Sex during periods

last reply
51 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't care at all really. It's just a societal taboo that makes no sense. I'm IN!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's okey for me if it's okey for my partner...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can always try it in the shower.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
0 likes
always horny at that time
Lurker
0 likes
I get hornier than ever during this period!! I get crazier and nastier with my partner. Earlier when I was married, we used to do anal and oral! Now that I am single, I search for friends who could satisfy me when I am not bleeding too much! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Like some other members have said, I too have to know someone really well. Despite being tear-my-hair-out horny at times when I'm on my period, I just can't quite bring myself to fuck anyone.

Plus, it's important the guy is down for it too. Sure, I do get a little pushy with it but I would never want anyone to do something they're not comfortable with.

The shower is definitely the best place to engage in it too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer not to especially during my heavy days, but I have done it.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. Not for me. Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Not for me either thanks lol
Lurker
0 likes
I did, during my younger days, but having been "fixed", its no longer an issue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it a few times. It is when I have been extremely horny - even during my period and masturbating was not desirable. I have to admit we have enjoyed each time and I believe my orgasms are more intense than normal. Following the experience we both shower together as that is essential. It is however not as bad as it sounds. I would not hesitate if the situation arose again.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Pass. I don't orgasm and the mess is too much for me. I must be an anomaly... I lose my sex drive during this time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Due to the contraceptive I'm on, I don't really get periods. Just 24 hours of light spotting every 6-8 weeks. (The Mirena IUS implant, just incase any ladies would like to know, and I was very heavy before having it done)

That said, I do still get everything else that comes with the monthly; cramp and the 72 hour, prior to the spotting, of a pure unbearable, un-tamable, unquenchable lusting desire for any, and all things sexual! It's like a ravenous hunger deep within me, and there's nothing I won't do for a throbbing bit of man-eat between my legs in that time. And I'll let you into a little secret... the orgasms I have in those 72 hours are nothing short of an all out nuclear implosion, that fills every fiber of my squirming body. A force so strong, it penetrates my very soul, a tsunami within me, filled of feverish delight!

So yes, the monthly comes with one hell of a libido! And yes, it makes sex better... for me anyway!

As far as when I did bleed heavily goes, there has only ever been one man I was comfortable enough to do it with, and even then mostly in the shower. It's hard to feel sexy when you've got a Gorey version of Niagara falls gushing from between your legs.
Coming soon...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never been with anyone who specifically wanted to have sex then, but as a lot of other people have said, I'm usually hornier than normal when I'm on my period. I have had sex in the shower while on my period though, and it doesn't seem any different.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I had a few boyfriends that would have sex with me on my period.

Husband though does not like it.

I'm very horny during my period. Thank god for waterproof vibrators.

Giggles,
Xo
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
it can be a bit messy, but nothing some towels and a shower won't fix. great for relieving cramps!

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
I get super horny right before and right after my period,more so than usual
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Definitely a higher drive during these few days, and I'm always clear with potential partners that I won't be shelved at this time. There have been a couple of men that truly enjoyed this time and were very playful and accepting, to say the least. That attitude truly discerns the boys from the men.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I get unbelievably horny just before my period, and quite often through it. Orgasm can help with the cramping, but then there's still the bloating (I regularly put on 5-7lb just before), aching joints, spots, and mess. Those things make me feel so unsexy.

My friend said he'd happily fuck me, but it makes me feel so horrible that I'm not happy about that. The sheer amount of flooding I have, and the change in smell, makes me want to keep my legs shut tight until I can "drain" it in a bathroom visit. I abhor the thought that my friend would have to wash my blood from under his foreskin, no matter how kind he was about it. Eeewwww, sorry for that imagery.

I do get satisfaction for myself, but usually in the shower, and always on my own.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
lil too messy ill get him off a different way though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm horny all the time regardless on my period, but not really a fan of dealing with the mess so I just do anal instead when the time comes.