Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Female Ejeculation? So who are the lucky ladies??

last reply
48 replies
10.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep, its a real thing alright. the good news is in my opinion all girls can squirt... some just take allot of getting there. There a are some really usefull ways to help her do it. And its a load of fun too.

Its kinda a whole research area for me. so an interesting topic for me. i guess you know what, it really turns me on too...

i love it...

Its a big contention as to what it is too... its not pee okay, it isnt. But it is possibly using some of the fluids from the bladder in a really bizare way. But mostly its the gland that excretes the ejacualte through the lower part of the uretha...
Squirt is in the eye of the beholder
Lurker
0 likes
I'm lucky to have discovered at a young age that I could squirt, it was a lil wierd tho when mom asked why my sheets were so wet lol. Hubby had a shit eating grin on his face for 3 days after the first time he made me squirt.
Lurker
0 likes
For me, every experience is a little different depending on my state of arousal. I think it could be compared to a man during an orgasm. They can either shoot their load across the room in several distinct bursts or feel their load leave their body in many sizable drips to the floor as they empty their balls! When I am extremely worked up, I feel my orgasm build and the pressure that is released seems to send my slippery lube in an explosion from my tight opening in every direction. Other times, it feels more like a high pressure gush from deep inside! Either one absolutely drives my hubby crazy and I can count on him to loose control shortly after it happens to me! These intense orgasms are a wonderful sensation that I wish every woman could experience!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Rancherswife
For me, every experience is a little different depending on my state of arousal. I think it could be compared to a man during an orgasm. They can either shoot their load across the room in several distinct bursts or feel their load leave their body in many sizable drips to the floor as they empty their balls! When I am extremely worked up, I feel my orgasms build and the pressure that is released seems to send my slippery lube in an explosion from my tight opening in every direction. Other times, it feels more like a high pressure gush from deep inside! Either one absolutely drives my hubby crazy and I can count on him to loose control shortly after it happens to me either way! Either way, these intense orgasms are a wonderful sensation that I wish every woman could experience!!!

Sounds awesome... Everyone can have them.. I think mostly its performance anxiety that constrains women to reaching it. Both sexes have similar issues huh.

A sure fire way Ive seen has 100% success is to use a vibe on your clit, and play around inside etc too. But just dont quit. Dont stop doing it, even if you think uve cum, just keep on at it, even if it takes you 2 hours.

Then all of a sudden, things will happen, and ull think shit, what the heks going on.

At that point, just chillout and allow it all the cum... keep the vib gently on the clit, and allow ur pussy to keep spasming.

It will feel strange, like you wana push. do it if you wish, but keep on vibing!

and then... well... youll see :-)
Squirt is in the eye of the beholder
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a few partners who can really squirt, but only when I have very specifically focused on the g-spot (avoiding clitoris entirely) with my two fingers... it take patience and loving and the right mood but in those circumstances it has been unbelievable how much squirt!!... my partners in all cases have been amazed as it had never happened to them before (ie) never with just clit stimulation or "regular" sex... I have no idea "why" but that's "how" in my little world...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Another question to the ladies: Is it normal for a woman to "squirt" multiple times during sex before the man reaches his orgasm and "cums"? My girlfriend stops me in the middle while doing it, tells me she needs to go to the bathroom to "squirt" saying she doesn't want to do it on the bed.

Is this normal, because I don't think it is. And she doesn't let me see her "squirt" ever. Is she actually experiencing ejaculation in the bathroom? I know this is a little strange but I really need to know and I'm hoping some of the ladies here can help me out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once i made Emily squirt on me during a bedroom session lol, but its only happened once. We've tried to make it happen again but had no luck sad She either had the best orgasm of her life or she peed on me lol xx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm a squirter
spank me hard please
Lurker
0 likes
I can squirt and do it pretty often but for me to do it I have to cum at least once before I squirt
Lurker
0 likes
I squirt but not like that.. I squirt when I hit my climax and I wouldn't be able to stop go to the bathroom and come back.
Lurker
0 likes
Too funny, I just did for the first time a few months ago and it scared the shit out of me cause I thought I peed. It was the most amazing O and then I felt wetter than I ever had and it was like a gush. The guy I was with was like, "That was awesome babe. So sexy" He said he had only been with one squirter before so I kinda figured out it wasn't some totally freaky thing. It did feel amazing. His cock was unbelievably thick, so I guess that is what did it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
congratulations!!
romantic soul
Lurker
0 likes
Mmm I have had the pleasure of being with one these special ladies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have only squirted during anal, that I know of. When I cum I gush but if my lips were spread it would probably squirt.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Cocolicious
0 likes
I am a lucky one, on occasion. Like many have said, I can only experience this while being extremely relaxed, overly stimulated and Gspot manipulation is the only way for me. I have never been one that shoots female ejaculate all over. It's more like one to two bursts with residual leakage and all the while I tremble uncontrollably. The first time it happened it scared the shit out of this chick, she had never even heard that women could do this. With my current lover, its a real treat for him. And when he brings me to this type of orgasm, he is so damn proud!!

And to the guy that says his lady stops and goes to the bathroom to orgasm in this manner, I call bullshit. You are sexually weak at this point and out of control... I don't think so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know I squirted once. I was with a guy who just fondled me for a really long time and was really good at it while I was very relaxed and on the verge of falling asleep. It had to have taken more than an hour and looking back on it I'm not sure how he kept it up for so long with out his hands cramping. If I remember correctly there was a lot of light touching and he very slowly worked me up to it. It was definitely amazing and would have been even better if I hadn't been uncomfortable about it and had a towel on hand smile lol I may have to put some time aside and try to get myself there again. You have inspired me :)
Lurker
0 likes
I squirt quite frequently, I don't think I could stop in the middle and hold it, I have no control over it, it just happens, I have to be very aroused and very relaxed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only squirt went my feet are above my head and I'm so turn on that my lips flap so hard I look like a lawn sprinter going off my bed was wet for days wish I could do it again what a feeling
Lurker
0 likes
I squirt,but I need lots of foreplay to make it happen.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Slow_Curves_Ahead
I squirt quite frequently, I don't think I could stop in the middle and hold it, I have no control over it, it just happens, I have to be very aroused and very relaxed.

Just what I would have said.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never done it, but there is a girl on here who has a chatroom where she teaches women to do it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never squirted thought not from a lack of trying. I've certainly felt myself gush a lot. Either way, is there such a thing as a bad cum? - lee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have squirted and I have to say it feels great! But you have to have someone who really know's what they're doing.
0 likes
I squirt sometimes just a little and other times it gets quite messy. Never knew I could until I met my husband. =)