Married Men

last reply
16 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do women really want to have sex with a married man? When you see a guy with a ring on in a bar does that make some women want to fuck them? I have heard a rig attracts women.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Who from? Other married men??

And a lot of married guys take their rings off when going out with the lads to a bar in order to attract women. Which blows a hole in that theory...
Lurker
0 likes
Some women, maybe, but not for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a married man and I have never have anyone hit on me, if anything it turns most off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who started this rumor, some basement dwelling mama's boy? Sound like an excuse to be used by weird single guys for why they aren't getting any.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. That's ridiculous.
0 likes
While I'm sure somebody feels that way, I tend to believe it's the exception rather than the rule.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Miele
No. That's ridiculous.

Hey!! My washing machine has stopped working .. can you pop over and fix it please?

on topic -
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a particular married man I want to fuck. But I won't. It's the fact I can't have him that makes me want him and I'm sure it's better in my fantasies about him than it would be in person anyway lol. On the whole, being married does not make a man more desirable, just this one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rings and married men are no come on for me.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Rings and married men are no come on for me.

I am happy to hear your position on this. When I was married I was faithful but there were women that considered it a challenge. If I rejected their advances it was like waving a red cape at a bull. I read your profile in detail. How do you have intimate relationships with the people in your group and avoid jealousy? It sounds fascinating but a challenge. It is hard enough maintain a trusting relationship with just two people.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If a guy is married, he's off limits to me, unless his wife knew and approved. That only happened when we were swinging a few years ago. Sometimes we would swap partners with married couples.
Lurker
0 likes
Supposing I were single, a married man is not something I would look for. If I did happen to get into a mutual attraction with a married man I would consider pursuing a relationship with him so long as he was in the process or beginning the process of separation or divorce. If said married guy wasn't planning on any separation and just wanted a side thing - the answer is absolutely not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

I am happy to hear your position on this. When I was married I was faithful but there were women that considered it a challenge. If I rejected their advances it was like waving a red cape at a bull. I read your profile in detail. How do you have intimate relationships with the people in your group and avoid jealousy? It sounds fascinating but a challenge. It is hard enough maintain a trusting relationship with just two people.

It does take a while to find like minded people. The fact there are no closed doors in our apartment avoids secrets etc, there is no secrecy about who, when and where. There are 3 guys and 3 girls in our FWB group and no hangups about partners. We don't all live together but I live and sleep with one of the girls but this has no affect upon the relationships we have with the others. Sex for us is not romantic its recreational. That doesn't mean we don't have passionate affairs but the passion subsides with the post orgasmic feelings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, a ring doesn't make a difference for me.
Lurker
0 likes
You decide.....
Lurker
0 likes
(my link failed to be posted sad )