Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you feel that facials are degrading to women?

last reply
36 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
9 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend won’t let me cum on her face which is fine, but would I like to - absolutely! For myself I wouldn’t want to spray a girls face to degrade or humiliate her - it would show me she’s willing to please me. What are your thoughts on this?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't really care for it but if I am in the mood to be really dirty, why not. I prefer to have him cum on my tits, easier to clean lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some women I have discussed it with think it sexy hot, some think its degrading hot, some don't like it.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Not if she likes it.

Every woman is different and a man better know how she feels.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Obviously, best not to do it if she's not keen. She may find it too messy to clean up. Why not suggest taking a shower straight afterwards, and pampering her in there?

I love it, but the clean up can be tricky if done in a public place.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like others have said if she likes it go for it. If not, then don't. That goes for anal sex or anything else. Best to talk over your likes and dislikes before getting into the sack so you know were the line is. Then respect the line.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
if I feel like screwing a guy, not often, I finish him with a slow blowjob, and yes a big load on my face and all over
its of
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
Not if she likes it.

Every woman is different and a man better know how she feels.

It's as simple as that really.
0 likes
Quote by Verena

It's as simple as that really.

And you Verena? As perhaps a strange man, I can't bring myself to do it as it would make me feel it was demeaning. Am I being selfish I wonder?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by literot

And you Verena? As perhaps a strange man, I can't bring myself to do it as it would make me feel it was demeaning. Am I being selfish I wonder?

No, you're not being selfish. Sex in my experience is about pleasing and satisfying the needs of the other person. I would never request it but would except it if that was the ballast required to float his boat.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When you have sex, leave your dignity at the door. That said, facials are only demeaning if you're treated like an object, not as a lover.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by ryyan4
My girlfriend won’t let me cum on her face which is fine, but would I like to - absolutely! For myself I wouldn’t want to spray a girls face to degrade or humiliate her - it would show me she’s willing to please me. What are your thoughts on this?

It depends, honestly. I'm one of those people who could be either turned off or turned on by it, depending on the relationship. If a man is pretty judgmental or negative in regular life (even in a dry, funny way), I'm more apt to think he wants to degrade me with a facial. If he's kind, with a dirty side, well so am I and we can explore these things in dirty play.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
The only lady I've played with like this would not allow me to do that for the simple reason that it would be a waste. She simply loved swallowing all I could give her. It was intensely satisifying for her.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
it's not something i engage in, but a lot of women seem to enjoy it. i don't see the point of going on with a sexual act that your partner explicitly tells you they don't want to do. where's the pleasure? it's one thing if it's simply not a preference and they do it anyway because they know it pleases you.

if you're hell bent on doing it, have a talk with her and find out exactly why she doesn't enjoy/want to do it. it could be a deep seeded issue or just a misconception. once that's discovered, go from there.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes because the guy cumming should aim for my mouth. I hate waste.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
When you have sex, leave your dignity at the door. That said, facials are only demeaning if you're treated like an object, not as a lover.

I agree with all of this.

Everyone has their limits, and that’s fine. But sex should be raw, wet and a little dirty at times. Otherwise the best lovemaking can get state.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not demeaning, but not all the time either. Once in awhile (or a little more!) is fantastic.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by ryyan4

I let my partner cum on my face and other parts of my body as he desires because of both the reasons mentioned by you:
1. First of all I let it happen because it pleases him and giving pleasure is the utmost objective of satisfying sex.
2. Secondly, if he wants to dominate and humiliate me, I am more than willing to let him...…. I love it.
1 like
It's a form of male sexual energy. I like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No right or wrong unless forced to do something . Everyone has different tastes .
Lurker
0 likes
My bf cum on my face a few times and I enjoyed it and not felt degraded at all.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Quote by Master_Jonathan
Like others have said if she likes it go for it. If not, then don't. That goes for anal sex or anything else. Best to talk over your likes and dislikes before getting into the sack so you know were the line is. Then respect the line.

Totally agree!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I'd want him to lick me clean afterwards, yeah I can be a Bitch.
kisses, amy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
one of my ex loved this.. I was kind feeling "sorry" for her, as I'm not too much into it, but she liked it in the end so... everything is depending if you like something or not
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't mind if I am at home or somewhere where I can readily shower afterwards but if it is a quick suck when I am out and about I would rather takev the load somwhere more concealable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can be - plenty of pictures shared in chat show a disengaged looking woman coated in cum. Makes me feel like facials are demeaning, but really the disengagement is demeaning. With the right person at the right time in the right place could not be smile
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Katherine

If he's kind, with a dirty side, well so am I and we can explore these things in dirty play.

That's well put (and I think describes me pretty well too).

Everyone seems to be in agreement here, which is cool. If the woman is not in to it, regardless of the act, then it's demeaning. If she likes it and it's seen as part of good, hot, dirty fun by both of you, no one is being degraded.

I like em. But I, mean, we're talking about cumming, so I'm already gonna be pretty psyched. Where I cum is not exactly a deal-breaker. smile

Sorry for barging into an Ask the Gals question. I noticed halfway through.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Master_Jonathan

I couldn’t agree more, yet it’s not for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he feels like giving me a Facial is Humiliate and Degrading and that expands the please of sex, then why not.

The only thing is that sometimes when it gets in my eyes it burns, which not a wonderful thing.

Now if there is a group of guys over and they want to Frosting me and think it is Humiliating and Degrading, then go a head and H and D me as much as you want.