Serious question

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyone ever try double vag Penetration? If yes, would you recommend?
Lurker
0 likes
Ahhhh... no. One cock is definitely enough for me. Plus I'm not into sharing. Plus plus, I wouldn't want my man's business rubbing up against another man's business. ?

But that's just me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks. I'm intrigued by the idea. Kinky enough to be exciting. I appreciate your feedback ☺
0 likes
Haven't tried, wouldn't want to. One's big enough for me!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've tried it, but don't recommend it except as a one time thrill just to say you've done it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks. Feedback from those who have had the experience is great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have tried a few times. It can be devastating or it can wonderful beyond definition.

To be successful the three must be very secure and comfortable with each other.

It is certainly not for the majority and even for the few that are successful at it. I would not recommend it with any kind of regularity.

This is one-time size does matter!
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I've never had two men inside me simultaneously, but we have tried this with hubby and a dildo. It is most pleasurable, the dildo we use is glass so we let it chill a little first which takes the edge off the burn and then hubby is in complete control and you're not being torn in two different directions. Hope that helps even a little!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you so much for your input. Any and all info is welcome. We both like my cock and a dildo in her pussy too and would maybe like to experiment with a third. A dildo is fine to give us an idea of size but that doesn't give us the excitement of the kink factor. Sharing is caring and all that. :-)
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Ahh, for me it's just about the feeling of fullness and being left with aching loins. If it's excitement you're after then a second real cock ought to do the job. I'm sure you'll both enjoy it thoroughly!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl