Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you given your partner sex even when you're not in the mood..

last reply
54 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
usually, the mood hits both of us ... and when NOT in the mood, we both understand too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll let you know if the situation ever arises. (Or doesn't as the case may be).
Lurker
0 likes
I used to . . . married, afterall.

but then I eventually realized he was getting off via sex a hell of a lot more than I was. My orgasms mattered less and less to him, and less and less to me, and then I went an entire year without coming during sex AT ALL.

I stopped as soon as I realized I had ruined the enjoyment in sex for myself.

No more sex unless we're both in the mood. If we're not both going to enjoy it, I don't want it. That goes the other way around, too. There have been a few times where he's admitted he wasn't in the mood but pleasured me anyway and I was, to be honest, mortified. It made me feel disgusted with myself and I've ensured a more balanced sex life ever since. If he's desperate and I'm not feeling it, he can get himself off. Vice versa.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i have, its part of being a good gf
Lurker
0 likes
this thread made me laugh, i think i'm the one who mostly initiated it. i'm sure he must have caught me in one of those moments when i wasn't in the mood.
i'm trying to think of a moment that has happened, in those moments i would have given in..giggles...lets face it. Sex Is Fun. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, I'm a giver
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. And I'm never not in the mood for sex.
Lurker
0 likes
As a sissy bottom I will always service my guys even if only orally.
Lurker
0 likes
What does that mean, "not in the mood"... Ha!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So many times I have lost count...But then I have been married forever it seems...most of the time I wasn't in the mood was years ago...working, keeping house, raising two children and seeing they need to get to where they need to be takes a lot of time and energy..I was exhausted by the time I got the kids to bed...so yes, I was not in the mood but went ahead and did it anyway...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, so he can leave me alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex almost always puts me in a good mood.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't say I have, I'm always in the mood smile I've denied him release though, just for the fun of it :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I may not have been in the mood at the time, but it didn't take long for me to be just as excited and willing as he was
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NOT IN THE MOOD. I do not understand your terminology.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was married, yes, it kept him happy and cost me nothing, and often the very act of lovemaking put me in the mood anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and always by licking her I am definitely in the mood when she orgasms
Marx Sister
0 likes
Sure. I think many if not most of us have. My general guideline is that if I'm not in the mood that's fine, because I'm likely to get in the mood, and if not I'm still more than happy to please my partner. If I am actively against having sex at the moment I won't, but that is an infrequent occurrence.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dilettante
Haha he always gets his way. Like, I'm begging to go to sleep and he'll keep rubbing that dick against my labia until it accidentally slips inside... to his credit, he's got the decency to make breakfast the next morning (usually!)

That's what usually gets me in the mood is when he's patient and persistent! He'll just cuddle up and get himself in the right place and after a while either he pulls my panties to the side or he does. As soon as I feel his hard on my moist it seems it's just all nature from there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is not an issue, as I'm much hornier than hubby
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, totally. I never want to turn my bf away, at least not for anything but a really good reason. Just last week, I was very busy writing my part of a paper for research team I belong to. Our adviser wanted all drafts from everyone in early the next morning. Naturally, the night before, my bf starts getting horny (maybe because he wanted to distract me?) and started walking around the apartment, stroking himself, putting his cock on my shoulder as I typed, etc -- just being a dick, but a nice, hard, delicious one that I really wanted to enjoy. I stopped typing for a second, looked at him and told him to bring "it" over to me when he was ready to cum. In about 5 minutes, he came back, dripping. I turned my swivel chair, took his cock into my mouth and sucked him off. Hmmmm. A little stolen pleasure was great. The bf thanked me, brought me a glass of ice water, and then, about a half hour later - came back with another hardon. I just had to suck him off again. I had to check my writing because I was getting very distracted.

But in general, I'm always ready, willing and able to take as much time as needed for wonderful sex.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, to my ex b/f