Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Submissive, Dominant or Your Partner's Sexual Equal?

last reply
20 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Which of these best describes you sexually gals?

16 votes remaining
Totally Submissive (10 votes) 63%
Totally Dominant (3 votes) 19%
Switch - can be dominant or submissive (10 votes) 63%
I am sexually eqaul with my partner (4 votes) 25%
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Gals only - which one best describes you, and why?
Lurker
0 likes
Totally sibmissive with flavour of laziness
Lurker
0 likes
Submissive -- there's nothing better than the feel and taste and smell of a man overwhelming me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
submissive but at time equal
Lurker
0 likes
Submissive always
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm - personality doesn't really dictate bedroom behaviors that much. I think when people say 'dominant' in regard to sex they imagine all sorts of implements, black leather and whips.

But for me it's just him in charge - deciding what we do. And sometimes he just steps aside and lets me lead. But I never take over without him turning in that direction with things.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I prefer to be on an equal basis with my lovers, but since I'm usually the more experienced, they often want me to take the lead. I'm not especially into the whole BDSM culture, but I can be a switch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer being submissive, but with my gf we are equal smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on my lover at the time. Right Now Submissive.
Lurker
0 likes
Submissive. I love it when he takes control!!
Lurker
0 likes
Submissive, because it is the greatest pleasure I have to give... to abandon all control... to let go of time and materiality. To have all else disappear.. just HIM.
Lurker
0 likes
Submissive.

Why?

First off I am by nature submissive when it comes to sex.

Secondly, the type of guy that attracts me is always much taller, stronger and far more sexually aggressive than I am.

The same goes for girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to play around with being dominant or submissive. I don't think I am either completely, because I enjoy both and also like being an equal - making lust something we built together. However I might just am a tiny bit more on the dominant side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm his sub, he's my Dom...we're each others' sexual equal in the sense that we are whom each other needs
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
I can be both
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say more dominate.
Lurker
0 likes
Generally, i like to be more submissive but, there are times when i like to dominate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
100% Dominat!
Lurker
0 likes
I like the man being in control. It's always nice to switch it up once in a while but I prefer dominant men in general