Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

So ladies, what do you buy for happiness????

last reply
80 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
very true you can not buy happiness, but you can find something that makes you happy, that takes your mind off of what is ailing you for a bit.... is it shopping and for what,....

what is the most you have paid for heels $$$
Lurker
0 likes
You may have to elaborate on that question.

If you are talking about posessions, nothing I BUY could possibly bring me happiness. You can't buy love, happiness, family, health, faith etc..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

If you are talking about posessions, nothing I BUY could possibly bring me happiness. You can't buy love, happiness, family, health, faith etc..

I agree. I guess if it comes to spending money for something for happiness it would be a trip to spend time with family & friends.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Sex toys.
Lurker
0 likes
OK, there's a long list but number one is shoes, number two is skirts and number three is liquorice drops. They don't make me infinitely happy, but they do ease any stress I'm having.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
Sex toys.

This.....................and shoes!! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Books, shoes, chocolate, makeup. The usual. I wouldn't say they bring happiness, but a temporary comfort or lift, yes!
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Good wine and good food to share with good company. My BF buys the flowers - it's not the same if a girl has to buy them for herself!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
A mini shopping-indulge at Sephora. For example, a new NARS lip gloss always makes me happy.

So do clothes, shoes, bags and sunglasses but that can end up being pricey if you splurge too often. For a quick pick-me-up I usually go for the make-up and girly products.

Oh - and speaking of girly products - this is the best lip balm in the universe - 'Sara Happ Lip Slip' I am a lip balm junkie and have tried them all. If I was stranded on a deserted island and could only take one product with me, this would be it. Happiness in a little jar. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Wine, old books, records/tapes and pretty china.
Head Nurse
0 likes
In no particular order because some days I have different needs: Shoes, chocolate, panties, books, wine, clothes, mascara, beer, more books, breakfast cereal, lip gloss, stockings, more books, ice cream, bras, nail polish, rum, boots, cognac...you get the idea.
0 likes
I don't buy my happiness, i get it for free
0 likes
For me, if I'm feeling low, I'll do something to change my appearance slightly. I'll pay to have my hair completely restyled or coloured, I'd pay to change my wardrobe. It's not really paying for happiness but it gives a confidence boost when u need it x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

True. Buying "happiness" is impossible. If something is wrong or whatever the case, I'm immediately there for my family or whoever/whatever.

The only time I buy something when I'm happy is when I crave to shop and buy stuff (which is often ha). But when I'm out there in a million shops, there's no stopping me, even if I'm in shops when I don't buy anything. ;) I Hope I answered your answered question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm happy once i get to have a chocolate to munch on.. smile)
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Sparkly things, shoes, clothes, CHOCOLATE, gummy bears, nail polish, pretty socks, etc...

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by UserKim
I'm happy once i get to have a chocolate to munch on.. smile)

someone gave me a brownie with raspberry jelly covered with dark chocolate and drizzled with white chocolate, OMG to die for almost better than sex
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity
Food. Mainly popcorn or chocolate.

I just love your name dear
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Last thing I bought for myself was a Sybian. Time before that, was a new computer. Before that, 46 in tv. So, it varies.

Heels don't impress me and I'm not an expensive purse type of girl.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Movies always seem to help me.
Lurker
0 likes
Happiness is not available at a shop you buy from, it is instead a continuous process of shopping at the mall
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
frankly its momentary happiness but yeah it could be anything - just out in a store getting ur mind of and venting everything on a pair of Nine West heels can be very therapeutic ;)
Lurker
0 likes
A sinfully delicious chocolate brownie. The world becomes a much better place after just one bite.x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a hot cup of coffee and a good book.
Lurker
0 likes
I am happy when I say hello to a homeless person and ask how they are and if they want $10.00 or $5.00...how I do know they are homeless? The shopping cart of their things. And they haven't bathed for a while..

Just let them know they aren't alone in the world. And someone does care.

That makes me happy.

I like gummy bears and pim's orange biscuits as well..(sp?)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, even more so than clothes and accessories, probably buying new music on iTunes makes me happiest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Expensive shoes Mini skirts (Hehe I'm short)…….and gummy bears (red ones)……oh and lingerie. My mom and I love shopping for lingerie….great stress breaker.
Lurker
0 likes
Candy!!!... chocolate, food, spices, books, kitchen gadgets and or sex toys(ha! for you hunny), a hotel room.....

things money can't buy that brings me happiness

My kids being healthy and happy
When my husband has an early night at work
Weekends of lovemaking and movies
and LOVE