Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, do you wear stockings for work or just in the bedroom ?

last reply
27 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mrs P has just told she wore her stockings to work today and she felt horny.

Just wondered ladies do you wear them for everyday or just the bedroom?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i rarely wear stockings, and when i have, yeah, it's been more of a bedroom or pre-bedroom thing.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I've always preferred stockings to tights because I could never get tights long enough until recently. High tension suspenders are uncomfortable sometimes, but they do at least hold your stockings up properly, whereas tights that are just too short either tear or come down constantly and just really get in the way. My mum (wonderful seamstress that she is) even made me some suspender belts with longer than normal suspenders so that I could wear standard length stockings without too much pain, as long as my skirt wasn't very much above my knees.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love stockings but because of being a larger lady I don't wear them because of circulation. When I lose weight I will be wearing them again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do wear both garter belts and stockings, and thigh highs to work. I never wear pantyhose, in fact I don't even own any. I always wear either a dress or skirt and blouse to work. Most of my clients are professionals, such as doctors, lawyers, architects, engineers, etc, etc, and or their office managers. I meet with them on a daily bases and dress professionally to do so.

I also wear the same when dressing to go out, especially if the outing will be sexual in nature.

Yes wearing them to work makes me feel sexy, but there is never any sexual activity at my office.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear them when working sometimes and in the bedroom when wanting to entice my bf.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Living in a Beach Town I rarely wear hose of any kind.

But if you found me in San Francisco or New York, I certainly would be wearing some type of hose.

I do have some Gentlemen Friends that not only like hose and garter belts, but panties and bra too.

If you saw with one of these men I would have the whole thing on.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually prior to the bedroom as a teaser if I know the guy is into them and I'm happy to keep them on if that's what he wants.

I prefer with garter belt, they look sexier and feel better, hold ups can irritate my skin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like tights- too much faffing around if I need the loo. Hold-ups are great, stockings are, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like tights- too much faffing around if I need the loo. Hold-ups are great, stockings are, too.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i only wear stockings when i absolutely have to. that being said, i do like wearing a garter belt on special occasions that will end up intimate. it just amps things up.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
I wear stockings in the winter,don't usually wear anything in the bedroom except a xtra large tshirt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rarely wear them. They're itchy and uncomfortable.

0 likes
I have not wore any in years.. and probably never will..
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
I wear them sometimes to work, usually in winter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mostly for the bedroom and on very rare occasions for that. Never at work,they dont really go with scrubs
Lurker
0 likes
I do not work but I do wear stockings if I wear a dress or skirt when I do out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do enjoy wearing stockings for play and dress up fun. It is always sexy to flash the tops of your stockings when you have lace at the top or even better a garter belt. But you have to be careful of not just the length of your skirt but the tightness. Can't be showing those garter belt lines.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BlackLeatherSkirt28
I do enjoy wearing stockings for play and dress up fun. It is always sexy to flash the tops of your stockings when you have lace at the top or even better a garter belt. But you have to be careful of not just the length of your skirt but the tightness. Can't be showing those garter belt lines.

That is a gorgeous picture.
Lurker
0 likes
On some days I like wearing stockings at work, other days I like my legs running in the nude. Stockings are an enticement in the bedroom, but I prefer wearing nothing at all when I'm having sex.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
garter belt and stockings everyday 7 days a week
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BlackLeatherSkirt28

Really? Don't you have just a smidge of exhibitionist excitement with the thought that someone may spot your stocking tops and enjoy it?
Lurker
0 likes
rarely to work
Lurker
0 likes
Quite a bit to work, more often in the winter.
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly for work. smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I wear it to work more often than I do in the bedroom. In fact, I almost never wear stockings for sexual reasons, but living in Ohio, I wear hosiery and leggings to keep my legs warm.