Doing someone else's wife

last reply
43 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
As others have said - it could be that she's just enjoying the flirt leading up to it and the idea of just knowing that she 'could' cheat if she wanted to. I have a female friend or two that are married and enjoy this kind of chase. Of course, eventually one gave in and actually fucked one a guy or two (but that's another story).

Really it's up to you. Obviously it's not a great idea to be 'that guy' but you probably know that already. Things could get messy - especially if she's a neighbour. If you get caught or things come to light - there's nowhere for you to run if hubby comes looking for you. Proximity really isn't in your favour on that one.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Don't cheat, don't help others cheat. It's not okay.. DON'T DO IT.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
even tho your know it's going to all end in tears there is a 'deer caught in the headlights' inevitability about it. right or wrong just doesn't enter into the thought process.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
If you get caught or things come to light - there's nowhere for you to run if hubby comes looking for you. Proximity really isn't in your favour on that one.

That's when confidence is king. Tell him you will fucking slit his throat and enjoy it. Most guys that are too stupid or "putting their heads in the sand over their girl fucking around, are total bitches. I'm telling you... It's really shocking and they wont do shit about it. Not a fucking thing beyond "I know".

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if it's something like wife swaping or the couple living seperately, then it's fine ! i would surely bang her ! :P but strictly no to banging the wife if all's okay between the couple and the husband doesn't know about it. nopes !!!
Lurker
0 likes
yeah I agree with the gentleman's post above me: i dont recommend having sex with another mans wife,
yeah, it may seem like fun to a 17 year old who can secretly know that he is, luxuriating in sex with a woman that his idiot compadres can only but dream of with the various school girls that wont give them the time of day.
however, ultimately you are walking into volatile situation when this woman, who is taking your lean and eager body for her pleasure. she is not only in the midst of a bitter breakup, but is also one of your scummy associate's mothers.
So, one day whilst lounging around in her bathrobe, having called in sick to her job as a professor as at a local college, she has decided that today is the day he is gonna get notice that he will be served the divorce paper's within days.
She has gone through half a bottle of wine, and thats when hubby comes home, thinking she is at work. He has brought his mistress with him and was planning on fucking her on the bed in the guest room but of course, wifey catches them... there are words accusations, slurs about sexual inadequacy, and she decides to drunkenly throw it in his face that one of her sons friends is a better fuck than he has been for years.
He rages "who"?, she drunkenly says its me.
He calls his son on the phone that night and says that his association with me has caused disgrace for him and their family and what is he, the son "GOING TO DO ABOUT IT"?.
Meanwhile, hey I dont know its going on. And a few days later I get invited over by my scummy associate and having nothing better to do, come over, whereupon he drunkenly beats me down (he was a karateka, and much bigger and stronger than me) overpowers me and then rapes me in the ass.
He threw me out of the house, my clothes were shredded. I thought I would split in half and bleed out, the blood saturating my jeans and staining my shoes. I was trying not to cry as I walked home so I wouldn't draw attention to myself. I felt I shouldn't exist. The sun was painfully bright, people were out mowing their lawns and kids played on back yard swing sets. I didn't want people to see this big stain of blood. I could smell that wet iron odor. I got home and staggered into my room and just lay in bed as day turned to night and thought about ending my life with a linoleum knife through my throat.
no, it wasnt worth it...
bad ju ju, yall
Lurker
0 likes
If you can get away with it, then you should just go for it and avoid having to regret missing out later on. A couple years ago I used to fuck a girl while her boyfriend was away, and those encounters were definitely among the most passionate ones I've ever had; wouldn't change them for anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are those whom can and cannot understand what being alone in a relationship is all about. Why stay, that is for each individual to ask themselves and work through.

You could try to guess all you like about this woman's choice to flirt.
she is bored, she is lonely she is out for a fling while hubby is out at work or
she is scared and alone, is he stepping out on her already.
or that they have an open marriage.

Cheating? really is up to an individual to decide, and live with the consequences.

The hurt ones need to realize if they are cheated on, then that partner wasn't worth their devotion. Neglect is not a nice place to be either.

What is the harm in asking your neighbor in for a coffee. it means talking. and when we listen, we may find what we think we see and what we actually see don't telly up or they do
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by OnanSands
yeah I agree with the gentleman's post above me: i dont recommend having sex with another mans wife,

bad ju ju, yall

This is the type of scenario where owning and using a brain to think and visualize downstream ahead of time, would come in handy. A lot of guys (young and old) think only with their dicks. Not surprisingly, there are no neurons nor synapses in the head of our cocks.

That was a helluva story, btw.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Have the common decency to wait until she's divorced or long-term separated before doing someone else's wife. Or better yet -- do your own wife! Kinky, huh?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to admit I have the hot's for my co-worker's wife. She reminds so much of my g/f in high school. However, I know she is not available. My co-worker is also one of my closer friends at work. My fantasy will stay between my ears. . . now if could just get those ears between some thighs.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
You're reading a hell of a lot into this situation. This woman likes to keep in shape and likes to know that she's attractive. You're assuming everything else.

It might surprise you to know that some women don't give a hoot that their husbands put on weight. Perhaps she's responsible - perhaps she cooks him loads of fancy meals when he's home. Perhaps she stays in shape because she's afraid of losing him. By your own admission you know nothing about the husband. You also know nothing about the marriage. Don't be surprised to find that this woman expects only coffee if she does accept your invitation and that everything else is just your fantasy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe you should send her husband this card

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So the other day we ran into each other while walking and she invited me for a cup of coffee. I remembered some of the advice here, and I said no but she insisted. Being a neighbor it would have been rude to refuse, so we went to her place. We had coffee and a good chat that wandered into the situation with her husband. She told me she was very unhappy, and that her marriage had been a mistake and that if she could afford it she would just leave. I asked her why and she said she thought her husband was gay and had been cheating on her with men when he traveled. She had been on his computer a few times and found some emails and seen some gay sites in his history. She was sure of it and he hadn’t made love to her in more than a year. I asked her why she didn’t confront him to talk to him about it, and she said the whole thing really grossed her out, and it would just lead to another fight, and that she was just fine with him not touching her anymore.

She was really nice to me and when I left she thanked me for listening to her. She said she really liked me and that she was available if I ever wanted to do anything together whenever her husband was out of town if I was interested. Then she hugged me and as she pressed herself into me I instantly got very hard and I know she felt it because she pressed her crotch back against it twice, gave me a quick kiss on the forehead, smiled and said goodbye. I don’t know what to do now. She is really good looking with a perfect body and I spent most of the conversation imagining her naked and that’s pretty much all I can think about now. If her husband doesn’t want to have sex with her because he's gay then what’s wrong with me being with her, and he really doesn’t even have to know?