have you ever??

last reply
31 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
have you ever been in the same room while two people were having sex.......and did you join in or tried to leave the room or just went back to sleep(if you were sleeping)...........I hope no one else has asked this already...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes I have... and once while I was actually in the same bed with the people having sex (awkward!).

I just pretend I'm still sleeping.

Note: I'm assuming this excludes threesomes that you're participating in or situations where you were asked to watch.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yepp...and how did you know the people fucking.....also how long ago was it
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25
yepp...and how did you know the people fucking.....also how long ago was it

It's pretty common in university and those hard partying days - after parties people end up crashing everywhere or someone brings someone into a hotel room they're sharing with you or whatever. I've done it too, knowing someone else was 'pretending to sleep' and probably listening or who knows - maybe they actually were sleeping. The polite standard thing to do is just ignore it and give them privacy.

The people - they've all been friends or acquaintances and/or their hook-ups. Probably the last time it happened was a year ago.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
good old college lifestyle lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and I was the active one participating. I was hiking with a group and shared a bunk with one of the guys but we made supper quite as in using just the muscles and damn hard to stop the hip action in check. No one knew or confronted us the next day sexiest moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweetaz
Yes and I was the active one participating. I was hiking with a group and shared a bunk with one of the guys but we made supper quite as in using just the muscles and damn hard to stop the hip action in check. No one knew or confronted us the next day sexiest moment.

Would you like the thought that others in the room knew what you were up to?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
depends what is indicated on the door handle when i was at college room
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. A few times it happened with friends on ski trips in front of the fireplace. One time in my pool with another couple. Maybe a few others.
Lurker
0 likes
Once in my bed, I told them get the hell out of my bed! They freaked and left all together, then I went back to sleep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was actually on the other end of the spectrum. There where a couple of times that I was the one having sex while one of my friends stayed over. The first couple of time she just saw me getting head and masturbated. But it was other time I was having sex and she just through a blanket over me and girl told us it was so we wouldn't get cold, come the morning though I was having sex on the bed and friend decided to join in by sucking on my girls tits, all around it was great for all.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
all great stories...keep them coming
I wonder if anyone will reply with stories involving family members...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No but I have given a hand job while hosting a party. Sitting on the couch under a blanket with 15 or so friends around.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
wow....nice...how did you pull that off without anyone knowing..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i was lying in bed with my bf's brother and his girlfreind then they starting fucking and he asked me to join in
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25
I wonder if anyone will reply with stories involving family members...lol

Not if they've bothered to read the forum rules thread and actually own comprehension skills on a par with that of most 18 year old humans who have dial up internet capabilities.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Jeff cracks me up.uDrHJ2D3dyg6ObnP
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Not if they've bothered to read the forum rules thread and actually own comprehension skills on a par with that of most 18 year old humans who have dial up internet capabilities.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes of course. It's hot watching others and it's just as hot having others watch us. If it becomes communal then that's great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes on a camping trip with another couple.I t was fun hearing the conversation between the two of them,The girl said to the guy "she knew he had a taste to him but didn't think she had one"He proved to her she did.We didn't switch I was too young and too dumb at the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This was awkward for me. I was at a sleepover at a family friends house. The girl was also a good friend of mine. At 2am my brother sneaked into the room and had sex with her. They thought I was asleep.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha yeah i have my sister and her boyfriend at the time, talk about awkward eh?
I went back to sleep.
Lurker
0 likes
When I was teen, my mother decided she wanted to spur me on to become a man. One time, when i was sleeping on the couch, she had two of her lesbian friends climb into the second story porch, slide open the door, and lay in the middle of the living room floor and make out. Although I pretended that I was sleeping, I saw the whole thing. I got so aroused I started to play with myself while watching them. In retrospect, I wish I joined them. I have been fantasying about being with two women since.
Lurker
0 likes
yes,i just let them go about their business..I have been on the other side of that for i've done it a couple times...its really different when both parties are having sex at the same time in opposite beds
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow, saw the post from noraj69, from pgh. and had that happen to me at a party in my younger days with someone I didn't know . shes about my age is this weird. were both from pgh. could this be her ? I i've thought about if a few times and its still a turn on. don't know about her but I had to much to drink that night.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, sometimes I was the one having the fun, sometimes I was the third party. I LOVE to watch, sometimes I would just make myself cum, while listening and watching them. Sometimes, I would join.
Site administrator
0 likes
um nope .. I assume you refer to a male/female scenario .. damn if it was two ladies then I would hide in the wardrobe and peek through the door.
0 likes
me and a ex were at a party, we had a pull out bed in the living room, there were about 8 of us crashing tht night. everyone was drunk and fell asleep so me and my bf at the time got under the blanket in the morning smile we had to be extra quiet, and had to move really discretely in case any of our friends woke up. eventually some of thm did wake up, so we pretended we were cuddling instead.