Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is the mature lady better or is it a myth?

last reply
40 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love the more mature lady but also love the thought of younger ladies (not too young not below 30) so am i right or wrong im a horny 50year old by the way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At 50 you should know what you like regardless of age of the woman.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh i no what i like lovely mature ladies lolx
Lurker
0 likes
Hello All
Iam 51 and married a women 10 years older, boy was it hot she knew what she liked and how, some of the younger crowd may or may not like or know what realy turns them on. Not saying all. But i also found out the a womens sex drive slows way down after menopause, this can casue some issues , But as any older man or women in that case ,we all can fantize About having wild sex wirth a younger person like 25-or so not under that age
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definite preference for mature ladies!
Lurker
0 likes
The lady in her prime is best...did I mention I'm 30?;)
Lurker
0 likes
From a woman's perspective, Most women I know around my age feel more comfortable with themselves as they age. We all have more confidence, know what we want and don't want and aren't afraid to ask for it. As for menopause... not all women slow down. I went through it about eight years ago and didn't slow down, just gained momentum. Some women are late bloomers and don't reach their peak till the kids have left the nest.

We get to a point in life, then something inside sort of wakes up and says.. hang on, I'm not done yet. Personally I wouldn't turn back the clock. So are we better, maybe, maybe not..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Eden
The lady in her prime is best...did I mention I'm 30?;)
. Loving every inch of you x
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Wildcat
From a woman's perspective, Most women I know around my age feel more comfortable with themselves as they age. We all have more confidence, know what we want and don't want and aren't afraid to ask for it. As for menopause... not all women slow down. I went through it about eight years ago and didn't slow down, just gained momentum. Some women are late bloomers and don't reach their peak till the kids have left the nest.

We get to a point in life, then something inside sort of wakes up and says.. hang on, I'm not done yet. Personally I wouldn't turn back the clock. So are we better, maybe, maybe not..
Your so right thats how the lovely ladies that ive known feel something inside them wakes up and away they go x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive definately got a thing about older women, theres something really sexy about a woman with some experience and knows whats she doing, especially if she still looks tidy for her age
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably would have been a better if you posted in "ask the guys." But as a 42yo woman, I will say I have become much more sexually confident and adventurous as I got older. I also feel sexier than at any point in my life. I enjoy sex so much more now than I did in my 20's and because of this my partners also do. I think with age and experience, we just get to know our bodies so much better and that carries over into how we perform with our partners.

But being a woman who likes both men and women, I have been with some women in there 20's who were absolutely amazing too.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Experience has its benefits. I know that I am a much better lover than I was in my twenties. I know more about my body and the male body. I also know how to get what I need. If a guy truly wants to experience sexy...then he will find himself someone that is experienced. It's a win win situation. But, there is one draw back. I like the experience that an older man has. Why teach when you can just relax and enjoy.
? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
Hey -- while nothing is absolute, and there are exceptions to everything, in general MATURE IS BETTER. Have you seen how sexy Nikki and Roz, for example, are, both in mind and body?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm somewhat of a late bloomer but the older I've aged, the more sexually driven I've become to pursue my pleasures. In other words, I make them more a priority now than I have before!

I've had other girlfriends go through the change of life and the majority of them have found their drive and desires increase, rather than diminish. When we disucssed the fact that they are hungrier and more sexually demanding to get their satisfactions as a priority than before, we can only guess at the reasons why.

Some speculated that we as a society have changed many things in the way we live now as compared to the past. Some of us feel there are differences in our diets and routines that make us more active and less suseptible to the older ways of slowing down sexually. Some of us feel that the current culture of older women taking better care of themselves and being found attractive and sexually desired, has spawned new "mind-over-matter" change in which we mentally overcome menopause. Some of us also thought that some of the hormones and chemicals in foods have made changes internally so we don't have the dramatic downward changes that were common in the past.

No matter what the reasons are, I have more freedom and ability to enjoy sex than when I was younger and this is a great time of my life!

Kisses!

Steph
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Just cause a 50 year old soccer player has more experience than a 20 year old one doesn't make him better at playing the game... Just sayin.

I think sexual prowess is a case by case thing. If you were a bad lover at 18-29, you're probably still a bad lover at 30 and above.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The mature lady bakes better cookies.
Lurker
0 likes
A mature woman knows what she is doing. I will fuck a mature pussy over a young one anyday.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Probably would have been a better if you posted in "ask the guys." But as a 42yo woman, I will say I have become much more sexually confident and adventurous as I got older. I also feel sexier than at any point in my life. I enjoy sex so much more now than I did in my 20's and because of this my partners also do. I think with age and experience, we just get to know our bodies so much better and that carries over into how we perform with our partners.

Very well said, Nikki! I totally agree. I am much more confident in myself now and, because of that, I'm not am not afraid to express my wants and desires. I was certainly much too timid to do that earlier in my life. I am definitely embracing my sexuality, and I am much more adventurous than I've ever been in the past.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Very well said, Nikki! I totally agree. I am much more confident in myself now and, because of that, I'm not am not afraid to express my wants and desires. I was certainly much too timid to do that earlier in my life. I am definitely embracing my sexuality, and I am much more adventurous than I've ever been in the past.

and with age come wisdom and grace!

Cheers Ladies!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee

and with age come wisdom and grace!

Cheers Ladies!!

Hear Hear! Agree with most of what is said! My peak is still rising !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
I'm somewhat of a late bloomer but the older I've aged, the more sexually driven I've become to pursue my pleasures. In other words, I make them more a priority now than I have before!

I've had other girlfriends go through the change of life and the majority of them have found their drive and desires increase, rather than diminish. When we disucssed the fact that they are hungrier and more sexually demanding to get their satisfactions as a priority than before, we can only guess at the reasons why.

Some speculated that we as a society have changed many things in the way we live now as compared to the past. Some of us feel there are differences in our diets and routines that make us more active and less suseptible to the older ways of slowing down sexually. Some of us feel that the current culture of older women taking better care of themselves and being found attractive and sexually desired, has spawned new "mind-over-matter" change in which we mentally overcome menopause. Some of us also thought that some of the hormones and chemicals in foods have made changes internally so we don't have the dramatic downward changes that were common in the past.

No matter what the reasons are, I have more freedom and ability to enjoy sex than when I was younger and this is a great time of my life!

Kisses!

Steph

I think what you have said is mostly true. But I also think older women today (BTW we are not old, remember 40 is the new 30 or something like that, LOL) are realizing it is OK to enjoy sex. In past decades, especially sexually repressed times like the 50's, a woman who enjoyed sex let alone one who was 40yo was said to be a slut. No self respecting woman would let that happen. But luckily time have changed and while in my opinion we are still a very close minded society when it comes to sex, we have gotten better. And it is much more accepted for an older woman to be very sexual.

Hell, we can even marry a young guy if we like. Look at Demi Moore, well maybe not a good example, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Just cause a 50 year old soccer player has more experience than a 20 year old one doesn't make him better at playing the game... Just sayin.

I think sexual prowess is a case by case thing. If you were a bad lover at 18-29, you're probably still a bad lover at 30 and above.

True, but if it was the championship game and it was tied in the last few seconds, who would you want with the ball, the hot shot rookie playing his first game or the experienced all-star who has been through this before?

And I believe you can be a bad lover at 18 and grow to be a good lover at 30 with experience!
Lurker
0 likes
Depend how confident you are as a person. You can older and still be a bore in bed. Likewise so can a younger person.
It's all down to self confidence, desire, the wanting to play and willingness to please.

I don't go for purely for the exprience makes you better in bed but I sure it helps if you weren't confident in your younger years. I just am not sure I want the older body :/
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i have to agree with Anamber. I have had the pleasure to go both up and down in the age scale. It really depends on the person that you are with. do they have an open mind that is willing to try different things? that is what keeps a relationship interesting.
Just let it go.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rudyP34
The mature lady bakes better cookies.

Lol! But who wants to eat cookies in the bed really?? Crumbs get uncomfy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just love women especially those who want to have sex with me so I don't care how old they are as long as that spark is there. However I notice that I can't do sex as often as when I was 18 but I can do it for longer and more imaginatively. With younger or older women their response to whatever I do seems positive but the same - my main aim is to please anyway. Maybe this question applies to younger men as more experienced women would perhaps help them gain more insight into women's sexuality in the general sense that is. I suppose when I was a horny 16 year old with a 24 hour erection any experienced female would have been older and very welcome but I was never that fortunate.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Trust me, Mr Felix, and probably the majority of mature women on this site... You damn well can teach an old dog new tricks

A friend of mine described herself, after reading your comment, as a bottle of passion pop at 20, a red with promise at 40, these days, at mid to late fifties,.... a full bodied red, to be savored and enjoyed, long into the night.
Lurker
0 likes
Having major distrust and disdain for generalizations I have to say emphatically... It depends on the lady,the man, and situation at hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can ask the boyfriend...16 years younger then me...and we've been together for 1 1/2 years. I'd say mature is better wouldn't you?