In Control, or Controlled?

last reply
118 replies
11.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
control... honestly something about the roughness and having the power is extremely sexy!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Well usually I like the guy to be in control. Sometimes however I like to do the seduction and take control and that can be fun too. Depends on my mood.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Chrissie. It's about the mood, the desire, the timing. I need both. I need to flirt, take the lead, make the move, have him (or her) do as I need ... and then when the mood is right, to be taken, ravaged, commanded ... yin and yang
Lurker
0 likes
Yup agree withe the ladies above, I usually like to be in control but to be controlled by someone who knows what they're doing is a huge turn on too!

It really does depend on mood tho and who you're with.
Lurker
0 likes
i rather be controlled. its sexy when the guy is the strong one and like to throw me around in bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both. However it is quite frankly impossible to control my other half, we're either equals or I'm being controlled. I do try though, whenever I'm in the mood for a challenge.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
I'll take a nice dose of both please. Letting him have control, submitting to him is so very sexy. Depending on my mood, I do like to be in control and seduce my partner. It's actually a win/win for everyone....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I'd like to give up control more often than I get to. Not into humiliation but being controlled to an extent is a turn on. Love it.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Lurker
0 likes
i love it! I love being controlled and dominated and 'forced' (play force obviously) into doing things.. it makes me really horny!
Lurker
0 likes
i love it! I love being controlled and dominated and 'forced' (play force obviously) into doing things.. it makes me really horny!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Without a doubt... being controlled.

There is nothing better than a man taking control of me, having me exactly how he wants me and ravaging me...

Mmm yum yum
Lurker
0 likes
Obviously, I enjoy being told what to do. It makes it so much more fun and exciting.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes is the answer
Lurker
0 likes
I used to be controlled a lot, I'd do pretty much whatever he wanted me to do.
However, my recent ex, I had to be in control. Grind on top of him, be the first
one naked (The guy usually is for me haha), straddle him and ride. I guess he was
shy or something, but after that he wasn't. I enjoy being in control, but I also enjoy
being controlled. Who ever makes the first move determines how it's going to play
out for me at least.ZkuboXHOEpZo6Juj
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
controlled. without a doubt! ;) there's nothing i love more than to hear my boyfriend tell me to suck his cock.
i have no dominant-ness in me, i really cannot be in control, at least not when it comes to sex anyway.
there's something so sexy about him telling me what to do.
I L o v e Y o u .

I L o v e d Y o u A l l A l o n g .

C h l o e e e X x.

< 3
Classified
0 likes
Quote by SallyRAnne
I agree with Chrissie. It's about the mood, the desire, the timing. I need both. I need to flirt, take the lead, make the move, have him (or her) do as I need ... and then when the mood is right, to be taken, ravaged, commanded ... yin and yang

Love it!
The office?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
i love to be dominated and controlled by a man, oh there's nothing like it.I have known this cop for a long time and just recently started telling him my secret fantasies...and lo and behold he likes the fact that i want him to dominate me-and the best part is -he's been helping me act out my darkest fantasies.Only problem is is that he's married-and i don't see him enough-i'm not getting my needs met.oh well.
Lurker
0 likes
oh and i just started telling this guy-the married cop-that i'm his fuck toy and i'm his dirtly little slut-he loves that one.I love him to tell me to "get on my knees and suck his cock" oh god that is SO HOT!!!
Lurker
0 likes
..and he handcuffs me too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am a mistress and being in control is my greats turn on. i could never be controlled, i don't get anything out of it it a turn off for me. have and watch sub do everything i say is great and dominating them during sex is the best.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I'm getting hot thinking about being controlled by you right now!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I Totally Agree With Miss Lovely Lady!!

Me too. But when I am with my husband or someone else it totally trust. I love to be taken and used roughly just as he wants. There is nothing like really rough controlled and forces sex with the right guy/s.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd love to be controlled in real life or on . I think its hot being told what to do and forced to do it. =)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love being controlled
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
again, variety if key to a great sex life and there definitely times when i LOVE being controlled by my partner. and believe it or not, this can also be super HOT during phone sex ;-)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love being in control but now and again i do like to be controlled and its in the fantasy thing way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am completely submissive to him and his desires for our mutual pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bit of both smile
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on my mood.... and with good understanding, you can have me either way :P