Seeing a man accidentally naked

last reply
16 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, What would you do if you looked at a hotel window and saw a nude male? You could be in your apartment, in another hotel room, or on the street?

Would it depend on what he was doing?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I would just wait and see what he did.

Giggles...

Xo
Lurker
0 likes
I am way too curious to walk or look away, even if I didn't find him attractive I need to see what's going on ;)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
This only happens when I'm visiting my sister in NYC. If they're good-looking, I watch. I usually see more naked women than naked guys though. And I'm one of them, that walks around in front of windows naked! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
This only happens when I'm visiting my sister in NYC. If they're good-looking, I watch. I usually see more naked women than naked guys though. And I'm one of them, that walks around in front of windows naked! lol

NYC is famous for apts or lofts without shades or curtains and working and living here I've seen quite a few ! It's wild when brazen ones run for cover when we respond to calls and catch them like deer in headlights !! You get the wildest excuses with the reddest blushes also
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
I am way too curious to walk or look away, even if I didn't find him attractive I need to see what's going on ;)
my curious friend I love your answers !! You should always have that phone ready for a few quick pics and a story to tell later you'd love NYC
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Used to have a nudest live opposite me. I was pilfering some one else's internet for a while and the only place I could pick it up was at the window that overlooked his kitchen and he liked his tea! Shame he was job! probably in his 80s. Curtains closed, lol.
Coming soon...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have seen many men both accidentally and deliberately. It doesn't bother me and it depends upon the guy as to whether he is embarrassed or not.
I admit I look at his body before I look at his equipment.
In NY I had a hotel room which overlooked an apartment where the couple both used their gym equipment naked in front of a window. It didn't bother them - or me. I rarely dress inside and it doesn't bother me if I am seen or not. I am employed in the hotel industry and you would be amazed at the guys who get about naked and are seen from other windows. Ask any reception clerk - they get the complaints first. Often a phone call fixes the problem.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
like many others have stated, it'd depend on whether or not i was attracted to him. now that i think about it, it'd depend on what he was doing as well.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Would love to see a guy "accidentally naked" if I was attracted to him. Not so much if I am not, but sometimes there is a good surprise biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I would just wait and see what he did.

Giggles...

Xo

Atta Girl! Nothing ventured,nothing gained
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy to see most would look smile

Would you take a picture or video to remember the sighting?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by verytrustedsource
Happy to see most would look smile

Would you take a picture or video to remember the sighting?

No, cuz that would make me a sex offender!

Anywayz, I wouldnt look because naked guys aren't any big thing and I've seen enough dicks in my life.

But like - dude - people who would take a pic or vids are no diffrent than those upskirt creeps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite frankly, I don't think it's done accidentally ;) Used to have a telescope and I used it for more than star gazing (if you accidentally leave the blinds open, I'm going to look)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Leesi
Quite frankly, I don't think it's done accidentally ;) Used to have a telescope and I used it for more than star gazing (if you accidentally leave the blinds open, I'm going to look)

I agree ... but I am sooo embarrassed when it happens to me.. giggles ... I don't even have a good squiz before decorum drives me away

There r places in NY where hotel windows r well known for this.. they attract morbid curiosity from tourists ... or is that curiosity from a morbid form of tourist? ... giggles

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In case I wasn't clear, what would you do if you saw something like this while looking out of your hotel / apartment window? Would you leave the lights on and watch, turn the lights off and watch, or close the curtains? Or maybe something else.