Login

guys eating you after they cum inside you

last reply
214 replies
39.6k views
1 watcher
2 likes
0 likes
sorry if this already been asked but girls if ur guy wants to lick ur pussy after he has cum inside you would you mind ? is it a turn on ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I don't mind it's only same as me sucking his cock after been in side me (yum yum) ????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have had a guy once ask to lick me out after he came inside me. was a huge turn on at the time but he went back to brazil. sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally never had this happen. Most guys freak out if you even try tp kiss them after they have cum in your mouth which is stupid and hence why I wony hive bjs if you wont kiss me after.
0 likes
I love doing it and so far most have found it a turn on, i agree with the comment that women like to suck a cock after its been in them so they can taste themselves so its not a big deal really
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just go with it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do it as much as i can lol also love snowballin makes me instantly hard again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doing it...
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't had this happen to me, yet!
But I don't see it as a problem only a turn on.
We are in most cases expected to take a man's come in our mouth whilst giving a BJ so allowing him to go down on me after coming inside me is more than welcome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is something that I have been thinking about for a while now..My wife is very sensitive after we cum so it's hard for her to let me go down on her..would love to fulfill this one day..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it exciting. A double pleasure, one after the other.
Lurker
0 likes
I insist on doing it. Pussy or ass. Women love it-------- so do I. :-) :-) :-)
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
For me, it is the most intimate act a man can do for me and I love it
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
i did have a bf that loved going down on me after he came inside me i found it a huge turn on, he loved snow balling aswel which was pretty hot
Lurker
0 likes
god yes i love it when hubby dos it , he just gets me wanting more cock he he
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband loves to do that, such a turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
yes, please.
Lurker
0 likes
I find it very hot when they do that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Defenitely yes, It is a big turn on for me . Makes me want more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Enjoy it every chance I get! It often gives my partner another orgasm and gets me hard for round two!
Lurker
0 likes
mmm tou know i love when you eat my pussy after youve filled it with your cum baby
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
It is a huge erotic turn on. For me, it is an indication of his sexual level and prowessness.
Every man isn't up to it, not open and evolved enough. I want one that's in touch with himself,
sensual and base enough to not only do it, but enjoy it. And of course, please me while he's doing it.
? A True Story ?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I've always remember the look in a woman's eye the first time I do this. I love to kiss after she gives me head as well.

If you are into your partner, nothing he or she tastes like should turn you off. If it does, you have a problem
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milik_Redman
I've always remember the look in a woman's eye the first time I do this. I love to kiss after she gives me head as well.

If you are into your partner, nothing he or she tastes like should turn you off. If it does, you have a problem

I try telling my wife this same thing and yet nothing....I have told her if she would ask me to or if it would turn her on that I would do this and yet nothing. I get really bummed out with her. She never expresses her turn on's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ariel21
I personally never had this happen. Most guys freak out if you even try tp kiss them after they have cum in your mouth which is stupid and hence why I wony hive bjs if you wont kiss me after.

I would kiss you after, just saying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doing it and the girls love it