Shaving the pubic area?

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
unisex question! after shaving your pubic area,after a couple of day's does it start to itch?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah a bit. But only for a bit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes but like psy said... only for a bit and not for all area's oddly.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been shaved since my teens an let it grow some and yes it itched. That is why I have stayed shaved for a lot of years.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I kicked the shaving routine about three years ago, after I decided to go green.

It's better for the environment and I no longer worry about handling a three or five bladed razor
(in my shaky hands) after a weekend of hardcore boozing. Of course, I had to devise and build
a special sleeping chamber and then toy with the periodic grooming intervals, but it's all good now.

You have to import them from Australia, where entrepreneurs can legally breed & sell them.
I suspect it takes a bit of salesmanship to introduce them to needing public, though.
I bet some of our more intrepid friends from Oz can vouch for the effectiveness.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really, maybe a little but not enough to bother me. I always keep the area well moisturized so maybe that helps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I keep it shaved & sometimes it may start to get a little itchy, but as Nikki said, I moisturize pretty well & it does seem to help!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a little but I just shave my shaft and balls...trim the rest to be less than an inch long...if it itches..I just shave again..