"I don't act funny, bitch, I act accordingly." - Megan Thee Stallion
Quote by JasonM
Really, the only organs you could transplant that would cause you to 'maybe' have feminine thoughts would be ovaries. The rest of them, there is no difference.
"I don't act funny, bitch, I act accordingly." - Megan Thee Stallion
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
But...men...don't need ovaries.
Am I in the Twilight Zone right now?
Quote by gerry197
no I was asking why you ladies hate straight men who love wearing panties,and don,t think there masculine..panties are just a piece of cloth for god sakes...I have to respect and tolerate a bi or gay person but yet you can not tolerate a straight man wearing panties ,what a shame for equatity.
what a shame for equatity
Quote by gerry197
no I was asking why you ladies hate straight men who love wearing panties,and don,t think there masculine..panties are just a piece of cloth for god sakes...I have to respect and tolerate a bi or gay person but yet you can not tolerate a straight man wearing panties ,what a shame for equatity.
"I don't act funny, bitch, I act accordingly." - Megan Thee Stallion
Quote by gerry197
no I was asking why you ladies hate straight men who love wearing panties,and don,t think there masculine..panties are just a piece of cloth for god sakes...I have to respect and tolerate a bi or gay person but yet you can not tolerate a straight man wearing panties ,what a shame for equatity.
You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.
Quote by Magical_felix
He's talking about femines though. I think femines are cat-like creatures? I don't know.
Quote by Magical_felix
I'm for equatity too. I like titties to be relatively equal in size.
You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.
Quote by Magical_felix*facepalm Nooooooooo i know this might be offensive to the poor asker but I cannot help laughing!!!
What if a man got a femine vagina transplant? Would you think differently? Would it be okay to wear mascine boxers?
If you prick a mascine wearing panties, does he not bleed?
Quote by gerry197
no I was asking why you ladies hate straight men who love wearing panties,and don,t think there masculine..panties are just a piece of cloth for god sakes...I have to respect and tolerate a bi or gay person but yet you can not tolerate a straight man wearing panties ,what a shame for equatity.
Quote by gerry197
hi ladies I,m a straight 59 year old male,i,d like to ask you ,if a man needed a kidney from a woman to stay alive and she was the right match,should he except it from a woman,after all its a femine part which as a man if she asked him to wear panties and he refused because its femine and says no way why would he want anything in or on him feminine.my x wife of 35 years asked me to wear panties hell I had no problem with and I bless her for asking me,as they feel and fit a hell of a lot better than mens ugly underwear.as a straight male iwear panties 24/7 for 41 years and love it.also I was a professional rodeo bullrider for 15 years I wouldn,t call that a sissy or feminine..why are so many ladies against this as you can wear what you want are boxers,ties ,t shirts,suits,pants with zippers,anything you want and men don't say a word,,what if we said you weara dress and that's it,can you imagine the feminine uproar..tks for reading this
Why not join my popular Lush Group One Tit Out Group | Lush Stories? For all those who enjoy pictures of women showing just one boob. Lots of cheeky flashes and accidental slips. Come on, you know you want to! Annie xxx
Quote by gerry197
tks well made male..don't really like calling people names especially women,they usually are quite sensitive.
Quote by gerry197
vanilla flavour on a beautifull vagina while eateing eat.