Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, would you ever propose marriage?

last reply
14 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I ask this because there is ad running on television where I live for a chain of jewelry stories. This time of year the usually run the traditional "get her a ring" ad, but
this years, the ad features three non-traditional proposals: A man proposing to a man. A man proposing to a woman with a child (presumably a child
from a previous relationship) and woman proposing to a man.

So would ever propose to a man? Or does the guy have to "get down on one knee" for you?
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure I would get on my knee to ask, but I might suggest it to it a certain someone that we should just go ahead and think about doing it.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sure I would, if I thought marriage was for me, but I've never felt that way. Who knows how I'll feel in the future.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've been proposed to by two ladies, but l proposed to the lady l actually married.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Marriage is not for me.
I could never promise to be faithful or committed to one person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO. Why would I. Own my house . Huge SUV. Lots of money. Sex when ever with who ever. Stay out when I want. Shower when I want. Look fat when I want. Dress up or down when I want. Show lots of flesh when I want. Flirt when I want. Pay for fertility when I want. GUYS YOUR FINISHED.
Lurker
0 likes
The old me would, but I don't believe love like that exists for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see no issue with a woman proposing. I would never do it to a man, though, because I've never been in a long term relationship with a man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I found the right guy that wants to be married, wants kids and wants to stick it out to raise them, I sure would. He would have two choices Yes and Damn Right Yes.

Alas, I have not found him and the older I get the less that I believe he is out there.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Having asked, been asked, not asked and, I am keeping the one I have now. She has been my wife, my best friend, my lover, and partner for 14 years. I hope we can have 14 more as she is the only one I want. Those who never want to get married and be faithful to one, you've been brainwashed and will never know "the wonder of it all baby" yeah yeah yeahhhh. To each his/her own though.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i proposed to Nicola, but sadly, she turned me down...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.