10.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I generally prefer an older man to a man my age or younger
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am attracted to confidence and purpose. Often that is found in "older men". They know what they want and how to get it. I find that incredibly sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband is 20 years older than me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two words: Sean Connery

Otherwise, my husband is two years older, but the one I most wish I had run off with when I had the chance is seven years younger
Lurker
0 likes
Yes older guys seem to treat you better,they can go the distance where as most younger guys are a little trigger happy.also older gents are moe mature they know what they want and go after it..
Lurker
0 likes
My husband in 14 years older than me. He is 33 and I'm 19. Family has issues with it but the age difference doesn't bother nor does it really matter to us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yeah I'm 22 an i love guys at least ten years my senior. Idk exactly what it is. Has nothing to do with sex I just.... I'm lying it does have a few things to do with sex and conversation, I like them period.
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
It depends on the person as to whether I'm attracted to them or not. The first guy I seriously wanted to have sex with is about 15/16 years my senior. And he was proper nommy!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Story Verifier
0 likes
I think it is all about common interests, values, and philosophy. Age only plays a role in that it plays such a major role in setting interests, values, and philosophy. If I feel I am compatible in those areas with someone age would matter very little.