Tried anal sex? Liked it?

last reply
44 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, I've tried anal. I find it rather enjoyable. However, it's something that I definitely have to be in the mood for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it. What do I think of it? Well, its a pain in my ass smile
Honestly I do like it sometimes. I know the guys love it so I don't mind biting my lower lip and taking one for the team!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I like it, however it takes some getting used to. I didn't take a full cock at first, had to slowly work my way up to even getting half of it in. There is an ouch factor involved!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I like it, however it takes some getting used to. I didn't take a full cock at first, had to slowly work my way up to even getting half of it in. There is an ouch factor involved!
Lurker
0 likes
I have tried it and fell in love the very first second.
Lurker
0 likes
yes I have tried anal and yes I love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So much pain...nothing should be going up there.

Lurker
0 likes
Tried it and love it
Lurker
0 likes
Tried it once - he loved it, I hated it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love it with my toys. I haven't had a real cock in my ass, but maybe a small strap-on soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is not a standard part of the repertoire. Sometimes I can enjoy it. The first few times it hurt like hell even with plenty of lube but hubby liked it, so I would do it on special occasions. Now it is ok. I certainly enjoy finger play and have a very small vibe I sometimes use anally when I masturbate.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Nearly every guy I've been with wants to try it, so I've done it quite a lot, more in my twenties than in my thirties. The thinner the cock, the better! Some guys who are really thick, I just say forget it!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes to both
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the guys like it, beginning it was painful, very enjoyable.