Well hung or swell tongue?

last reply
43 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fantastic question! Lol that's a hard thing to answer. Since I'm bi I get the god tongue from girls and the well hung from the boys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fantastic question! Lol that's a hard thing to answer. Since I'm bi I get the good tongue from girls and the well hung from the boys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The guy with the big dick is my first and only choice. I need to be fucked and clearly little dick isnt going to work so bring on the monster cock, please and thank you!
Lurker
0 likes
I'll go for the tongue. An average penis still satisfies and with so many different possible positions, there is one that is sure to feel good for you. If he cant use his tongue, that's pretty much it. No orgasmic cunnilingus for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No interest in oral sex?

That person just hasn't had it explained to them right!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
im going to go with smaller cock and skilled tounge best of both worlds
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well hung always, no exceptions! Swell tongue can be taught! x
Try before you buy x
Lurker
0 likes
I have to take a fairly big cock
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
What a toughie! I'm inclined to go with those who have said they want well-hung, because oral proficiency can be taught. I prefer girls performing oral on me more than boys anyway, so if I'm going to be stranded with a guy, not a girl, then I want the attribute I enjoy most in guys... a nice big cock!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
small guys usually are pretty good oral and anal experts, so will do me, and do me and do me lol xxxxxxxx
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Cocks....disgusting. A girl who knows how to really use her tongue is my only option.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have found size does not matter. So a tongue is always better than a well hung guy to me. Girls ALL have brilliant tongues and I have never been failed to be impressed by one.
I wont say I don't enjoy a well hung guy - I do - providing he doesn't push it down my throat. I don't enjoy deep throating, I gag. I can also enjoy having sex with well hung guys too, but they have to realise its not their size that impresses me - its the way they use it with me.
Probably the most enjoyment I get off a really well hung guy is a hand job. I love having my hand full, and around a nice thick firm cock stroking him and using MY tongue to get the maximum benefit of the taste and texture of his semen, as a prize for my work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id rather have a guy who is amazing with his tongue than a man who is very well endowed but has no interest in or just plain sucks at cunnilingus. I love good oral too much to go without it.
-Rene