Tributes

last reply
18 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was ignorant of cum tributes until visiting Lush.

Do any women here find it exciting? Is the randomness of a stranger sending you something like that appealing, or would you send someone you'd chatted to a pic especially?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm not enamored of tributes at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll pass as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a couple during my time on here and to be honest I liked them. The way I view them is like a sexy compliment, pretty harmless really but it does depend who's doing it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Doesn't do a thing for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It is about as sexy as fingerpaint or mongolian throat singing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you get one from someone you have a connection with, it can be sexy and exciting foreplay.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Lurker
0 likes
I'd never ask for one, but I do understand the appeal.
Lurker
0 likes
I would be flattered to receive some
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, I see it as a compliment.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i want a chocolate sauce tribute!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love getting tributes from random guys. Something about knowing they were able to get off while looking at my pics gets me extremely wet. If anyone wants to tribute some pics, just let me know. I'd love to see what you have to offer
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i want a chocolate sauce tribute!

Yes

Edit: sorry, I thought you were offering. But you’re asking. Send me a portrait and I’ll take a big shit on it for sure.
0 likes
I've received a few, where guys have printed out something I posted on here and then...mussed the paper. Same for a couple of guys who took pics of themselves while a pic I used to have in my public gallery was up.

Neither form of "tribute" did anything ether way for me--besides making me think about laundry.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does it "come" to anyone's mind to run a DNA test on the "tribute" and compare it to sex predator databases and/or inmates in penal institutions?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

HUH?

Was my comment that obscure, lame, or random, or below the adequately sexy threshold for banter repartee/repartie here? Inquiring lush newbie minds would like to know... As I said in another post "apologies in advance if I disrupted the pace of the repartee, or repartie, as the case may be..."

Post above mine had mentioned "laundry". I was riffing off that and on ML having taken LT's advice to hold on to the blue Gap dress and not launder it...
0 likes
Quote by Frank0File

Was my comment that obscure, lame, or random, or below the adequately sexy threshold for banter repartee/repartie here? Inquiring lush newbie minds would like to know... As I said in another post "apologies in advance if I disrupted the pace of the repartee, or repartie, as the case may be..."

Post above mine had mentioned "laundry". I was riffing off that and on ML having taken LT's advice to hold on to the blue Gap dress and not launder it...

I’m unfamiliar with some of your acronyms, but said tributes are on a printed picutre from a Lush members album, printed off and usually ejaculated on. Then a picture of the “tribute” is sent back to said member showing the cum splatter on the gallery picture.

Not sure how it progressed to DNA and having it checked to a database could be in play here. The post above you said that “this is making me think about laundry”
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Totally gross. No I don't want someone's cum as a "tribute".
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

I’m unfamiliar with some of your acronyms, but said tributes are on a printed picutre from a Lush members album, printed off and usually ejaculated on. Then a picture of the “tribute” is sent back to said member showing the cum splatter on the gallery picture.

Not sure how it progressed to DNA and having it checked to a database could be in play here. The post above you said that “this is making me think about laundry”

Goodness. I meant by my "laundry" comment only that receiving cum tributes makes me want to clean--a psychological reaction to seeing a pic of myself or a pic of one of my stories covered in a stranger's ejaculate. My apologies for the confusion.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is hot.