. Even without cam just typing and getting each other off is one of my favs. Question is how do you girls feel about it? Turn ons and Turn offs if any?
Lurker
0 likes
I love to masturbate online and offline
Lurker
0 likes
yes big turn on. Imaginative written chat
Lurker
0 likes
yes big turn on. Imaginative written chat
Lurker
0 likes
I have to say I do, especially when the man has a way with words. While I do not personnally like rough sex, on line I enjoy being used roughly. I like being told what to do. Veronnie2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not met anyone that got me turned on enough to try....
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by JC72

Jamie, We haven't had a chance to be naughty... Maybe that's why
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JC72

Really?!!!

There are some very, VERY, sexy and sexual females on here!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes .. but there has to be some kind of chemistry to make it work
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
awesome responses , keep it cuming. biggrin
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Can't say that I have had "the pleasure." Guess as mentioned above, for me there would have to be chemistry involved just like real life. But who knows, there is a first time for everything. I suppose I could meet Ms (online) right someday ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, with a few of my special friends. And there are a few more that I haven't done it with but Id love too! Hint Hint!! HAHA
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to do that, but I agree the other person needs to be imaginative. I also prefer to talk about real situations I have been in, or you have been in...to me it's much more exciting to discuss reality than to try and "role play".
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer it without cams, I just like trying dirty things we both get off too
0 likes
I do, sometimes.

I have sexual chats and voice calls but we don't usually focus on the "mutual masturbation" aspect of it, though.
Site administrator
0 likes
Let me ponder on this question ... hmmmm ..... yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Discovered it one night several years ago.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Prior to Lush I had never heard of it. But my horizons have now broadly opened, and I am now expounding on mutual masturbation wth like minded friends! I love this site for both self love while reading stories, and mutual fun in private chats.
Lurker
0 likes
I ENJOY IT
Lurker
0 likes
Never tried it and not quite sure that'd be my thing either.
English Gentleman
0 likes
online mutual masturbation can be really hot as long as both parties are into it properly.
Ungovernable
1 like
Yes, but it has to be someone I'm totally hot for. Dislikes? The challenge of being available in the same mood at the same time. But when both are on the same wavelength, what a rush.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
Oh definitely. I love watching someone stroke themselves, together with listening to them moan and pant. Plus I like to mix a little bit of dirty talk in there and their reactions just turn me on even more. Cumming together like that is just so raw.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I love it... really love it :P
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Yes I do..I have found it to be very enjoyable whether role playing or just discussing sexual subjects...and knowing who I am chatting with is masturbating also...I find it very erotic...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JenniferM
Yes I do..I have found it to be very enjoyable whether role playing or just discussing sexual subjects...and knowing who I am chatting with is masturbating also...I find it very erotic...

Yes I do.......and I'd love it if it was with Jennifer!!