Do You Girls Like Older Gentlemen?

last reply
57 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
14 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't care about age. my current husband is 12 years older than me and we have a terrible relationship now (used to be good). first husband was same age as me, we married right out of high school. best lover I ever had was 5 years older than me. current lover is 7 years younger than me. when I was a teacher at age 37, i fell in love and in lust with a 22-year-old student who is STILL a cherished memory 15 years later. It's how they treat me, not their age, that matters
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer men in general, age is a number its what comes out in conversation thats important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Generally, I am attracted to men older than myself... But I don't have a rule about it.. it just generally happens that way. There are exceptions tho..
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
I hate to generalize people. Older men tend to be more mature but that isn't always true. Older men can have some good qualities and so can younger men. I think it's the qualities themselves that are important. I like chating with young and old on Lush. For sex I've had sex with people 20+ years older than me.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey there ^^

I must say I have been attracted to many older men. I guess one can argue that younger women find them attractive because they already went through that puberty crap, and older men have many more things to talk about. They are more stimulating and exciting.

I am totally into this one guy right now. Who is perhaps 13 years my senior, and is awesome!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I'm still working this out for myself - my current bf is 3 years older than me, but I don't consider him older. I'm 27, and I've had a couple of flings with older men - one was 63 at the time. He was a recent widower and a family friend - he lives in a different state - we've kept the fling a secret because his generation would not look on the age gap as appropriate. He is fit, all his parts still work well, he is considerate, loves the attention I give him, and he has a million things to talk about - he's a very interesting and intriguing guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I love older and mature men more.
0 likes
Best to rank a guy's age by: does he have a job, does he live with his parents, does he have a car smile
Oh, is he married lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love older gentlemen but i find as long as you know what you are doing age really doesnt matter
Mana wahine
0 likes
Men over 36, hit me up.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
I'm with Grace -- makes no difference if you're queer. I will say that older men are more likely to try to convert me spiritually and younger sexually. I ignore them both.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
For me it depends on what I'm being asked to do with them.
I enjoy teasing men in bars and semi public places, but I'm a very wicked woman.
I'm happy to talk about a whole lot of things with a man, if they're genuinely curious I can even talk about personal things.
As long as they treat me like a Lady, keep their hands to themselves and don't try to change my sexuality I'm perfectly happy to spend time with them.
I once had a very interesting 3 hour chat at an airport when our flight was delayed by fog about what it's like to be gay and how to know if you are.
He was a very conflicted young man and I hope I was able to help him better understand his nature.

If the question is would I bed any of them? Goodness no.
Miss Valorie complains I'm far too quick to lock a man in a cock cage as it is, and I'm far more brutal with a crop to them than I am with the girls. Though there is something to be said for rubbing Savlon into their welts. I love watching them shiver at the sudden flash of hot pain. The girls get lots of minding from me, the boys get a suck it up butter cup from me.
Is it any wonder I'm not allowed to play with the boys too often, cruel Miss Michelle makes them cry so.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
0 likes
The oldest guy I have been with was 42. I am sure you mean somebody even older. When I go to the beach there is a group of older guys in their 60`s and 70`s that all hang out in the same spot. I love to go over and say Hi wearing one of my tiny thong bikinis.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

It's weird, the younger gentlemen I knew 40 years ago are now older gentlemen, and I'm still 20. How did that happen?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by DCO_65

It's weird, the younger gentlemen I knew 40 years ago are now older gentlemen, and I'm still 20. How did that happen?

The older men usually have something similar to say - "I may be (fill in 50 or 60 or 70 or whatever) but my mind is still 20 something and I always look at you girls and wonder if ... you'd "go out" with me.... You can't blame a guy for thinking a gorgeous girl is gorgeous. Most of my parts still work, after all..."

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Humans have enough blood to run one thing at a time...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I prefer the guy to be no more than 10 years older than me. I had a younger guy and he was way too immature for my taste

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

45yrs young was my cutoff age for males.

35yrs young for females.

Now, that doesn't matter cause I'm married.

1 like

Absolutely yes! I am married to a younger husband, and I've developed an older man kink (I love Daddy kink!) during my affairs.

3 likes

I grew up without a dad and that may be a reason that I am often attracted to more mature men. But aside from that I don't think age is or should be a major factor in attraction. It is a factor perhaps but not the main factor. My husband is 44 and I am 33. The fact that he is older may have impressed me back when I was 20 but now it means nothing. One guy that I am very attracted to here in lush says he is 59 and there is a guy in my real life that is 18 and I find myself feeling an attraction to him too. So, I think it is best to look past age and think of the other factors first.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

Age isn't that important. If someone is attractive and you have a connection with them, that's all that matters.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Jocelyn00

Age isn't that important. If someone is attractive and you have a connection with them, that's all that matters.

Age is very important.

I wouldn't bother w/ anything older than 45yrs young.

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

45yrs young was my cutoff age for males.

35yrs young for females.

Now, that doesn't matter cause I'm married.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by laura
Men over 36, hit me up.

I already did. Can I hit you up again?

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I've met a lot of older gentlemen I like very much - and some in about any other age group as well.

Will Rogers (I think) said he never met a man he didn't like. I'd agree with that, although I would add that I came to dislike a few after I got to know them better. 😉 Still, that only applies to a few. I guess I've been lucky and had mostly positive experiences, by far.

I've met some very fine gentlemen here at Lush, again across a range of ages but a few of them much older than me.

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Looking back at all the men I've been with I would say that I definitely prefer older men. But in my case, I don't think is the age that attracts me to them, but the mind. They usually have more and better dirty thoughts then the young ones.