When are you horny?

last reply
108 replies
10.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have noticed that I am incredibly horny mid cycle when i’m Ovulating and during my period. How about you?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Mid-month I am much wetter than usual because I'm ovulating, but I'm horny pretty much throughout the month.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When am I not would be easier to answer.
Definitely when I am on my period and orgasms then are much stronger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Days that end in "y" seem to be when I'm horniest.
0 likes
Whenever Jenn6879 is online - that always makes me horny !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I'm awake, and sometimes when sleeping.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm typically receptive (but not necessarily horny) starting about three days after my period ends and then for about two weeks afterwards. Sometimes I do actually get horny in that particular time.

But I get noticeably horny in the first trimester of pregnancy and I think perhaps part of it is after I'm already pregnant the anxiety about getting pregnant is gone so I feel free to enjoy sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most every day that I am conscious. More so at mid cycle!

Most likely when I am sleeping too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jenn6879
I have noticed that I am incredibly horny mid cycle when i’m Ovulating and during my period. How about you?

Yes, this is me, too. Once or twice I gone home from work saying I am feeling ill because I've just got to get naked, masturbate, and get some sexual relief with a dildo or something
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
When am I not
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am always a bit horny it how horny am I that I want to do something about it. I dont like sex on my period either but I am still a degree of horny:-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I don't like sex when I have my period. I just want to eat chocolate. I'm really horny after though.

oh i love chocolate lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was this morning until about 12:15!
Lurker
0 likes
Agree's with Susan...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am horny a lot and when i am not, does not take a lot to get me wet and horny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jenn6879

I have this sexual state post periods
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jenn6879

That's the way it is with me. Sometimes I have gone home 'feeling sick' because I can't concentrate for want of Os
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I'm horny like all the time really. Few times I'm not honestly. That said, I get VERY horny during my period, so normal desire is much greater during that time of the month!
0 likes
Quote by steph29
Well, I'm horny like all the time really. Few times I'm not honestly. That said, I get VERY horny during my period, so normal desire is much greater during that time of the month!
. Whenever I see this hottie online smilej
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all the time for cock and cum
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Jadedtay
. Whenever I see this hottie online smilej

Tht b me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What time is it?
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Lurker
0 likes
In all seriousness, being horny is more like a permanent state with me. I'm very easily aroused. More like when am I NOT horny.