Most memorable orgasm?

last reply
22 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What and when was your most memorable orgasm (if there has been one that stands out)?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
several good ones, but one of the most memorable happened the first time i had anal sex. between the initial pain and shock of what was happening, the intense sensation felt amazing, especially when he began to rub my clit while fucking my ass. my orgasm from it seemed to go on forever.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My very first one was not the best by any means, but it was probably the most memorable, because I had been trying to get there for so long and I finally tipped over the edge, and instead of being so close and frustrated again, I had a crashing release of pleasure like nothing I'd ever felt before. I've had many since, and many better, but I'll always remember the very first one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That will always be special for you, Beth. Thanks for sharing.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i forget.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time my high school boyfriend and I came at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Omg!! For sure the first ONE!!
Hope Breaking taboos around my sexuality.
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

What is it exactly that makes mature woman attractive to me?
Have you ever really looked deeply at and felt a mature woman?

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
My Personal Vids and pics updated Sep. 22, 2018 HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Meow!!!
Lurker
0 likes
First time Jo fucked me 3 times consecutive!
Marx Sister
0 likes
Couldn't say for sure. That would be quite the title to give to a single orgasm. There was a time that I had ten orgasms in exactly two hours... Does that count?
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first one of course and the last one too.

I had only been sexual for a short time and was learning from an older guy. While I did not orgasm the first time, it did not take so awfully long. That is why I do not have a difficult time having those explosions that take me to Nirvana. Every time I seem to feel blessed for what he taught me and I tell him so. I was very lucky.

An older guy is much better than a boy in the back seat of the car like many did. I do not expect that to change any time soon.

The last one because it is freshest in my mind.
Lurker
0 likes
The first time my husband penetrated me without a condom. Oh my!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
first time having sex with someone other than myself, and that was with a g/f
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Omg... First time!!!
And give my virginity!!
GREAT EXPERIENCE!!
Hope Breaking taboos around my sexuality.
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

What is it exactly that makes mature woman attractive to me?
Have you ever really looked deeply at and felt a mature woman?

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
My Personal Vids and pics updated Sep. 22, 2018 HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Meow!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I went on a date with my fitness instructor about a year ago, just a casual movie date and then ice cream. We got back to his car and started kissing and one thing led to another and I was riding his dick in the parking lot. God he was just so good with his fingers. Just as I had finished orgasming, a cop knocked on our window and told us to put our clothes back on and get out of the car. We both got indecent exposure tickets

Most expensive orgasm of my life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the most intense orgasm I've ever had was when I was 69ing with another man. When he came in my mouth, I absolutely exploded! I've had a lot of sex with a lot of women and some pretty good sex with a few men, but 69 with another man... OMG! When a man blows his wad in my mouth, that is absolute ecstasy!
Lurker
0 likes
A bit of a long story, but it was with my brother in law. I was 19 at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does it count if I'm a REPEAT OFFENDER??? Than, ALL Of THEM! No seriously, My 1st time, might have been my most memorable moment, but it certainly weren't my best time. We were both so young, that neither of us really had any clue what we were doing... All trial, and error( if you could actually consider it that)... It took us Lots and Lots of practice...But, one moment that I relish was the times that we spent making a baby with my bestie lesbian buddy "L" ( Hi, Mikie)... And, my outrageous escapades with the love of my life "Bonnie Lass"...Or was it??? I've been extremely fortunate to have had SO damn many memorable encounters in my life Oh! Hell! I'm confused... I'm going back to my original answer; ALL OF THEM!!! Or even better yet; My Next Time?
Lurker
0 likes
The night I met my hubby. it was my first ever during sex!
Marx Sister
0 likes
I'm quite sure that there isn't a single orgasm which stands out amongst all other orgasms, but there was a time that I had ten orgasms in under two hours, which was pretty extraordinary for me, so it likely the most noteworthy orgasmic experience I've had, if not the best (or even all that good, necessarily).
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a coach from London to Manchester. Back seat, only a few passengers as it was an overnight coach. My then fiance put his coat over our lower halves, and slipped his hand up my dress. Once his fingers were inside me, I was ready in seconds, and he made me come three times before stopping. How I managed to muffle my screams, I will never know.